Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lampdor

Lampdor Prime Suspect

I don't know ... I like to think that they came to see him in the hospital, but just didn't show his family to us on screen probably because they didn't cast anyone yet. No matter what his relationship with his father is, there's just no way he could leave his son there!!! And the storyline was more about Mac anyway since he is the main character. :confused: :confused:

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Agreed. Since it was more about Mac than Flack (as opposed to RSRD, which was about both Danny and Mac), that's probably why we didn't see a single Flack family member. It's kind of a shame, but it leaves the door open for a more Flack-focused storyline with his family. Nothing he's said suggests he's estranged from any of them, so hopefully we'll see them at some point in the future.

3. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

***laugh happily***
    Recently in China, I discovered again one concerning Flack's legend :devil: :D:
    We deem,The Flack is a dissolute and amorous dude.He lures respectively the Stella \ Mac\ Danny :p ;) :D.
    For example: Here here here

My imagination......

Oh! :eek:My girl friend is walking into my room,if let her discover I'm at affairs,She will kill me.I have to leave, next time going on !( :mad: :mad:earnest----serious!)

4. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hehe, Lampdor. I was actually wondering about the same thing. Why they didn't show Flack's family at his bedside in CoTP. But then again as both of you and Top mentioned, this was all about Mac in the end. But maybe his family did visit him (I'm assuming anyway), we just didn't see it on screen. I would love to see a Flack-centric episode where his family plays a large part and that we'll finally learn more about them. :D

5. Lampdor

Lampdor Prime Suspect

Whoa .... first time posting since the board has changed, not use to the change my eyeballs don't know where to look yet. I think I"m gonna mess up something. Anyway, LOL yeah, I think Mac says that Flack is 'getting round the clock care', perhaps his family went home for a rest and it was Mac's turn again to sit in the hospital with him. Gah, we could sit here and think of all the possibilities until the cows come home!!! Best way for us to rest our minds is if we get a Flack - Centric story. I think Captain Brass got a story about his daughter, yes?

6. flackie_boo

flackie_boo Hit and Run

They really should have at least brought up his family briefly, like they did in RSRD with Danny and Louie. But hopefully we will see just a straight up Flack centered episode sometime soon. But at this rate I'd be happy if we just get a mention about his family and the relationship he has with them. It doesn't need to be longer that two sentences!

7. flackfan_82

flackfan_82 Witness

wow, this new layout is tripping me out...it's gonna take a while to get used to i guess,...hope i don't screw anything up, lol...

the reason i mentioned it before was because I thought that they should have made a quick mention of it. I guess my nursing background causes me to see it a little differently - the thing that really ate at me was that Stella had a conversation with the doctor, and Sheldon was gonna go talk to his neurologist -...I admire that they are concerned friends and am glad to see them be there for him, but I can't see a doctor being that detailed about a patient's status with said pt's coworker...

i totally get that it was a Mac-centric storyline, and my quams were not even that the family Flack wasn't present, but I would have thought that if Stella had been hanging around, she would have at least said - they came, and went home to get rest...idealistic, I know, lol...and it sucks that we can speculate and speculate and will never know...so come on writer's...give us something!!!!! GAH!! okay, I'm over it :)...

i am totally on board with the fact that we need a Flack-centric storyline/arc...the closest thing we've had is the fallout from Consequences, and that too was a Mac-centered Arc...like he needs more story time (different thread, i know...lol) I would love to see a storyline about Flack that ran through two or three episodes, not necessarily in the foreground, but something that would really give us some more insight into his character, and give Eddie a chance to really bust out those fantastic acting chops of his ;)

8. Lampdor

Lampdor Prime Suspect

Don't know if this is an appropriate place to say it, but for all you Flack fans, there is hardly any Flack in the CSI magazine. Last time I checked, Flack's not a CSI but he's still a member of the team. :( And as much as I love A.J. he at least has a page all to himself.

9. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

There is an explanation for this in the magazine.

10. Lampdor

Lampdor Prime Suspect

^^ Aaahh thanks. Now when does #6 come out? :lol: Hey, I didn't even noticed that Melina was missing too until you mentioned her.

11. flackfan_82

flackfan_82 Witness

well, that might be enough for me to go out and find the ellusive CSI Magazine. I wonder if they sell it in this hick town, lol...Maybe they'll do a joined interview with Eddie and Melina...I have always felt that Flack and Stella have a special relationship ( they seem like they are very close...and I don't mean in THAT way...) I think it's a good way to point out that yes, men and women can have platonic relationships with each other, it doesn't have to be all about sex...I wonder how they see their on screen relationship...

12. Joolz

Joolz Police Officer

I'd just like to see an episode where there's interaction between Flack and his Dad, I've gotten a kinda frosty vibe from Flack's point of view so far and as Daddy's been mentioned some I really do think we should be able to make up our own minds about him...

13. athens

athens Coroner

^Me too.They could bring up an old case his father worked.It's almost always a good idea to show the characters with family.

14. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Ooh, bringing up a case with Flack Sr could be veeeery interesting. Like Flack trying to bring him in to 'consult' and Sr gets a bit miffed when he realizes that maybe they're questioning whether he did his job right. I think it would be interesting if Sr didn't like the idea of using technology and the CSIs' science to solve crimes (rather than just good old-fashioned police work) and there was some conflict there--especially if we see Flack trying to stick up for his nerds. :p

15. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I love your idea Fay. That's definitely interesting and worth exploring. Flack asking a consult from his old man? Great way to finally let us viewers in about Flack's family and background. Oh and I particularly love the part where he sticks up for his "nerds." :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.