RP Nick and Sara.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan101

Victim
Everyone welcome.

Nick walked into his office wearing blue jeans and a black t-shirt and his fav: shoes, he was a bit early. He sat down at his desk and proped up his feet and layed back, his eyes started to close. He finilly feel asleep

Dan please try and be patient, till Sissi or LSB give approval, without there okay, they will lock the thread;)

It depends, sometimes it's early morning, or evening, depending where you are, but they do come out, and check the FanFic section, just try and wait, they'll be more then happy to talk to you about it, just give one of them time, they're wonderful mods, hopefully not to long;):)

Okay I'll try to be calm and nice but trust me it's gonna be hard, you wanna know why? Well that's because you're new here, and usually when you just registered on a forum , you're supposed to READ the rules before posting.
Since you have decided to start a RPG, I guess you didn't read them.
So Before I start yelling and go crazy about that, I'm gonna give you a chance to show me how smart you are by reading those rules and ask me (or my fantastic co-mod) , if you can start a new RPG.

Waouhhhh I can't believe I was so calm :p

Sissi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back