Eric/Calleigh #28: Soon To Become A Major Religion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by somethingsdont, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

Tee hee this will be the best epi ever if the teaser is half as good as the epi it will become an epic turning point of their relationship!

2. calleighsthebest

calleighsthebest Hit and Run

I just caught up on the last 10 paages and I can't wait for everything! It all sounds amazing, the promo has me hyperventilating, I really want to see it. I just hope the writers don't overdo it, but Calleigh moments all sound great and it'll give Emily something to work with which is awesome!

Now I'm just annoyed that I live in the UK, I'm thinking of moving to the US though. Am I right in thinking that the next new ep is on March 24th, coz that's my birthday and as long as I get clips that could be the most amazing birthday!

3. MegaDemon

MegaDemon Civilian

Hey All,

Newbie here.. and HUGE Eric/Calleigh shipper... nice to know that I'm not the only one with this obsession with the two. Just dropping in to say HI and also.. just caught a preview of the upcoming season... and OH MY EFFING GOD... whoa!!!

Much love all!

I'm Naz..

4. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Hey, Naz. Welcome! Here's how to post spoiler code (remove the *s):
    [*spoiler=text that appears on the spoiler button]
    text that is hidden goes here
    [/spoiler*]

Doesn't seem like Calleigh's there when Jessica Knowles pushes Eric against a pool table (?) to "demonstrate" what goes on in the club they're investigating, but it doesn't sound like Eric appreciates the advances all too much. If only there was a way Calleigh'd find out and get jealous.

5. subterraneantwin

subterraneantwin Rookie

Welcome, MegaDemon! And yeah, I think we can all second that "OH MY EFFING GOD" because holy shit, this new episode is going to send all of us into cardiac arrest... only 11 days to go!

6. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Methinks that'd be perfect Lucy.

Maybe it will. I mean, there's no reason for her not to find out. And, from what Jackie told us, it isn't only once that Jessica comes on to him (can I say, it's really odd writing 'Jessica comes on to Eric' I keep thinking of our Jessica :lol:). Calleigh has to notice at some point... doesn't she? I hope so. I love Jealous Calleigh. She's hot. And then we'd get to see Eric's reaction to Jealous Calleigh. We've seen Calleigh's reaction in Death Grip(?) when Eric's old buddy hits on her. Tis time for the other side methinks.

And welcome, Naz. Have fun here. :thumbsup:

7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Welcome Naz!!

I keep thinking that the Jessica storyline has to do with Calleigh getting jealous cause it just doesn't serve much purpose now if it's anything else. I mean, they've really invested on this triangle thing and it's been made especially clear that Eric likes Cal (this has been made really obvious ;) ) So what's he doing getting involved with some other girl, (if not to get over Cal) or to show us jealous Calleigh. And after everything they've done with the triangle, I doubt that they'll just go "oh and Eric falls for this random girl he met while in a case and totally forgets about Calleigh and tada! triangle is over". I mean that's my opinion, so I agree that Calleigh has to notice at some point, get jealous, (maybe even finally realize she's in love with Eric) and we'll see the relevance to the story being brought up now :).

8. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

I like the way that sounds; Jessica comes on to Eric... nope, I have no problem with that. :lol: Of course, I'd be doing more than just pushing him up against the table or whatever... :devil: :lol: But yeah, I want Jealous Calleigh. Calleigh wanted to kill Marisol for even just talking to Eric; can you imagine how she would react if she saw this girl shoving Eric against a table? Eric should totally use that to his advantage, by the way. I have no problem with Eric flirting or at the most extreme, making out with Jessica (hee! :lol:) if he does it to make Calleigh jealous. :devil: It's about time that man took some initiative here! He's not going to make Calleigh shove him against the wall and rip his clothes off by standing around with those lost puppy-dog eyes, irresistible as they may be. ;) I want cunning, devious Eric, and I want him to know how jealous he's making Calleigh. Because that's when she's going to lose it and shove him against whatever hard surface is the closest.

...I'm really not sure if I know what I'm talking about, 'cause I've only had like three hours of sleep. :lol: But I'll go with it.

Anyway, thanks so much for the fic comments, you guys. :D I'm glad y'all liked it.

9. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

I thought you'd like the sound of that.... :guffaw:(the smilies have limbs!).

And I agree Jessica...

Do we really feel sorry for her if she does see it? Do we do the whole 'aww she saw him moving on' thing. I mean, this woman keeps pushing him away and as much as I understand that, I still can't feel completely sorry for her because she's doing the pushing. If it was Eric, I would feel for her (and feel the need to crack him over the head for being so stupid).

Meh, Calleigh can be stupid sometimes. But I still wanna see her jealous. If Eric knew she was, how do you think he'd handle it? I don't know if I can see him feeling guilty or not... maybe a little sadistically happy about it

And anyone up for fluff? I've had a fluffy moment of inspiration.

10. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

^^ I'm up for fluff! Gotta love fluffy moments of inspirtion, especially when they revolve around Eric and Calleigh

11. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

I hear Jessica shamelessly flirts with Eric ("It's what the girls call hot guys with big bucks. Targets. Like you." "I'm no target." "I meant the hot part."), and since she's asking for his help, she'd have to go to the lab, so hopefully Calleigh'll catch a glimpse, especially since Jessica seems like a touchy-feely person. Calleigh's perceptive as hell though; she'll probably pick up on the whole thing, even if we don't get an explicit scene. If they plan on doing the jealousy thing, it'll probably be more like Calleigh acting a little cranky or more business-like than usual.

Also, I couldn't be less threatened by this chick. She's 24 and hangs around horny men all the time. Riiight, I bet that turns Eric on. It'd be more like, "whatever, let's go out for a drink." I don't think he's the kind of guy to drag around a girl he has no intention of being serious with (maybe seasons 1-2 but not anymore), so I'm not worried. If anything, it might be implied that they go out a couple of times, but other than guys' immediate instincts being in their dicks, I don't think anything'll come out of this except jealous Calleigh.

Speaking of, I bet Calleigh'd just get frustrated as hell, because it's not like she can actually get mad at Eric, since either way, he's done nothing wrong. I imagine she knows that. She's so damn stubborn sometimes.

12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I just read this in the script and I just love the way it's written: they are talking about Eric and Calleigh processing the crime scene and it says "Calleigh walks over to the altar, meets a waiting Delko" awwwww!!! Just soo perfect!! :) :) :)

13. gwasshoppa

gwasshoppa Victim

14. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

15. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Oh, I'm really gald to hear that Eric doesn't appreciate her advances. She sounds like she is coming on a bit strong (and for the record, if I tried to do HALF the stuff this girl seems to be doing, people would laugh in my face). It would make me so happy if Calleigh caught sight of this, especially since she can't be mad at him...she could only do the whole "leave it at home" thing but even that's hollow after the S5 ending and what not. Pretty much, she can only fume silently, give the girl withering glances. What would happen if we did manage to add an argument to the mix? It really could be quite fun :D

Jessica, do you really want to be on that side of Calleigh's gun?

As far as a jealous Calleigh fic goes, I think we need another one. I already wrote the crappy one, now it's someone else's turn to write a good one. Don't make me draw names. :)

Last edited: Mar 13, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.