Welcome to the Forensic Science Thread!

Discussion in 'Forensic Science' started by Agertays, Mar 1, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

hey everyone i cant believe there is really a csi site like this it's so cool. i have watched the show since CSI first came on and wow i can't believe there are 3 shows now. i am going to school to be a forensic science major at EKU its so awesome.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

hey,
    thanks for this...i'm really interested in this feild and no one in my class supports me as i fingerprint things, collect evidence, create fake crime scenes etc.. they all think im a loser!! :)
    but i love it, and im a nerd so it all fits!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

oo very cool!!
    i want to go into forensics as well, thats very interesting! i have been watching the show forever noww..i love it so much!!

4. lantiscod

lantiscod Pathologist

First time to show here...so sign the list...

5. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Oh hello. I realise that I just came here without introducing myself. I'm Casper...no not the Ghost.. :p I'm here because I became very intrigued by all the sciences and experiments shown on the CSI shows. It took awhile for me to realise it though.. :)Now whoever says CSI isn't educational....has got issues.. :D

6. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Welcome new forensic science newbies! Enjoy your time here!

7. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Maybe in the future, when you are a CSI, you can find the evidence to lead to the arrest of your classmates.

8. lambda_T

lambda_T CSI Level One

Welcome to all newbies!! I hope you enjoy it here as much as I have!! :)

9. Funtain

Funtain Hit and Run

Query- Making fingerprint dust out of a pencil lead ( I know it's graphite, but that's the extent of my knowledge) has been discussed in the CSI:LV forum and I've looked everywhere else and can't seem to find it's recipe anywhere. I was directed here, so would anybody happen to know how to make such a concoction? :confused:

10. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

Remember, unlike detectives, you have to use what evidenve is left behind and interview people whom they knew. In short, you have to do everything in retrospect, which is far from being easy.

11. Shady Lane

Shady Lane CSI Level Two

all i can say is WOW! the amount of work that goes into each episode is amazing, keep up the good work CSI

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey Everyone! I'm new to this site. I don't really like math...but I love science. I want to go to college and become a forensic scientist and work out in the field to help bring killers to justice. Sadly I need math so I guess I better get use to it..haha! Anyways...Just thought I would reply...

13. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Many of the school and office pencil sharpeners collect the graphite dust and rarely gets dumped out. No recipe is needed. Just pour it out in a small plate or bowl and use a brush with very fine soft hairs to cover the print.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey i need someone to help me. Can someone please name some of the basic and not so basic techniques used on the show. If anyone could it will help be big time. Please someone help.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Anyone? :confused: I need this please. It would really help. Help a brother out.