Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Me thinks Hodges' hallucinations would be the most entertaining if there are any..

but I like the idea of the team being sick because it's something we've never seen before you know?

2. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Hallucinations on all their parts would be amusing, but that must be one nasty flu to hit the crime lab. LOL! Effecting them all at the same time??? Interesting turn if that is the case, but wouldn't that, having the flu, effect the whole processing of the evidence? The whole cross-contamination bit and everything...I dunno! (it's television)

Hodges hallucinations would be entertaining, but I also think Greg's would be.

LOL, Love the icon PrincessJ88

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Talk about overly dramatic spoilers, it had some people thinking Grissom might be dying, and its just the flu - not so serious.

4. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

[offtopic]Well, in some people (mostly men in my experience), the difference is barely perceptible[/offtopic]

Back on topic: I wonder how much of "flu-stricken team" we'll get to see.
    Greg with puffy eyes? Nick with a fever? Hodges with a blocked nose, speaking all nasally? Or will Grissom be the only one affected to make his "rise from the sickbed" (deathbed? - see my spam above) seem more dramatical?

5. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

LOL...I'm sorry, but it struck me as amusing and though it's not completely on topic, and even though Hodges is my fave.....I think it would suit him better to be stuck with strep throat if the "Whole" team was flu-stricken. No wise crack or snide remarks. Though I'd miss it, it'd be funny. What would he do without his self-brilliant opinions...:lol:

Anyway, back to the spoilers! I'm done

6. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Seeing the team all with the flu could be interesting. I could definitely see Hodges going all "woe is me" about it. The lab's little drama queen. ^_^ Love him.

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'm glad the spoilers are coming out, although I wish we'd hear something about Sara. I definately want her back.

8. sexycatherine

sexycatherine Victim

Don't forget about Catherine with a pale white face and a red nose!

9. Purejoylove

Are we sure she's coming back during the shortened 8th season? Sara's only been gone for like, two or three episodes, right? I wouldn't count on hearing a ton of stuff about her yet. Besides, it's not like she's coming back to be a season regular. Specially since Billy and Marg are leaving after/during S9, there wouldn't be much of a point.. right?

10. jennysmall

jennysmall Civilian

I found this plot out line and list of characters for 8.13

[URL REMOVED]

(See Below For reason In "Edit Space")

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2008
  11. Purejoylove

Ooh, thanks!!

12. 13CSIgal

13CSIgal Victim

Glad to see spoilers. I am also glad to see that the team will deal with a sickness since many of us, including myself, are dealing with this terrible flu. :)

13. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

1. Lets keep in mind that while Sara maybe returning at some point there is no spoiler for it at this time, lets try to keep this thread on point please.

2. [As stated in post/page one of this thread] there are some places like 'sides' & 'SpoilerTv' that you are not allowed to mention or link to please be mindful of this. Copyright violations will be edited and or removed.

Thank you.

14. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

Hiya Destiny,

I thought Joja Fox had said on a TV interview that she Sara will come back "she just doesn't known when, and doesn't know how" or words to that effect.

Isn't that a legit spoiler?
    We can then speculate what it all means!

Why does everyone think the *whole* team has flu? The spoiler only mentions Grissom getting off his sick bed. Seems unlikely plot to have an epidemic of flu!

15. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Actually, the synopsis say this:
    And come to think of it, CBS released that so I don't really think it's a spoiler anymore. Unless, of course, your someone who doesn't read what the episode is about before you actually see it. :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.