Sara/Greg #13: Sandle - The Ship of Hope

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by SaraStar, Dec 30, 2007.

1. Salean

Salean Rookie

Shazza, I couldn't figure out the new PM system... I still need to get used to this new layout, so I emailed you instead since your address was in your profile. I hope that's ok?

I know, that's the great thing about being able to drive, Skell, I still can't get over how much freedom I have now. I don't have to rely on my parents to get me around so much any more. It's weird!

*is absorbing all the information about art programmes* I may have left the days of MSPaint behind me, but the programme I use still does not leave me as many options as I would like. It's more of a photoediting software, than anything.

That quote is amazing, Kat! It is so true to Sandle, and this thread as well. I don't think Greg will ever lose his hope for Sara, and we won't lost our own hope for them!
    Therefore our ship cannot die!
    *dances*

2. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Hi guys! I haven't been into the Sandle thread in the longest time. Of course back then I used to be messermonroe, King Liff :) Anyone remember me or have I been dethroned. Looks like kissmesweet has been missing too. :(

Anyway, I watched Fannysmackin' a few nights ago and that served to rekindle my (somewhat dimming) passion for Sandle :) I was so happy to see Sara so darn annoyed that no one was tending to Greg until they said he's been stabilized. And then she held his hand and I was thinking..."screw Grissom, Sara's eloping with Greg" :lol:

You know Sara might be coming back sometime later right? She's coming back married to Greg I tell you. :lol:

3. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

OMG!! Liff!!!! the king is back for more dirty thoughts:devil:....hehehe i miss you so much! and I miss you all so much!!! sorry i've been MIA for awhile, im busy....but now im all here!! i think i may have a dialouge for you all....

Grissom: Hey! Guess what? Sara's gonna be back here!
    Greg: Yeah, whatever...
    Grissom: Arent you happy? You should be surprise
    Greg: Ouh yah...Woohoo!!
    Grissom: :rolleyes: *went off*

Sara: *Came out from the cupboard* I think you should be more realistic Greg...
    Greg: Cummon honey...I know that you're always here, with me *wrap his arm at her waist*
    Sara: Hey! We're in a lab..i dont think this is appopriate.
    Greg: But Sara *in childlike voice*
    Sara: Hey, sweetie how bout after your shift? You, me, at you place. We'll
    Greg: *Covers her mouth* Shh...you cant explain in detail cuzz, the show is PG rating...:p
    Sara: Yea rite...*Hide inside the cupboard again*

I dont think that dialouge is at my best. Cuzz im havin a severe headache. But for Sandle's sake, I'm willing to came out with a dialouge...:) *drinks a cup of Greg's blue hawaiian* woohoo! Im feeling high!!

4. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^Nice dialogue there greg_sara_love. My sincerest apologies but I don't remember all your names anymore. :( Hestia, do you still have the list of shippers? That would definitely help.

Well I'm still warming up before I come back with my dirty thoughts (hiatuses always dampens the gutter). So I'll see y'all later! Promise I'll come back more often from now on. :)

5. Salean

Salean Rookie

Skell posted the list on the first page of this thread. I keep having to refer to it... my memory is like a sieve.

Anyway, Gaelen, I wasn't around when you were posting before but it's nice to meet you! I'm Salean/Sal.

I love that scene in Fannysmackin'... but I do think it was cruel how they gave us such a sweet/awesome scene and then no follow up. But then, that's what our imaginations are for I guess. :D

Cute dialogue Naz. Heh, I love the confusedness (yay, I made up a word!) of Grissom when Greg wouldn't squee with him.

Wahey Sandle!

6. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Hey Sal! I'm Gaelen now but you can call me Liff :)

^You know the most annoying thing though? I was watching Fannysmackin' again (the repeats in this country is the most confusing thing in the world :lol: ) and just when Sara was about to take Greg's hand, my Dad CHANGED THE CHANNEL!! I was so annoyed. Stupid world news....

Okay so I came up with a short dialogue:

Nick, Greg and Grissom are unloading evidence out of the SUV.

Nick: *carrying a box in hand, turns to Grissom* So how's Sara? Haven't seen her 'round here in a while.

Grissom: She's doing well.

Nick: So what's she been up to?

Grissom: Whatever she wants to really. I think she's going out with some of her friends tonight.

