Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

lol I did so not relaize that she was his GF I think shelooks really young in Home and Away.

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Nothing in the spoilers for 4.15 or 4.16 mentions Adam--but his interview implies that he'll be in both episodes, so that's good.

I know some of y'all watch Supernatural--anybody looking forward to him going back to do another episode of that? :p

3. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

lol I can't wait! It's always surprsing to see him in a role other than Adam! lol he says he loved hanign out with Sam and Deam becuas they just break down lauhging.

4. Faylinn

I'll probably tune in for that episode even though I only saw part of the first one he did. What can I say, it's AJ. ;)

I came across this picture a few minutes ago--it's not technically new, but I don't think we've seen the whole thing (just the top).

[​IMG]

5. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I cannot wait for his next episode of Supernatural. The first one was so funny. I loved him as a geeky kinda ghost hunter. It was so nice to see a different side to him and his character.

6. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

lol he was so nerdy in that, it made me giggle, like watching Adam trying hi hand at being a ghost buster.

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I can't wait to see what his involvement is in the sequel to the Second Life episode. And I do wonder how he'll react to Flack being a Star Wars fan, if we see any interaction there. Flack could become his new hero. :lol: :D

8. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

Heh, I just saw 4.01, so now the title of this thread actually makes sense to me :lol: I loved that scene, it was so hilarious! (And Adam was without shirt :D) But I did come in here to ask if anyone had any idea why those two woke up in their underwear for no apparent reason, only to find out that you guys already discussed this.

Aw, AJ's interview made me ultra-squee. Probably because I'm Australian, so having him talk about Australia like that made me go "HECK YES IT IS! WOOO! GO AJ!" and when he was talking about Sharni, I think I melting into a big pile of goo in my chair. What, I'm not weird or anything...

Ok, next challenge. Finding AJ/Adam icons. I wanna find the source to, so I can properly credit any that I use.

9. Faylinn

I've gotten quite a few icons from daquien on LJ (aka Hormiga here on Talk)--check here, you'll find a ton of good ones. :D

ETA: Also, this is a good time to pimp yourself if you make Adam/AJ icons--I'm an icon whore and have thousands saved on my computer, so I know I won't be able to resist stealing some. :lol:

10. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Oh, thank you Faylinn, I'm going to name you my manager. :)

You can find Adam icons all over the CSI and CSI: NY communities over the lj and also in the CSI: NY Icons thread over fan art.

11. Cherry_Cahill78

Cherry_Cahill78 Victim

I was hoping that someone was going to mention the interview that I read on this website. It was a great interview. You couldn't help but love AJ even more. He's so appreciative of the fans. And the reaction to the scrapbook was adorable.
    I watched the entire third season and absoultely fell in love with AJ as Adam. Yes it was something to see AJ when he talked about how Adam's father was a bully. You just wanted give him a big hug. Oh wait and how about when Mac yelled at Adam for giving the results to someone other than him. Poor Adam had that scolded puppy dog look on his face. You again just wanted to give him a big hug.
    AJ does a fantastic job portraying Adam.
    "wiping her brow from all the posting she's done"
    "Cutting a piece of cake for AJ and herself that PerfectAnomaly brought"

Last edited: Mar 10, 2008
  12. Faylinn

Adam definitely is a very lovable character. It's amazing that people don't just randomly hug him on the show, I know I would. :lol:

13. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Yeah, the interview was so great. It's my favourite interview that I've read on this site, and I think that's partly because he comes across as so genuine and lovely, and he really seems to enjoy his role. :cool:

:lol: We really need a hug icon. [​IMG]

14. Faylinn

Hey guys, Khanada has the third issue of the CSI magazine, which is the first one to concentrate on CSI:NY. Anyway, she put this in the spoiler thread about Adam:

And so I did. How sweet is he? ^_^ I know he's mentioned seeing the thread and being flattered before, but it's nice to see it in the magazine like that.

According to Khanada, there will be more about Adam in the sixth issue (the second CSI:NY one). Sounds good. ;)

(However, now I'm slightly embarrassed that I titled the last thread 'Lab Geeks Can Be Hot' or something similar. :eek:)

15. Khanada

Khanada CSI Level Two

Why be embarrassed? We call 'em like we see 'em! And AJ's a hottie! Done deal!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.