CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers--Get 'Em In A New York Minute

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Khanada

Khanada CSI Level Two

I'm not sure if it's been out or where I should mention this, but for people wanting info and having access to magazines, I just got issue #3 of CSI magazine and NY is featured. Articles include Mac, Sheldon, Adam, Danny and Lindsay. Worth checking out.

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

There is an Adam article? O.O

Must ask around about it. I know the local Waldens sells the Torchwood magazine, but I didn't see the CSI one when I was in there. (I don't think I want to get a subscription when I really only want 1/3 of the issues. :p)

3. Khanada

Khanada CSI Level Two

Adam's on the "Last Word" and apparently he'll have more in issue 6. If you're searching, check Borders or Barnes & Noble online.

4. Faylinn

Drat, they're teasing me. :p Still, I'd like to get this one. I'll have to ask around. I wish I still lived at my old house--things were so much closer there. I'll have to drive for a while to get anywhere here. :lol: I'll go online if I can't find it in a store, though. Thanks for the tip. ;)

5. Khanada

Khanada CSI Level Two

You want to be teased? I just looked at the pic on the last page and you can see part of his tattoo. How's that for a teaser?

Quote from the mag: "Peter Lenkov told me to check out CSI Files online and look at the Adam thread. I was flattered - I could not believe all these people had created all this chatter about the character. A big part of me being on the show, for which I'm very thankful, is that they responded so well and have so much interest in who I am. I want to say hello to everyone - give them a shout out and say thank you very much."

I'll let Fay repost this in the Adam thread. :bolian:

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I have felt Peter Lenkov's influence all over Season 4.
    I think i gonna cry. I KNOW where this Quinn came from. It's a homage for a former fandom. We are NEVER going to forget , Peter. If you read this, you will know how much we appreciate what you have done before. We love you. LFN forever!
    It's gonna be very entertaining (sp??). Truly good episodes we 'll have! Yay!

Debbie

7. Faylinn

Aww, that's so sweet. *goes to quote* ^_^

8. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I just saw that!!! :D :D :D Woohoo!!!! As if I didn't love AJ already--how much does he freakin' rock for the shout out to CSI Files??? :D :D :D

I'm very curious about this... :D I have to say, though, I really hope this Quinn woman isn't going to come in and bitch about Danny and Lindsay dating and that's going to be their bump. Come on--that was just done in Miami with Stetler busting up Calleigh and Jake (or trying at least). I was hoping since Mac seems to know and is fine with it, we could avoid that cliche. :rolleyes:

But to end on a big yay--I'm so glad Reed Garrett is back!!! :D :D :D I'm so glad they found a way to work him into an episode/the show...good continuity there with the last ep he was in (was it "What Schemes May Come"?.

9. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

The last ep he was in was Some Buried Bones, methinks.
    I hope Quinn isn't gonna bitch too much about D/L. I wouldn't mind her and Mac discussing it. Mac could tell her it hasn't influenced their work. Which it hasn't, because it's been practically non-existant since they slept together in SD!:rolleyes: I also hope Quinn won't be a 'SuperBitch' type (or 'female Stetler) who's out to cause trouble for the lab JUST because Mac got the job they both wanted. I mean, two people can go for the same job, and one gets it, and they can still be civil/friendly with each other. I'm friends with a guy who got a job I originally wanted at work. But it should be interesting to see the NY lab under examination.
    I'm so happy that Reed's coming back too.:):)
    Top, apologies for quoting commentary in the 'Just the Facts' thread.

10. Top41

^No worries. :)

I love Stetler on Miami, but NY has always been more subtle than Miami, so I hope they don't clone the Jake/Calleigh situation on Miami, or even the Grissom/Sara one on CSI (though Danny and Lindsay are the same rank, so there's no supervisor issue).

11. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

From CBS Press Express:

Looksie at who wrote the episode. Hmmm. I Wonder what we'll see??*coughcough*shirtlessDannyandFlack*coughcough* ;)

Last edited: Mar 12, 2008
  12. Top41

^*Pictures the episode opening with Danny and Flack playing basketball...then ripping each other's shirts off as the game gets really intense, then [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]*

:drool: :drool: :drool:

I'm sorry, where was I???

Last edited: Mar 12, 2008
  13. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

I'm just happy to see so many new spoilers again :)...txs everyone for sharing.

It's great that Reed will be back and I guess we'll just have to wait and see what will happen with Mac and this new recurring lady.

Chocolate swimwear :confused: :rolleyes:

And if someone is gonna make an issue of D/L and their behaviour in the lab, at least that means they will be behaving in such a matter that it is confirmed that they are still together...or am I now interpreting things wrong? 'Cause if I'm right, I'm pretty curious what it is they are doing? :wtf:

14. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

I think the reason they mentioned Danny and Lindsay being 'observed' is because it is against the rules for inner office relationships in the Police Department, so if they have a moment while Mac is being observed it's going to cause problems for him.
    Anyone else agree?

p.s. I freakin love DL

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

So this Quinn lady is a kind of agent from Internal Affairs??????

And i'd love to know what DOA stands for

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.