You Know You Watch Too Much CSINY When...

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsGirlMel, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hannah

Hannah Rookie

When practically everything on your bebo has something about CSI on it.. Photos, Blog, Pictures, Profile, Groups, Skin etc etc :D

2. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

...You are browsing through the titles in the bookstore, looking for an interesting book to buy and then your eyes come across one entitled BOOM and you immediately think of good ol' Danny Messer. Seriously, that happened like an hour ago! :p

Last edited: Mar 10, 2008
  3. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

When you're watching the Nightmares and Dreamscapes episode Crouch End and you see Claire Forlani in it, and when she's running around in danger, you keep expecting Mac to come along and save her. Ditto in Hallam Foe.

You're watching the film Pretty Persuasion and when Robert Joy comes on screen you squee and go 'Sid! It's Sid!'

When you recognize the actress who played the girl's mother in Sweet 16 as that FBI Agent in the early eps of Heroes.

4. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

...When you see any of the interviews on Five US featuring Gary Sinise, Eddie Cahill and Carmine Giovinazzo and start squealing like and idiot, even if you've seen them all loads of times :D I can't help it if they're hot guys :devil:
    :drool:
    I also agree with the thing about the theme tune. I LOVE that song. It's amazing, and everytime I hear it, my day seems so much better :)

5. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

^^^ I agree. If you are watching any other programme or film and you suddenly think CSI ;)

6. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

Yesterday I looked through one of my flat mate's garbage to find out whether she lied about something (I really hate her, and the feeling is mutual) and then I went and told my friend about what I've learned about her. She asked me "How can you possibly know that?" I replied: "Do not doubt my investigative skills." and then the magic words were said: "Girl, you watch too much CSI:NY"

P.S: I had gloves :D :lol:

7. Carmine_lover

Carmine_lover Witness

you know you watch to mutch csi ny when you read spoilers and write youre one csi ny story and it get actually true.

8. Flacknatic

Flacknatic Hit and Run

Ok I've got the ultamate "You Know you watch too much CSINY when..."!!!

...when you have a dream that your having dinner with Eddie Cahill in a totaly chic resturant and he gets up and whipps out his shlong right in front of you! :eek: :censored: :drool: I really can't go much further into the dream as there might be children present.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2008
  9. owlki

owlki Witness

You know you watch too much CSI:NY when you work in Human Resources and keep looking at the fingerprints in the files, saying out aloud "Oh, this employee has such a pretty print! Look at his loops and swirls!"... and then the people around look at you funny...

10. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

You know you watch too much CSINY....

When you watch Smallville and hink its stange when people are calling 'Angell' doctor :lol:

11. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

in the same day i saw the numbers "333" in a phone number and played a game of pool. it took soo much control to not saying about CSI:NY.

12. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

I was cleaning my laptop yesterday with this special duster thingy, and I was laughing at myself when fingerprints appeared! I felt so damn smart....then seriously stupid. I wish I had print powder, it looks like fun. :eek:

13. Vertigirl

Vertigirl Hit and Run

You know you watch too much CSINY....
    when listening baba o'riley you think immediatly to NYC, danny, mac and the other guys

14. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

^^^ i can listen to "Baba O'Riley" and tell you who's name comes up in the credits at a point in the begining of the song. it's sad but fun :) . i did that when my friends were in the car with me and they just laughed, they know how obsessed i am with NY.

15. Vertigirl

Vertigirl Hit and Run

hehe yeah me too :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.