The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Calihan, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

To a member of my workgroup: We get it. You're gay. But you don't have to link it to every damn word you read in the book :rolleyes: No, there isn't mention of a lot of women in the book, but that's not discrimination, those were Roman times! The only characters are senators, generals and soldiers, and those were never women! :scream: Quit whining about it and get over yourself.

To my student club: Free chocolate fondue :drool:. I love you. I truly, truly do.

To self: Okay, one more House episode and then straight to bed. Having class from 8h30 till 19h is hard when you didn't get any sleep.

2. future_cop

future_cop Lab Technician

To Music:why oh why must you always be changing.Hip hop to jazz rap to country,metal to rock and alternative to classical.There is far to much of you.When you listen to more then once genre your weird,if you listen to country your a hick? yeah okay weird much.If you listen to rap your a thug,if you listen to jazz or classical your old? if you listen to metal and rock they call you emo and depressed? I by far don't understand.:scream: Music doesn't make a person!

To the people of this city:I hate you all,everyone has to be rude and ignorant.Did I miss the memo.You can at least smile or say pardon me.It's not so hard ya know just use your lips and that thing we call a voice box and make words.

To my neighbor:You know what stop lying to me.I mean girl come on we grew up together and when your cousin gets in my face you just sit there.Nice.Stop promising that we will do something together then never do anything.Quit telling me that you like this guy and how hot this guy is.in all honesty I don't give a _______,Girl you are my friend and we are down but come on do I really need to know he said he likes your hair :rolleyes: torture much?

3. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

Dean:
    There are moments in life when you just don't want to say what's going on, you just want a friendly face to smile and tell you that they love you. That they are there for you. Somehow, you have come into my life and given me this amazing gift. No matter what, whenever I need you, you manage to say just the right thing. It doesn't have to be anything big, and usually it's just 'cheers' or 'hugs and kisses' but it brightens my day to know that you care enough to return my texts and talk to me when I have no one else. God how I wish I could tell you that you are the brightest star in my sky, and that when you told me to picture the happy future you knew I'd have, that I wanted so bad to ask if you'd be in it. My dreams that night focused on you; us sitting on the couch watching TV, with my head on your shoulder, and your arms wrapped around me. You are my everything, and even if I can never have you, I want you to know that the things you have done for me will always be in my heart, and that I will never forget the kindness you have shown me. Even though you insist that I could do better than you, I don't think I can. I don't think there is another man in all the world who will ever mean as much to me as you do. I cannot say this out loud, I cannot risk anyone ever knowing how much I love you. The difference in our age is too great, and although it means nothing to me, and I would feel the same if you were a hundred years older than me instead of just seventeen, I know that others would frown on it. I don't want you to get in trouble, and I don't want to risk losing you, so I will feel these wonderful feelings, and smile when ever I see you, and will never let you know that when you're around I feel so loved, and so safe, that I forget how sad and lonely this world can be. When I'm in your arms there is nothing bad in the world. I want you to know that you are the sun in my sky, and my sanctuary in a terrifying world, but I just can't. If you know only one thing, let it be this; the things you have done for me, and the way you make me feel, will never be forgotten. You are my hero, now and for always.
    I love you more than a million words could say, and more than you will ever know.
    M

4. future_cop

future_cop Lab Technician

To mom:Woman have you lost your mind??Taking that responsibility when you already have enough to handle.please stop pushing me to get a better job,I mean what can I do go up to the boss with a gun and say hey give me the job or else?? I'm about to give up here I mean if you keep telling me I'll never make it as a cop or never become anything how can I do anything? I love ya but,pressure isn't fun.

To Fermin:OMG you are driving me insane:scream: Stop pulling that I'm to busy to talk card,or call you back because your on the other line with your aunt.Every time you tell me to call back you don't answer :brickwall: I swear I give up honestly.I give you wanna talk you can call me or come and find me.

To Becky:-dies- Kid,if I get one more complaining rant off from you about how your dad makes you do everything and Vicky is always making lies about you I might need a straight jacket.
    Your a kid your suppose to do what your parents and elders tell you.I'm still do what I'm told even if I hate doing it.Thats life,get over it.Oh and if you call me your little worker one more time you won't be a happy camper.I work for no one.

5. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

To my friends and family: stop meddling in my non-existent love life... Yes I know I'm quote "picky", but I'm not just going to go get with anyone, I mean, yes some of my best friends are guys, and they may like me, but i don't want anything more than friendship from them. Yes I really don't want to be single anymore, but that doesn't mean you have to meddle, maybe... I want someone totally different to what you're thinking... I'll find someone eventually, leave me along about it...

To a certain friend: you make no contact with me for the whole semester AGAIN, granted I haven't contacted you this time, but I just wanted to see how long it takes before you contact me... as soon as everyone else is back from their respective unis you want to meet up straight away...

GRR at you all.

6. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To new CSI Files/Talk CSI layout: I WILL FIGURE YOU OUT! Mahh, it may take a million years, but I will! I like the new smilies. I will figure you out! It's just going to take sometime..

