The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Calihan, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

To the stupid people who I've encountered lately, stop following so close to the bumper of my car that you're almost stopping on my license plate. Also drop the you think you know it all attitude, if it's wrong then accept that it's wrong and fix it. And no I won't fix it for you because it's not my job. Common sense is a nice trait to have, so please pick it up the next time you see some laying on the street, I'm tried of reading the same stuff posted over and over again about something that has no place there.

To K: Seriously we went to go see Avenue Q tonight and you were driving us all batty talking during the freaking musical! And dinner was a horrific time as you kept swearing when there were children at the next table! Then the drive home after the drive rmissed the turn to get back to where we needed to be, you took us though all the construction making the drive home seem longer than it really was. Perhaps the next time we all go somewhere you won't be included because I don't know how much more I can take of your senseless stories. Everything from your crazy family, to going away to school, and even to random facts no one wants to hear about!

2. future_cop

future_cop Lab Technician

To my family:Why can't you be happy with any of the choices I made so far.I'm old enough now to realize what I want.Stop comparing me to other people especially my brother and sister.I'm not them I never will be,I'm still just a kid but not for long,I'm almost an adult yet you still treat me like a baby.You don't even see what your actually doing to me,your killing me,crushing my every hope and dream.Let me go at my pace and stop pressuring me and telling me I ll be nothing and you don't give a **** how I end up,that helps no one.Half the time your not even there.

To the City:you suck I hate you and I hate being here,if I had a choice you wouldn't even be a city anymore.You don't deserve to be called a city,with all the rude and ignorant people.You say excuse me and its like hell freezes over.Or if you were the wrong colors or dress the wrong way you belong to a gang.The police are lazy,the air quality stinks,the officials do nothing and the schools are rubbish.

To the candidates for President:Shut up,I'm sick of hearing the same stuff.Iraq,Iraq Iraq oh and Iraq.Hello we have real issues in America you know health care and what not.Sure you talk about it but 10 minutes isn't long enough.Get your heads together or put them together for the love of god and have one huge historical joint presidency and then talk about it all again and realize you are all saying the same thing.

3. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

To my mom:
    Y'know, I'm actually surprised at what you did last night. You were the one that said you wanted us to spend time together, and I was cool with that because I like you, and I like spending time with you. I like that we're close and are on the same wavelength a lot of the time. But what I didn't like was basically getting stood up. Okay, maybe I should have said something, but maybe you should have too. Regardless, time got away from us and now I'm disappointed. I don't want to say this to you because I don't want to hurt you and because Dad's already dumped, and continues to dump, enough shit on you. Which brings me to another point. You are WAY too good for him! I honestly don't know why you put up with him anymore. He spends twenty minutes whining, insulting you, and disagreeing with you just to disagree with you, and you turn around and go buy him a birthday present?! Did he really deserve it? I know it's scary to think of yourself single, especially at this age and with Shannon the way she is, but if anyone can handle it, you can. You are one of the strongest women I know. And it kills me to see you put up with this.

4. Hannah

Hannah Rookie

Tom: You are a dick. I sent you a letter about one month ago! I should've gotten a reply. But heck, you're always like this. You never keep in contact with me. I have to ALWAYS mke the effort. What's the point of me being your 'girlfriend' if you never do anything with me? Dude. When you get back from Tihoi you're gonna have a suprise....

5. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

To Jehova's Witness': Go away. That was 3rd time in a month you've been here. As for 2nd time, I didn't have courage to tell you to go away so I did listen your speeches and storys about hell and heaven but now again.. thank god dad went to open the door. Go away! Grr!

6. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

To mom: I've never asked you for anything in my whole life. You're always telling me that, you know. And this is the first time I've wanted something so badly - please please PLEASE! You know how much it'll mean to me if I get those tickets. It's ANASTASIA. It's my favourite thing in the whole world. PLEASE get me the tickets! Pleeeeease!

To leg: Thanks for bailing on me during the run. Now you hurt like hell and won't move. This is the worst run I've done since the beginning of the year.

To Adobe Stockphotos: Nooo!!! I like you, don't stop working!

7. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

OK It's past my editing time and I really need to vent:

To Mp3 Player - WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO!?!?! Things will NOT be good if I can't find you. For one, I'm stressed out beyond believe and I need my music. Two, if mom finds out you're missing she'll never let me go to Anastasia. Three, You're a darn nice mp3 player and I like you. So where ARE you?

To English class: What the hell? On top of the three *@#$ing journal entries AND the reading log to do, we have to write a SCRIPT?!?! You're kidding me right? I don't even know anyone in that class (except that one guy who's group I'm in, thank god).

To homework: Die. I don't want to work on you.

To friends: Yes, I know I've been a grump lately. But put yourself in my shoes for ONE. DAY. and see how you like it. I have to work work work, on the farm, on my job, on my homework... need I go on?

To mom: Need. Chocolate.

8. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To my boyfriend: I love you dearly, full heartily and dearly, I've never felt any love like this before, but it just bothers me so much that you won't simply tell me that you love me infront of your father. I mean, I understand you think it's awkward, but well, am I not worth the awkward moment to you? I say it around my parents all the time, and my parents hate you. I've given up a lot for you, given up a lot to be with you, and I just thought you might be able to say the simple words that mean so much 'I love you' infront of your father. I understand that you find it awkward, and that he thinks this whole long distance thing is bad, but shouldn't that not matter? You tell me no one elses opinions matter, but your dads opinion seems to matter, I don't know, I guess I'm just being melodramatic.

To my grandparents: Don't expect jack from me. I have about half the day on Saturday to spend with you, I love you both and all, but I do have a life, and a trip which I have to be ready for by Sunday. Because my plane leaves at 7:15 AM the next day in a different city. I love you, but do not expect me to drop it all just for you.

9. Showtime

Showtime Police Officer

- I get that you don't like our English prof but complaining about him, your "best" friend and everything else thats wrong with your privileged, undeserved life makes me hate you. Take a look around and appreciate things.

- You've got absolutely no talent. Seriously, just give up.

10. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

To my ex best friend(as of today)- I can't believe you did that. I can't believe that you didn't go to the one thing I really wanted you to do. When I first walked out onto that stage, I thought "gee, I hope he's proud of me, and I hope he likes it" then I couldn't find you after curtain call. Then this morning when I asked you where you were "I'll talk to you later" wasn't a good enough answer, so when I asked you if you were there, and you said no, I think I really was in a state of "I knew it". I really can't believe you did that, this was so important to me and you didn't give a shit, you probably went to work!

I'm so angry, soo incredibly angry, but I'm even more upset. You used to be there for me no matter what, and now your job is more important than me. I thought you loved me, I thought you wanted to be my friend, you said that when we got into college that we were going to go steady and all this shit that I never really believed anyway, and it was for my own good, because you're not trust worthy anymore.

You friggin made me cry in front of my entire homeroom. Thanks a lot. I don't want to be friends with you anymore.

11. future_cop

To my best friends grandfather:why oh why did you kick them out of the house.I mean dude come on he is my best friend.No matter what you think he is allowed to have girls for best friends.He had to leave the state just to find a place to move to.I swear your such an a$$.I'm never gonna see my best friend again.Sure we say in a few months but months turn to years and years to decades.Ugh,I miss him alot it's to quiet around here without him.He was like a bro to me but,no,you can't stand seeing him or his dad happy...jerk.

To Becky:Shut up stop complaining.Yeah sure he moved away and sure Stevie is moving to,and I'm leaving.I can't take listening to you whine about how you will have no one when I know and you know you can hang with Sarah and Dani.Get over your self I told you that none of us will baby you and tell you every time it's going to be alright.Then you go off complaining how everyone treats you like crap.Uh Hello! you treat them like crap.Haven't you ever herd treat others how you would like to be treated.

To The future:why can't you come any sooner.I wanna join the Police Academy already.I can't wait any longer.Seriously I can't

To Fermin:Yes I told you I did love you,and yes I said it was true and that if any thing happened to you while you were out there I couldn't live.You are the fool.I could call you any time I wanted but I won't.I know you say to,but I can't.I don't want to feel like that again.I don't want to feel like it's going to work.You claim no one loves you and your all alone.Yet you still where the ring when you go off.When you went the first time I was so scared you weren't gonna come back.I'm a fool for believing every word you said.The hours on the phone with you and the hours we spent together after class.It meant something,it meant us.During class you were afraid to talk because the other girls.Well boy let me tell you that you were the fool for listening to them and not me.

To Cesar:I hate you,I never thought I would.But,I do.You believed her and followed her like a dog.Dude we were like best friends now we don't talk at all.It's been almost a year since you asked if I wanted to go out with you and the answer is still no,because you were untrustworthy.

To boy problem:Go away! leave me alone let me be happy with who i choose.I mean come on!

12. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

To certain coworkers: Serioulsy you guys need a lesson in cleanliness. I'm sure you don't leave random pieces of food alying around on table or huge puddle all over the floor. Nor do you let the sink over flow and run for 5 minutes because you're too lazy to turn it off. I'm getting quite sick of cleaning up after people, perhaps it's time to stop and then you can see that it doesn't clean itself.

13. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

To life: You suck right now. i mean so your exam results were mixed thts not even really the issue it's Easter. Why can't you just stay untill summer coz we need you

14. Hannah

Hannah Rookie

Dio: I actually hate you right now. I've loved you for 3 years now! I am sick of all the cat fights that go on there! It wrecks friendships everywhere. Even my own group of mates is being torn up because everyone else is fighting! I hate it!!! Why can't things just be the same like it was before summer holidays? Everyone changed in that month and a bit. Most for the worse. You would think that people would have grown up and start acting more mature. No. Everyone suddenly got stupid. We're flipping year 10s now! Jeez.

15. future_cop

To Him: dude you still make me mad.Why did I call you like I said I wouldn't.I mean you thought I was someone else.Yeah,I'm the fool I know oh well.I'll learn the hard way I guess.I'm not beating myself up over this anymore.:rolleyes:

To the Heat:go away it's to hot here now,I feel like in a turkey in an oven with gravy as tanning lotion :guffaw: weird much? I'm telling you you got me talking funny.hopefully soon the pool will be here and you would be a memory.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.