Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I'm still recovering from your last post. :guffaw: But this one's even funnier. Him as a Grandma's boy? Just hilarious. Share your cookie, Donnie. Give Danny some. But Nanna! *whiny voice* Where're your manners boy?

How about Danny sees Flack's Nanna fixing his tie. Danny will razz him and Flack would never hear the end of it...Such a Nanna's boy! :guffaw:

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Oh, I bet Flack's Grandma would love Danny, too--he's Donnie's best friend, after all. She'd probably scold him and tell him to cut his hair or shave or something. :lol: But she'd also give him some of Donnie's cookies, so it would be okay. :p

Flack would be like, 'You makin' fun of my grandmother, Messer?'--and Danny would know better than that and he'd back off...mostly. :p

3. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Oh definitely, she'll go all grandmotherly on Danny...and Flack would just pull a face at him or sticking his tongue out when Nanna tells Danny to shave or get a haircut...and Nanna sees Flack taunting Danny...'Now boys, play nice...' :p

Hahaha, I can just imagine Flack's voice when he's saying that. :lol: 'Nobody messes with my Nanna, Messer! No cookie for you!'

Last edited: Mar 17, 2008
  4. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^Hahaha, I can definitely see Flack being spoiled with food by his mom and Grandma. Nice scenarios there Fay. :p

It would be hilarious if Grandma Flack told Danny to cut his hair and shave. He'd probably give her an innocent little grin and run away, leaving Don to eat his cookies all by his lonesome :lol:

Danny might even do all that stuff and come back asking for more cookies. :p

5. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2008
  6. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

ZhuShuaijie, that's a pretty big picture. I think you should either post a thumbnail or just the link.

But nice collage :) Haha, I see Mac's head! What's he doing there... :lol:

7. flackfan_82

flackfan_82 Witness

oh my goodness :lol:...you guys have me in stitches....great scenarios...I just thought of something...maybe Flack's granny is the one buying his fugly ties...and he wears them just for her, lmao - ahhh those must be some fun birthdays :p

Flack opens yet another gift from Gramma "Thanks Gran..." he says, grinning widely (forcefully) as he holds up yet another fugly tie... "I, uh, love it" - thinks to self, it's a good thing I'm cute, because these ties will never get me laid...:guffaw:

8. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

:lol: Well there is a chance that he actually likes the fugly ties that he wears, and he's always proud to wear them "classic" designs that Gran picks out for him. I mean, who knows better than your own Gran right? :lol:

That's a good point, I never thought of that at all. Very probable; just because Flack Sr. was NYPD doesn't mean that the family is forever bound to the city.

I watched the scene again and Flack say's he'd want to go back to his folk's place in Queens for one of his Ma's cornbeef wednesdays. Maybe he meant the actual experience of sitting down with his family back then rather than the actual corn beef.

9. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Flack strikes me as someone who was treated pretty well by the women in his family. I wonder if he was something of the favorite son, at least for mom and any sisters he may have. It sounds like there was tension with his brother possibly, but maybe of the good-natured kind.

ZhuShuaijie, great pic! I had to change it to a link because it was stretching the page out, but it looks great! :D

10. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

We haven't had that many explicit references to Flack's family life have we? Or at least recently. I wonder if he hails from a big or small family.

I can see Flack as being "the favourite" in his family. Maybe that earned him some teasing from his brother. :lol:

11. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

Those were some pretty amazing ideas. I like the idea of Flack being a grandma's boy. It would make sense, him just getting spoiled rotten as a kid by all the women in his family. And Danny wouldn't make fun of him too bad, after all he was bragging about his mom's cooking too.
    Flack's grandma would definitly tell Danny to shave, or just to 'clean up and look nice'.
    I can see momma Flack giving Flack a hard time about not settling down yet.
    ZhuShuaijie, that's a beautiful picture!
    Speaking of pictures. I think y'all get a kick outta this. I work in the cheese section of a grocery store deli, and we have this 'Porter Guiness' cheese. Now, it's the makers of said cheese that makes me laught. It's Cahill Farms 'Porter Guiness Cheese'.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 17, 2008
  12. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

In fact, that is 1024*768 standard wallpaper, it can used for 800*600-----1280*768computer,be used as the desktop usage.This is the reason that I design it.For example.
    But, I certainly advert next time, thanking to remind!

Oh!The background is a CSI: NY's still, you can discovers it here.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Go on the topic of my last time:
    Recently in China, I discovered again one concerning Flack's legend:
    We deem,The Flack is a dissolute and amorous dude.He lures respectively the Stella \ Mac\ Danny,and lot women !

My imagination......
    Concerning him and Stella:
    [​IMG]
    Concerning him and Mac:
    [​IMG]
    Concerning him and Danny:
    [​IMG]
    Concerning him and else women:
    [​IMG]
    Our flower heart big radish Don Flack^_^(flower heart big radish =Romantic and dissolute man---- Chinese adage)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    End.....I'm a vermin!!!^_^

13. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

not to sure how many remember this show but i just got done watching Eddie on the "Glory Days" dvd i bought a while ago and just completely fell in love with him all over again lol. i loved DG when it was on and only got into CSI:NY b/c i liked Eddie from this show soo much.

Eddie and Poppy Montgomery were so good in this show together. she was funny and kinda skiddish and he was this sweet charming, totally adorable passionate guy. i wish NY and WAT would do a crossover and have a scene b/t Sam and Flack... that would be cool to see the two of them in a scene again haha.

the dvd was alright it just didn't have this one ep with a painter killing people and then draining their blood to use in his paintings and i believe some other ep where they thought PM's character got blown up. those were the last eps i remember seeing of GD... they were really good too.

sorry to get off topic of the last few posts but i was soo excited that i got to see "Glory Days" again after so many years after it got canceled. it's cool to see the show that was the first i was totally hooked to and b/c of Eddie got me into CSI:NY.

14. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

Those are cute pics, and I love the captions. It's true, Flack does seem to attract/be attracted to everyone. And he pairs off so nicely with everyone too.

15. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

He does seem to be pretty versatile doesn't he? :lol: I think it's because of his illegally rare yet still highly blessed genes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.