Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like This

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

Hmmm, that pic wouldn't happen to be from 'Burned' would it? I've just watched it. :cool: And was soooo dreaming my way to Miami. But no, I'm stuck with a blizzard. And just when we (Danes) thought spring was on it's way. :brickwall: I think I'm just gonna go jump under my duvet and not emerge until summer!

2. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

The best aspect of this new Board is the multi-quote function! :D

You too. *hugs* :)

Without a doubt!

'Burned' is correct. :thumbsup: Sorry to hear about your wintry weather. It hasn't been much better here.

Another one.....

[​IMG]

3. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

katpin, terribly sorry to hear about the passing of your friend. :(

THAT is abso-bloomin-lutely spot on! He refuses to relinquish his Job mentality and approach to Miami-verse. No one's asking for a champagne effervescent H but 6 seasons of wallowing in "woe is me" is grating much. Y was and one hopes still is, a solution to all this self-perpetuating doom and gloom. Instead it appears with each new season and several times within a season tgtb come up with more more ludicrous permutations of how to ensconce H in his No-Y Land. It's weird in the extreme, this sheer single-mindedness of having H embrace and cling to his "sad sack" persona. :rolleyes:

Great pics, Luce. :)

Last edited: Mar 18, 2008
  4. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Sorry to hear about your friend katpin. *hugs* Hope things get better soon.

Thanks for the pic Luce. Is that one from 'Grand Prix'? It's like Y is saying: Enough of this sad H stuff, get over it already!

Agreed. Time for H to be happy, with Y. And I hope DC realises that.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2008
  5. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

^Yeah he deserves to be happy..and with Yelina. Nobody has that much bad luck, I mean it seems like nothing goes right for him...but then again he has Yelina (if he'd just realize it) and that's a good thing. It's about time he got a break...both of them for that matter.

6. Patricia

Patricia Lab Technician

Whoa :eek:...this thread has been active!!
    I had to read a lot! I'm kinda tired now...:lol:

Regarding why they haven't let Marisol's storyline go...I think another reason for it is the fact that H probably feels guilty and responsible for what happened (as he usually does) and that could also explain why nothing happened with Y after that...
    No one mentioned it this time but we'd talked about it before....he's probably afraid that if he starts something with her or if he even gets to close something might happen to her...:rolleyes:

I still have hope... I still believe some day it will happen but for the meantime it wouldn't hurt to see more interactions between them like we had in previous seasons… I can wait, I already know how but at least give me something to talk about...

In another note...am I the only one that mises the task force??:(

7. Lucy

Yes, it is from Grand Prix. :) I'm going to get nostalgic again, but the episodes back then were so different, and so much better in every respect, that I hardly recognize the show anymore.

A great H expression (simply because it says so much), from one of my favourite episodes....

[​IMG]

8. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

^Isn't that from Big Brother when he first sees Madison? The look he gets when he first sees her is just heartbreaking. He just knows who she is and so begins the secret that he keeps from Yelina...although he should have told her. Being the man he is, he thought he was protecting her....instead it seemed to hurt their relationship. That was such an emotional feeled episode and it was great.

9. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Yes that's a great look on his face. I agree I miss the good ol' Miami with Y around.

Patricia you've got good points there. If H is afraid someting'll happen to Y if he gets too close to her since everyone he sleeps with ends up dead :guffaw:, I guess it's a good point. But I'd like to see the writers make H address the issue when he fianlly fesses up to Y. Perhaps he's trying to protect Y from himself.

10. Lucy

Yes, it's from Big Brother. :) Nice summary btw. DC's acting really shines through in that scene. It was completely believable and not at all overdone or melodramatic.

Okay, now one of Yelina....

[​IMG]

11. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

I don't know the epi, but I know the look! She knows somebody is telling a tall one, and is about to say something like "umph" - you know how she gives that disbelieving sort of grunt in her throat?

12. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

It's from Hurricane Anthony.

Y: Not award winning.

:D Great episode. I loved the way she was so worried about him because he had a little cut on his forehead. Those good old days *sigh*

I'm curious for the episode in 2 weeks, she's reappearing then? right?!

13. Lucy

Correct! :D It is from HA and Yelina is due to appear in 'Ambush' (#615) on 31st March. :)

14. ch3r12y

ch3r12y Witness

15. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

^nice pictures..thanks for sharing.....I don't remember seeing those before...I love the way you edited the first one.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.