Where Did You Get Your Username?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by CSI_Duquesne01, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Rocky11

Rocky11 CSI Level One

My user name comes from my dog Rocky.He was 11 when a came here and now he is 13 :lol:

2. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Because I'm totally unoriginal and am always afraid I won't remember what name I use in a forum, I use a form of my name, and the lovely numbers behind it.

3. Jenna_Caine

Jenna_Caine Police Officer

Mine is just the name of my original character for CSI:Miami, Jenna Caine. My characters are always related somehow to a main character--saves me the trouble of figuring out how the heck to bring them into the story, you know? Jenna is Horatio's younger sister, and in my fanfic stuff, she generally ends up with Eric Delko, just cuz he's my favorite, and he's hot...

So that's where ya get Jenna_Caine. :lol: Long, drawn-out explanation, no?

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

my nickname comes from Gypsy dancers in Egypt. I'm a belly dancer and Ghawazees were the women who perfomed in the streets. Napoleon cut off their heads but their spirit survived. On the contrary, The famous "Harem dancers" were called Awalin and they never could get out
    I use it in most of my forums but it's complicated at the beginning :D

Debbie

5. hyburn8

hyburn8 Hit and Run

My username was my Illinois license plate, back when I still lived in Chicago, for my summer car. It was hyburn8 since the car would "hibernate" in the garage for the winter. Also, it stood for hi-burn v8 since the car was a 96 Chevy Impala SS with an LT1 Corvette engine so it could get up and GO! I miss that car! :(

6. togo2hot

togo2hot Prime Suspect

my user name was based on my liking for jonathan togo.

7. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

We'll I'm a fan of desperate housewives, and Susan once said "But I'm adorable crazy", and my friends always call me crazy, so they always got the reply, yeah, but you love me because, I'm Adorable Crazy :p, so yeah it kinda stuck, so it's often my screen name and also in my e-mail address... Nothing very exciting really... :lol:

8. althea

althea Lab Technician

When I signed up I was quite literally stumped for a user name and I mulled it over, I even asked my colleague for some help and we came up with ziltch so I just kept my name, unoriginal I know.

9. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

It took me about 30 seconds to come up with a username :lol: and if I might add very very unoriginal. After I submitted I realized that it is lame and that I cannot change it :lol: I wanted something to state loud and clear that I'm a girl, hence "miss" and then I turned my look away from the monitor and saw a notebook that was, well "blue" :lol:

10. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Actually, you can change it once in a year. More info in QSF (you need to PM TBonz about the namechange)

11. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

My real name is "Susan", but I have pretty much used the nic "Destiny" in one form or another. It means that all the paths in our lives (past, present, future) were all apart of what we were destined to do or be, ones fate.

12. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Mine is pretty self-explainable :lol: I love Jon Togo!

13. CCA

CCA Police Officer

Love each and every story in how you all got your names ;)

Mine is simple I think. My pen name is Cosmic Castaway because I was in love with the show Farscape and if you know the show, John Crichton was truly a castaway. The name came from the song Electrasy, and it just later got shortened to CCA. :)

14. jennis

jennis Dead on Arrival

it's my name and my boyfriends name put together

15. owlki

owlki Witness

Mine address my obsession with owls (I love them!) and my nickname amongst some of my friends (Ki).