CSI NY Picture Game #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
yay me :thumbsup:! lol...i thought the jellyfish would have made it obvious...

darn it all though, i am not able to post attatchments :( (to quote the little box at the bottom left of my screen I 'may not' post attatchments)...BOO-URNS! I would probably screw it up anyways...is someone able to post something for me?

You don't have to post attachments all you need is the Image code :D If you've got photobucket/imageready/or a similar image hosting site then just upload the cap to that and then post the IMG code in your reply....If you haven't just PM me ;)

Oh and I never noticed the jellyfish :lol:

^^Me neither.:rolleyes:

^You do have more than 100 posts so you can post a cap. by yourself.If not have someone do it for you.Like nattybatty..lol..;)

Give Flackfan a chance guys :lol: If you cant do what I posted above then PM me and i'll help you out ;) But if you have Photobucket etc use the IMG code rather tha the URl (you have reached 100 posts so you can ;))

Oh and the attachments...I've only seen Mods do it so far ;)

i am working on it...just pm'd natty...I don't have photobucket or any webpages or anything...just some images saved to my harddrive...I am a huge internet goober...my prowess extends as far as Facebook... I officially suck...sorry guys...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back