Scrubs!

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by polecat, Aug 23, 2006.

1. polecat

polecat Victim

I think this is the second best TV show ever (obviously, you all know which one is in the first place).

Does anyone here watch Scrubs? I like it because it's a pretty funny show, but it always end with a great moral lesson. :)

2. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

I like Scrubs! I always get a stitch from laughing so hard. :p Most episodes are hilarious but there are a handful that are sad. Like 'My Srewup' guest-starring Brendan Fraser. I cried at the end. :( They feature great songs too, like Overkill and How To Save A Life. I fell in love with Joshua Radin's songs because of the show. And it's all thanks to Zach Braff who ropes in these singers; he's a really terrific guy. :)

3. Nirvana

Nirvana CSI Level One

My Screw Up is the best episode ever. I watch the end on YouTube all the time :) Josh Radin's song Winter is so beautiful.

I love Zach Braff, he just seems like the nicest guy. He posts on his website all the time, he made a MySpace and adds everyone who asks to be his friend.

I can't wait for the new season to start!! :D

4. polecat

polecat Victim

Yeah...those episodes are amazing...in "My Screw up" i also felt very sad...but...i guess that is the good thing about Scrubs...the show can make you laugh and cry in a few seconds...

5. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

Oh a scrubs thread, yeay! I love the Overkill song, thats one of my favourite episodes from Scrubs. But we're really behind here, i think theres been like 6 series and we're only on series 3 :( I love the scrubs bloopers though, theyre hilarious :lol:

6. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Bumping up! :D

I don't watch the show, but there was an episode in which they mentioned Marg Helgenberger, I saw the clip on YouTube. That was hilarious :devil:

7. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

i watch it as much as i watch CSI...love it

I am bummed about it being the last season, and hopefully it will get wrapped up nicely and the writers strike won't affect it.

I am not happy that elliot and keith broke up. Those two were so funny together! their relationship was so neurotic, lol. I don't want elliot to end up with JD, i feel that would be so chiche and un-original.

8. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

ABC is in negotiations to pick up 18 episode. Scrubs maybe moving to ABC and Disney and may come back next falls.

9. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

LOVE Scrubs.
    My brother got me into it and i got hooked its just the really obvious stuff that makes its soo funny like walking into things, classic moments.

Love the Scrubs Musical, it was as perfect as it could be and just amazing, only really a show like that could have a song about Poo.

One of my faves scenes is the Air Band, its just soo good. And when JD falls into the puddle and comes out the other side.

10. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

From TV Guide online:

NBC Denies Scrubs Move to ABC

Scrubs is at the center of a tug-of-war between NBC and ABC, after reports surfaced (including one from that troublemaker Ausiello) that the med-com would be switching networks.

Ausiello's sources confirmed what the Hollywood Reporter wrote on Thursday: Scrubs' producers, ABC Studios, are indeed in talks with their sibling network, ABC, to bring the show back for another 18-episode season. THR reports that, in such a scenario, the entire cast would remain. For its part, NBC argues that Scrubs isn't going anywhere just yet. An existing licensing deal between NBC and ABC Studios gives the Peacock first rights of negotiation and refusal, hence any other deal-making would be a violation of its contract.

As it stands, the show has five pre-strike episodes in the can, which NBC plans to air in April and May. Whether the Peacock will bill the last of those five episodes as the series finale isn't clear.

11. Hannah

Hannah Rookie

Damn. I love this show! :bolian:

But I don't get to watch it much, coz of my sports and stuff.

I loved the ep that had 'Man Love' in it :lol:

12. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Scrubs is moving to ABC this fall. NBC just said it today.

13. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

wait...wah? Isn't it in the last season?? :confused:

14. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I know it suppose to be their last season this years, but NBC just want to drop the show and I don't think the cast want to leave. NBC got a new show it taking it place, it called, The Office spinoff.

15. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Im a little confused..Are the going to continue the show? If so, on what network?