Gil & Sofia #2-Let's have dinner. Shall we?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by KiraGrissom, Oct 18, 2005.

1. vanitykills

vanitykills Lab Technician

sara and sofia tension scenes are still good, cause that means sara knows theres something going on between sofia and grissom ;)

2. Barbarella

Barbarella Lab Technician

All I want is another Gophia teaser. Like right at the end of the ep to have her come by to pick him up after shift. Or come in the lab with a, "You ready to get yet Gil?" :D

3. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

We've been talking about the tension scene over at the GSR thread, too, and just thought I'd give you a head's-up.
    SPOILER

Most likely in Werewolves (but it's still slightly unknown) there will be a scene in which Sofia has paged Sara several times, gotten no response and then calls her. When Sara finally arrives, she feigns not having any idea that Sofia attempted to page her, and (these are the spoiler's words, not mine) Sofia gets angry while Sara keeps her cool.

So while technically not the fireworks-fest of ABRTI, it's still another triangle tension scene.

This is a rather old spoiler, but it was always meant for after the break. And I doubt that it's been dropped since it's in keeping with their previous interactions.

May the best ship sail ;)
    Cheers and Happy New Years.

4. Barbarella

I'm happy to see from upcoming spoilers that we'll get Sofia (I really have to fight that "ph" impulse *g*) in at least the next three new eps. :)

Well, I was just surfing around over on the CBS site and just noticed this from the recap of Bodies in Motion. It made me go, "Awwww..." :D

"On the way down the hall he runs into Detective Sofia Curtis who has been reassigned out of Boulder City to work with CSI. We sense she missed Grissom, and vice-versa. "

5. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Barb we all know for a fact now that Sofia IS Gil's new love interest so of course they missed each other. Their damn jobs and sense of work comes first. Plus the writers always gets in the way of them having some real fun on screen. But don't you just wonder what happen during or after their dinner date?

Well one road block is out of the way, she doesn't work under him any longer so Ecklie can't bitch. Others might, but Gil & Sofia aren't the type of people who gives a rat's behind what everyone else thinks. Our couple would ignore rumors or tell them to mind their own darn business.

6. Barbarella

It's just such a cute quote. :D

And hopefully Sofia's working under Gil in a different way now. (I couldn't help myself. :devil: )

7. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

I do believe Gil is suppose to be under Sofia according to ET back in Sept, ha! Oh yeah, I can so see her in control and making him beg for.....never mind that was from my story, but you get the drift.

8. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Had a few minutes today to play so I came up with this little tiddy.

[​IMG]

9. Barbarella

Very nice, Tazzer. :D I'm really looking forward to the new eps coming up. I haven't heard anything definitive about Gofia spoilers but she's definitely in the next 4 eps so heres hoping!

10. KiraGrissom

KiraGrissom Judge

It's about time we got to see them together this dry spell is for the birds. Need some action going on between them some little hints.

11. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Well if they are going heavy with multiply cases per show next year, and then yes we should be seeing more of her. I do believe Brass has been in every show since #1 as he was hired as their main cop. Even in WW he made a 10 second appearance.

If not with Gil, then I'm waiting to see Cath & Sofia work a case together. Since CSI won't show out & out romance, we can always fill in the blanks ourselves, ha.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

I hope they show some interaction between Gil and Sofia soon. There just has not been enough this season or are they going to wait till the second half and really pour it on.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

I m a grissom sophia shipper now! i agree with u grissom buterfly hope they become closer soon :)

14. vanitykills

vanitykills Lab Technician

me too! im dying for some new gofia scenes! :D

15. Barbarella

I'm still capping away on the S5 dvds - then I'll have more material for some new Gofia art. :)