Carmine-What is Cessau?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Dryan89, May 3, 2006.

1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Moobs count! :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Awww, that means even men aren't spared the nipple-targeting of the seesaw. :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. WhosLaughingNow

WhosLaughingNow Lab Technician

I think I'm gonna get the T-shirt. BUT I'm going to give it to my friend and let her have a go at it and make it into something more girly. Give her scissors, thread and a sewing machine and she can work miracles like none other :lol: :D.

4. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

I'm a complete sucker - I've already ordered the black tank. Then again I was chronically hungover yesterday which may have accounted for my carefree attitude towards my bank balance....

5. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

Not a big fan of the t-shirts (even if I were I wouldn't buy it because it's too expensive. I could have lived without it perfectly well). The songs are nice. I only listened to them once, but I'll get back on them :D I liked "Sunshine" but the rest are good too.

6. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i'm totally getting one of the t-shirt even if it is 40 bucks, i just don't know which one to get. i just want the autographed pic that comes with it when you order one lol. i like the tanks too

i like all the pics too they're really cool. i like the one that althea posted very hot (seriously Carmine + converses= really hot)

can't wait to get the cd next week :)

7. Lonia

Lonia Witness

The music really sounds quite good. It's great that they offer different ways of payment, so I think I'm able to buy the CD on CD baby. Otherwise it would have been really hard for us Europeans to get it.

I am not sure if I buy one of the T-shirts (or more one of the tanktops). I would like to have one - and the included signed pic. I will have to think about it. Does anyone know how much the shipping costs to Europe (Germany) are?

8. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

International shipping is $14, I know this because I've ordered one of the tshirts. :lol: I don't know what possessed me to do it, it just kind of happened. I might post a picture of myself wearing said tshirt when it gets here.

9. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Wow, Elsie, I'm impressed. A girl who doesn't even like Danny is willing to spring for international shipping on a t-shirt to support Carmine's band. Nice.

I performed my good fangirl duties of the day -- just ordered a CD (and was sucker enough to pay for express shipping) and a black tank top. I was going to go with the t-shirt until I read Top's comment about the logo across the boobies and decided I didn't actually want a line drawn connecting my boobs with little kiddies riding on the nips. Perhaps there's a reason the ladies tanks are different.;)

10. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^Heh, true. I might get a tank top at some point. Right now I'd like to be able to order the CD... :mad: . Despite contacting CD Baby and getting a response from them, I still can't get past the damn address screen! :mad: Annoying! I wish they sold the CDs directly on their website like they do the tank tops and t-shirts.

11. Lonia

Lonia Witness

Thank you Elsie for the information. A pic of you wearing that t-shirt would be nice. I myself sure will try to get the CD, but I think I wait a while (money is a bit short at the moment) with the tank top

12. Lampdor

Lampdor Prime Suspect

Wow, that's not the kind of music I thought Carmine would sing, but then again, I can't picture him singing Pop or Country. :lol: It took me a while to figure out it was his voice. Love the tank tops, think I'll get one of those instead because it's not my style of music, wonder if he will settle for moral support?

13. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

:( Sucks that some people have been having that issue. I ordered yesterday with no problems whatsoever.

You can't take moral support to the bank, baby. :lol: Actually, I'm kidding about the monetary aspects of supporting his music as I'm sure CBS pays him just fine, but it would be fantastic if all fans showed their support through buying the CD because establishing solid sales with this independent release might help the band get signed by a major label down the road, if they're interested in pursuing that. The best way to demonstrate to a recording label that the band is profitable and signing them would be a smart move is to point to the figures they were able to generate on their own. So be a sport and buy it. And if any of your local radio stations start playing these songs, be sure to call and request them as air play would factor in as well.

14. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

So I just meandered over to the site to have a look at the t-shirts and whatnot. Considering the way this kid eats, I think I'll not be spending $35 + shipping on a t-shirt that won't fit over the girls in their present state, but will be showing my support with a cd purchase instead. I'm not a huge grunge fan, but I like the CD. I hope they see their way to putting out another one not too far in the future.

15. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

I am very financially-challenged at the moment, so I will only consider whether to get the album or not, after payday. :) I went to CD Baby to listen to samples of the songs, though, and I think they're pretty good. I like "Wrote the Longest Word" the best out of the 5 tracks.

Carmine has a pretty good voice. :D Another one of my favorite actors who can act, AND sing! The other one's Jonathan Rhys Meyers. Both are also incredibly sexy. *wink*