Greg: *lugs the last of the evidence* Well since my shift is officially over, I'll see you guys tomorrow then. *gives a wave and turns around the corner. His phone beeps, message from Sara: "You free? Your place in twenty."*

Okay so it's not the usual that y'all are used to from me, but we'll get there soon enough! :D

7. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Okay I'll download it :D

Lovely quote *Looks at name list* Kat :)

Naz your back!! :D *gives you big hug*
    I was starting to miss you and your dialogue...great dialogue btw :)

Hiya, Galean...I've seen you around the other threads lol but we haven't met before lol my names Shazza/Sophia

Hope Skell doesn't mind but I'd like to revise the name list for Galean:

YouandMe1105
    SaraStar - Eva
    Dutchie - Nikki
    kissmesweet - Delia aka Del
    sandersidle - Katie
    GregsLabRat - Carrie
    luvincsi - Paula aka Pau
    SandleDL - Katja aka Kat
    greg_sara_love - Naz
    araSgerG - Emi aka EmLee
    Sabser - Jessica aka Jessi
    Nami - Lisa
    jue - Sue
    sandle_rocks - Amy
    PintSizeGenius - Soph
    CathStokes - Lynn
    catey1234
    ericloca - Danielle aka Dani
    Blue Starlight (formerly LoveCSI) - Bonnie
    Skell
    Salean - Sal
    Shazza - Sophia
    Galean - Liff :)

WOW! thats a long list lol

Last edited: Mar 11, 2008
  8. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^Hi Sophia, I don't think I've met you from when I used to post here. I'm already on that list :lol: I used to be messermonroe on the board before I changed my username. :)

I haven't been here for a while that's all.

9. shazza_018

Okay alrightly I edited that lol sorry about that could seem to find your previous name on the list lol...:eek:

Can't wait for new episode talk...hope Sara comes back...

Sandle Rocks!!! :D

10. Skell

Skell Rookie

Wow! Sorry guys, I haven't been getting notifications in my mail about this thread... this switch to a new board thing has hit me already. :3

Lovely to meet you Liff! :D Definitely looking forward to some of your dialogues.
    And great posts so far, guys!

[this is sad, I actually don't know what to say for once. D:]

11. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^That's ok Sophia, I guess I didn't make myself that clear in the beginning. ;) No biggie.

Hey there Skell, I don't think you were around back when I was posting either. I'm going to be welcoming myself aboard my own ship again. Naughty Liffy. :lol:

So are there still positivity cookies and blue hawaiians being passed around the thread?? I miss those dearly. :)

So if Sara does come back, what do you guys think will happen?

I still say she comes back and elopes with Greg, leaving everyone else dumbfoundedly happy, including Grissom 'cause he don't got to share his bugs no more. :lol:

Skell, you've got a PM :)

12. shazza_018

*Hands Liff some postivity cookies and blue hawaiians*

There you go!! :D

Well don't really know how to answer your question but I do like your idea :lol:

Anyways Skell, Hestia, Salean, Kat - there's a new icon challenge up and the theme is ships again!! It's be great to have some Sandle Icons in there along with all the other ships **hint,hint,hint*** :D ....

13. Salean

Salean Rookie

Goodness, many posts! The thread is living once more!

Right. Now I've completely forgotten what I was going to say...

Oh yeah. I remember.

In answer to your question Liff, I've had this little scenario in my head for what happens when Sara gets back. Basically Sara turns up at Greg's flat, and asks if she can stay there for a while while she works up the courage to have a talk with Grissom and officially break it all off and stuff. And Greg, being a good friend, lets her. But until she actually talks to Grissom, she wants to keep the fact that she's back a secret so she asks Greg not to tell anyone. Of course, he can't keep the happy grin off his face when he's at work... so everyone's bugging him about it but he still doesn't tell.

At this point, my imagination usually leads the scenario to Greg being injured at a crime scene with Warrick, and then Warrick having to take him back to his apartment and realising that Sara is back...

And then someone usually tells me to snap out of my dream world. *sigh*

*notices everyone looking at her weirdly*
    What? I have a very over-active imagination!

I've never entered an icon challenge before, Shazza, but I'll be sure to check it out. Although I still need to work out this PM system. I'll have to do another little investigation of that.

14. shazza_018

Sal lol your do have a very overactive imagination :lol:!!!

Anywayzz just to let you know the board rules have changed and now you need to have a 100 posts before sending PMs :rolleyes:........I know it sucks but thats the rules as for entering I'll find out how they're doing it you might have to send your enters by MSN or Yahoo!
    But I'll find out for ya! :)

*RUNS OFF TO FAN ART FORUM*

15. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^Salean your imagination isn't that over-active. :p I know some people who are even worse, i.e. myself. I get things like that in my head all the time and most of the time I turn them into fics. Though, unfortunately most of mine are geared towards D/L, my OTP. I have yet to write a Sandle fic, I will one day. :)

I like what you said though, Sara living with Greg for a while would be great. And as innocent as it should be at first, slowly Sara will realise that she's never been so complete, at ease and happy before. When it comes to it, she can't leave and they make their living arrangements permanent. Then they start dating...and it's all a non-fairytale journey (because something always goes wrong in fairytales) but rather a perfectly perfect one. *dies*