CSI: NY Magazine coming out March 11th

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by detdonflackjr, Feb 26, 2008.

1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I got mine already :D It always comes way early in the mail since I'm subscribed. *hides mag*

2. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

:wtf: I am so jealous. :lol: Enjoy!

3. aconnell

aconnell Dead on Arrival

I assume it's March 11 for America, and March 20th for UK. I picked up the first issue in Somerfield. I was quite surprised when I saw it - I didn't know anything about it before I saw it. I did e-mail Titan Magazines a while back when it was released in America, and they did say it would be released in UK early this year, which I was looking forward to at the time.

Are the magazines going to go on forever, or are they just for so many issues?

4. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Melly, you are very lucky, I had to order mine, and it's going to take three to four weeks to come in. But can you tell me, is it a good one, PM me, and let me know:)

*Is so jelous*:wtf: *Sneakes up on Melly, and runs with her Mag:lol:

Last edited: Mar 10, 2008
  5. Lampdor

Lampdor Prime Suspect

I will be getting it soon, but you can't drop a bomb like that and leave. :lol: Anything good in there?

6. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

Just curious if any of the brits here know how much it is?

7. Carmine_lover

Carmine_lover Witness

i loved the article with carmine in the magazine,im curies about the rest of it.

8. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Nope, I figure it's probably something like £4.99. Anyway, it's out tomorrow I think so I'll see if I can find it at any of the places I happen to go to (mostly I'll try the newsagents down the road and Tesco). If not, I'll head to WHSmith at some point over the weekend. :)

Yeah, I've read a bit about what's in it and I'm looking forward to reading it. I was initially disappointed that there wasn't any Eddie Cahill interviews, but apparently he's in issue 6 instead, so I'll be looking forward to that one too. :lol:

9. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Well Im off to London untill early next week and will be checking any newsagents/whsmiths for it so I dont have to wait untill I get home :lol:

10. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

Yeah i plan to go find it next week sometime when i have a chance as its raining at the moment doesnt invite me to go stand at a bus stop.

11. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I bought it today for £3.75 from Borders. There are great articles on Mac, Danny, and Hawkes based around conversations with Gary, Carmine and Hill. And the articles come with some VERY nice pics, so whichever guy you find the hottest out of those 3 you're in for a treat!:drool: There's lots of other stuff too, though sadly nothing much about Flack. But I would say it's well worth the money! If people are worried about spoilers, don't be. The 333 storyline is revealed, but that's been shown here on tv now. In the Danny/Carmine article, there is some reference to Child's Play, but it just refers to a 'devastating tragedy' so there are no major spoilers.

12. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

:scream: I just wrote a big reply that failed to post... My internet connection is so annoying sometimes...

Anyway... Great information MacsLady! Especially about the spoilers, it hadn't really occurred to me that people may be spoiled, but it's good to know that those of us who aren't in the US won't necessarily find the information too spoilerish... :D

I haven't found the magazine myself yet, at least from Tuesday I'll be at work so I can go and find it in WHSmith or Borders. FYI, Tesco Express, Sainsbury's, the Co-op and my local newsagents don't sell it. Although the latter can order in future editions if I want. :lol: So cute...

13. owlki

owlki Witness

I wish they'd sell them to the rest of the world too...

14. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I was going to buy it the weekend just gone but while in London I saw ONE whSmiths!!! And that was at night :lol:

I'm going to look a little closer to home this week!

15. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Well I looked in WHSmith today and they didn't have it! Also, not relevant, but they had the Torchwood magazine, but it was the last edition and not the latest one. It was very weird in there... :lol: I'm sure they normally stock it though, they may have just sold out of it in York. They do seem to have all of those type of magazines, I've never looked in that section of the store before but I was amazed that so many TV shows have magazines out!

Anyway, I found it at a small newsagent in the end, and bought it. I've just had a quick read through it, and to be completely honest, it wasn't very good. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but it wasn't very interesting. :lol: I'll still buy the next NY one, but I won't be subscribing.