To the 27 other people on the trip: I miss you all. It was amazing, being stuck on a boat with you, I wouldn't have it any other way. I want to go back, we were all friends, all talking, all laughing. I learned that there is no need to hate everyone all the time, cause you could just laugh. You were all amazing, and I know I am not alone when I say this...I want to go back.

To my roommate: HHAHAAH. Thankyou for being a dumb ass! So you're like 'I bought a new straightner, it's way better' then you find out it's not, and you already gave me your old one...hahaha, I win!

To my other roommate: I wasn't serious when I said I would share a room with Jenn. -.-. Now I have too while you're stupid friends stay in mine! FINE! I don't plan to be home over the break anyways.

To projects: You should die. 3 due Monday! THREEE! Yup, I'm going to die.

7. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

To Them (my parents)
    Please, please, PLEASE stop fighting. Can't you see you aren't even fighting about anything anymore? You've only been married for seven months, why can't you settle your differences and move on? Mom, stop being such a b*tch to Dave, and Dave, GET A JOB AND KEEP IT! For crying out loud, I can figure it all out, and you two spend hours just screaming at each other.
    And Mom, if I want to stay up til 2 in the morning when I have to work, that's my perogative, and you don't have to get mad about it. If I'm tired and pissy, then I have to deal with the consequences, and not you. Please, figure out your own life, and stop worrying so much about mine. I actually know what I'm doing for the first time ever. Please, don't screw it up.

Dean:
    Thank you for your kind words, you have no idea what they mean to me. We will be able to spend time together, if I have to skip rehearsal to make it happen. Call me more often, I love to hear your voice.

Patrick:
    THANK YOU A MILLION. you are my new hero, and for the stupidest of reasons, but for them I love you. You make my day, every day.

Linds:
    Thank you for inviting me to the Rascal Flatt's concert, I love you for that and promise I'll pay you back when I can. THANK YOU!

8. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

To the plumbers: go back to work so that the house can have running water again. I don't care if you have to break everything to find the major leakage. The landlord's paying anyway so you might as well WORK!! I want running water again... No running water sucks.

To the clouds: Bring back the rain. I wasn't done yet. Bring it BACK!

9. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

To the clouds: Go back to Gaelen! GO! I want sunshine! And not this friggin' rain and wind.
    (This way we can all be happy :p)

To Spanish prof. : Test? Today? Like... now? Uhm... Why didn't I know about this? :confused:

To self: Go study. Test in 5 hours. You're screwed. Crap :(

10. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

To my neighbours: What is so fun about staying out til 4am, then inviting all 25 of your mates over and proceeding to fight loudly in the street? Don't you care that everybody else was sleeping, that a lot of people nearby have small children and even those who don't were terrified that it would get worse.

To the checkout guy: It was YOUR damn computer that overcharged me, and I had every right to point it out - and I didn't even yell at you! So don't give me dirty looks. For all you know, by telling you nicely and giving you the chance to get it fixed, I could have saved you from a VERY angry customer.

11. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

To MH Parcel Service: You won't accept VisaElectorn? Wtf? You can buy stuff with it from foreing countries, you can draw cash at least in nordic countries but I cannot pay my order? Fees too high? Oh c'mon! Why I can pay with it everywhere else (except in train, so the same rant goes for you too!)? You suck... because of it, I had to go quite far to draw cash and then pay it... and almost missed my bus because of it. Do you actually know how many uses VisaElectron? And just this morning my bank called me and asked if I want to change to "real" Visa because I probably have now enough credits in Uni to get one and I said, not now because VE has become quite handy.
    Meh, won't be using your services again (even now I was just forced to use it because "they" said they send stuff through your services)

To my English course teacher: Oh please accept my text. It was a nightmare to write. Then you give me 3 credits and I'll be happy to see that number going up. Yay!

To people in my group: You better be at uni tomorrow or I'll scream. I won't be carrying around that clothing long. If you cannot make it and cannot call/text/email me when it would be good time for you to pick it up, then I keep it and sell it next year. I know you've paid for it but I've seen so much trouble with this and I am not getting annoyed and my money wasted because of it.

12. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Ha, I did the exact same thing to my aunt the other day.

To work: I hate you so much. I don't mind doing you, in fact, I rather like the pressure, gives me something to aim for. But do you have to insist on making me work overtime when I'm already almost at maximum hours? I don't have the time, patience or energy and I just.... ger stop.

To England: Yey, I can't wait to visit you :).

To research project participants: I know I told you whenever, but what I really meant was soon. 'Kay? Please give me back my questionnaires. I don't want to ahve to come hunting.

13. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Bring your hat :D

To London: Can't wait to vidit you :D

To friend: You were really annoying today and rude! Please don't be like that tommorow, I've know you since we were four I don't want you losing all your friends because of this new 'attitude' to life!

14. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

To my cough: Go.AWAY. I HATEST THOU.

15. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I've said this many, many times before - do not post oneliners. If you don't have more to say, then don't post. I said last time I'll close the thread if oneliners appear and just... pfffffffft. more content, thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.