Locker Room #17: Danny/Carmine: Our Utility Guy

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSINEWYORK000

CSINEWYORK000 Lab Technician

:thumbsup: Hey guys

Heavent been here in a while.

Love the article.

I'm glad that Ceesau page is coming together quite nicely.
    love the pics. cracked myself up.:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

2. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

Thank you for the scans. The article is good. About the Cessau pictures, I love the fact that they are natural. And I don't think that in the picture with the dog that's Carmine hand (he's a cat person :p ) with the tattoo.

3. owlki

owlki Witness

I think the guy holding the dog is the same model wearing the Destroyed T (2nd picture from top, Rags page) and the hand caressing the dog (with the tattoo) is the hand of the girl modeling the ladies tank tops.

If you observe carefully, you can see that the hand caressing the dog is much smaller than the one holding it and the girl modeling the tank tops does have a very similar tattoo on her wrist.

IMO, the tattoo, therefore, is not Carmine's.

ETA: I loved Ceesau.com!

4. WhosLaughingNow

WhosLaughingNow Lab Technician

I think that one of the hands is his (not the one with the tattoo though).

The hand looks like his, and the cuff that's on it you see him wearing in a lot of the pictures. Also the destroyed T shirt is being modeled by 2 different people. The first one in the smaller picture is much larger guy who also has what appears to have a chain on his left wrist and around his neck (Which leads me even more to suspect that's Carmine there too) and when you click it to see the larger picture the guy is a lot smaller and less built.

5. Cherry_Cahill78

Cherry_Cahill78 Victim

I just wanted to say that Carmine is so freaking hot.
    I would have love to have been the dentist or whoever who fixed the chip in his tooth. (fanning herself) :eek: :devil: :cool:

6. snowbird

snowbird Witness

I love all the detective work going on in this thread. :)

7. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

We learned from NY's finest, didn't we? I still don't think that is Carmine. We need a poll on this subject :lol:

8. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I agree with owlki and WhosLaughingNow. The guy in the small picture showing the distressed shirt and the guy holding Enzo are both Carmine and the hand scratching Enzo's chest is the woman modeling the t-shirts/tanks. Thanks for making me analyze those pictures more than I ever thought I would, guys. :lol:

9. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

Man, I haven't been on these boards in ages! I caught a rerun of NY the other day and Carmine came on the screen and I realized I've been away too long!! haha ;)

Now I'm off to catch up on all the posts I've missed :D

10. Carmine_lover

Carmine_lover Witness

i thought the tattoo was not carmine,you know wat would be great that carmine sing in csi ny.
    i al see it for me.

11. CarmineFan

CarmineFan Lab Technician

Yeah, like Gary played in that bar in season 2, I think. They already show some paintings of his, so why don't let the guy sing?! :D

12. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I hope they don't go this route. They've already morphed Danny into Carmine too much, IMO, they don't need to blur the lines even more.

13. CarmineFan

CarmineFan Lab Technician

But you have to admit that the change had been a bit of advantage to him, eg. his outward appearance. I didn't like all the suits in season 1. His style is now a lot better.

But perhaps you're right. They should probably keep a line between actor and character...

14. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I think they could feature Carmine's music on the show without having Danny sing it. Just have it in the background or something. Danny being in a band would be way too cheesy. Like PA said, they don't need to totally blur the lines between the character and the actor. The music can still be featured without having to go that route.

15. althea

althea Lab Technician

^^ They can play Carmine's music over some processing montage but I wouldn't want to see Danny singing and playing guitar like they did with Mac. That Mac scene still haunts me. Uber cheesy *yuck*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.