CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers--Get 'Em In A New York Minute

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Well, it was Jillian in the spoilers, but they're always changing names (on all three shows), so I'm not surprised.

But the episode still relates to Second Life. :confused:

True enough--but I have yet to see Adam's name anywhere in any of the spoilers for the first three episodes (although we know he's in the first two, according to AJ). So Kendall could very well show up even though we haven't seen her.

I guess we'll see.

2. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

I know but at least we wont be spending the episode inside Second Life again :) I HOPE!!! Although I did enjoy Down The Rabit Hole but that had nothing to do with Second Life, and everything to do with watching Mac and Adam interact..:p

Last edited: Mar 13, 2008
  3. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

This is an interesting possibility! Knowing a bit more of the spoilers, if the above turns out to be the case it'll put a whole other spin on the 'moment' ... as in, it's possible there won't even be one.

4. Faylinn

Probably not, but I'm sure we'll be treated to some AWESUM SECOND LIFE ACKSHUN! 'Cause Zuiker apparently likes that stuff.

:confused: Do you mean 'won't even be one' in the sense that she made it up? I dunno about that. I think it's more likely she's telling the truth.

I'm not sure how we're supposed to feel about Quinn. At this point, I'm definitely in the 'wait and see' category because I really think it's going to be the acting between Gary and whoever plays Quinn that'll sell whatever dynamic they've got going on.

5. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

no Problem friend!:thumbsup:

6. Faylinn

Ok, this is a little mini-spoiler.

I believe that 4.20 is going to tie into a previous episode, possibly 4.17 if I'm gauging things correctly. I don't want to be more specific because it could ruin something about 4.17, so I'll just say that for now.

It's super early for us to get any kind of spoilers for 4.20, but if the episode ties in with 4.17 (for example), that makes a bit more sense that we'd learn something now. :)

Sorry I can't be more specific--there's not much to go on now. If there's more, one of us will share. ;)

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Color me confuzzled. :lol:

This is the most minor, inconsequential of spoilers, but Danny and Flack share a scene in whatever episode is filming now--416 probably.

Like I said, minor and inconsequential, but hey, I was just happy to have a spoiler to post. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, I'm a goon. ;)

8. Faylinn

:lol: I love you, girl!

Speaking of episode 4.16: Spoiler report for "Right Next Door"

Also:

You'll notice that RIKKI IS BACK! :D Yay for continuity!

9. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Whut? Danny and Flack share a scene in the same episode where Rikki returns?! :D That is so great!

I'm really wondering now why Rikki is making an appearance. Did Flack keep his word and spare Rikki prison time? Is she spending time with Danny now in the aftermath of the events in 4x13? Is she upset at Danny for stopping her from killing Ollie?

QUICKLY, NEW EPISODE, AIIIIIIR. :lol:

10. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Oh wow, Reed and Rikki back! Yay for continuity. I can't wait to see what's gonna happy with Rikki/Danny and hopefully Danny/Flack. Maybe Rikki will be the 'bump' in the D/L 'relationship'.
    Now, if only we could get Louie too...

11. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

First: yay for AJ mentioned as a regular! Secondly double-triple yay for Rikki coming back! I have a feeling that is going to be a good episode! April come faster, tomorrow if possible!

I hope that Rikki won't be dragged into the D/L stuff. The storyline she has with Danny has nothing romantic to it. I hope that they don't use her as the "bump", I think that would ruin pretty much everything since "Child's Play".

And maybe we're lucky and after all that continuity we actually get the Louie issue cleared up.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2008
  12. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Yep, I believe that you are indeed gauging things correctly.

:lol: That's awesome! Thanks for sharing your mini spoiler. :lol:

I can't believe that Rikki is back! I have to say that I find this quite unexpected. Fantastic, but unexpected. :lol:

13. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

That's cool that Rikki's going to make another appearance. Just yesterday after reading Carmine's interview and his thoughts about her and Danny I was hoping the writers wouldn't forget about her and boom! - apparently they haven't! :D

Nice work, TPTB. I'm definitely curious now...

14. Joaninha

Joaninha Witness

Reed AND Ricky are back... great news !! :thumbsup:
    I wonder what will happen between her and Danny. I can't wait to see that. I just hope TPTB won't "use" her as a possible love interest for Danny, I think their relationship is more complicated than that. :confused:

Well... now that TBTP brought back some of our favorite characters... could they PLEASE bring Louie back too ?? :scream:

15. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

Ricky is back that is cool that but i hope that they do things right and don't mess up what they already have. I hope its not the "bump" because it would be to obvious for most people I can see it possibly being a problem but Carmine said in the interview that they was more, they had obviously already been passing ideas. I'm hoping its more the emotional relationship that she is still grieving.

Can't wait to have it back I swear the spoilers make it worse to wait

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.