Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

LOL! You can tell who writes and read fan fics, huh? LOL!
    LOVED the one with CSIGeekFan, you guys ROCK!!!
    I am attempting to work on Home Again chapter 15, but I am finding that it's way too much fun making videos!
    So, any news? Anyone been to my new GSR wiki? I have some polls that I would LOVE more fans to take! :D

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Hi idahomom great to see you back, it's been a while ;) and I agree with you, a surprise, if it wasn't, there'd be so much static from 'others' and you all know who & what I mean, not to mention 'spoilers' everywhere..& some not accurate! so if she appears out of the blue, YIPEE[​IMG]

HURRY BACK SARA

3. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

i agree with most people on here, i am dying to know how and when Sara will be back, but on the other hand, i want it to be discrete, like we have absolutly no idea when shes coming then one night when were innocently watching CSI then BAM shes back! lol..i would love that. which ep is on tonightt?? :D

4. Gris_4_Sara

Gris_4_Sara Victim

It's "You Kill Me" on tonight, yet again.

We need new episodes :(

5. JorjaAnn

JorjaAnn Hit and Run

Ahh. That episode kills me.

Sure, it makes for some lightheartedness, and that's all good and well But so soon after the single most depressing moment of my life? Hodges only made me cry harder!

Three weeks, six days, twenty-two hours and...eleven minutes.

6. PiperGrissom

7. JorjaFoxFan

i love You Kill Me! the CSIs work really hard, and need to have their fun, esp. the lab techs. and it stars my Hodges :rolleyes:

8. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Hey guys, just dropping off my latest video. Have a Little Faith in Me
    Any of you guys reading VR Trakowski's latest, Down to Sleep? Holy cow, it's fabulous. I had a love hate relationship going with several of the chapters. I was really worried about where she was taking it, but things are looking good now.

9. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I like, "You Kill Me" so much more now that I've had time to deal with Jorja leaving. It was hard to watch at first though because it was making fun when most of us were still greiving Jorja's departure. I find I can watch it now because we know Jorja's most likely coming back sometime soon! :)

My fav parts of the episodes are when the CSI are investigating and have to help the lab techs find out things. I also like Greg in autopsy with Doc Robbins and his facial expressions when Henry is stating obvious things. :lol:

This is just an extra, but I've gotten addicted to watching old ER epsiodes from 1996 when Jorja was Maggie Doyle. I like how she's a little more aggressive than Sara, but both still get a little emotional over certain cases.

10. PiperGrissom

I didn't watch it again. I didn't care for it, mainly due to my grieving for Sara.
    Although, I liked knowing that Griss and Sara were talking and the whole "no sign of sexual assault" was a hoot!!

11. Desertwind

I wanted to see it for the GSR snippets. Brass asking "Have you heard from Sara"? and he replied "Yeah, a bit, she's in San Francisco, visiting her mom" ;) Brass "how is she emotionally"? Gris, "you'd have to ask her" and Cath "go after her", and Gris "She wouldn't want that" Cath "What do you want" "I want her to be happy" ~~chokes~~ & Nick so laid back and not pushy, but trying his best to get Gris to talk about it! & obnoxious Hodges, saying "move on" shut up :mad: he doesn't want to "move on" how can she be happy when she's not with him? & him too they're 'happy' together ;)

OUR SECRET NO MORE

12. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

So, I don't know if this would be a spoiler, so better safe than sorry.
    If WP has only booked a Christmas play, that looks good for his return for season 9. Doesn't it?
    Wow, it's been so long since I've done a spoiler, I did it backwards. Good thing I preview my posts.

13. JorjaFoxFan

im done grieving about Jorja, i didnt find it too troublesome to begin with, a little disappointing but nothing more, she wanted time and we had to accept that. haha the "No sing of Sexual assault" made me mad, it was funny the first or second timee.

14. Desertwind

NO need for a spoiler, it's splashed all over the 'spoiler' thread and on the WP thread, but to comment on him & his contract, it is up for renewal in May, so if he doesn't resign, then well, you do the math :( he's cagey on any leaks about what he's going to do, on the 'files' here, he's kinda of vague and iffy :rolleyes: I and think we all probably hope for his return, and what's strange, if he's leaving, and Jorja is returnng, that doesn't add up for them :confused:

http://www.csifiles.com/news/310108_01.shtml

[​IMG]

15. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

desertwind, I love your 'Our Secret No More' collage. The best pic I think is the one taken in the upper right with him having his arms around her. I've always loved that pic because it's from real life and not the show. I like the group one of them plus Cath and Warrick because they just have their arms behind each other yet Billy has his arms fully around Jorja. :) It just shows how close they are.

Does anyone know when this pic was taken? I think it's around season 2?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.