Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Thats it, a scene with Grissom and Nick going over evidence. That's all I got so far.

Heres a question from ask Ausiello (My question!)

Question: I would love some CSI spoilers (and, before you ask, no, I will not settle for info on wannabes NY or Miami). — Dee W.

Ausiello: Well, Gary Sinise isn't the only CSI star with a new lady friend in his future. I hear that CSI: Original Flavor is looking for a female DA who will help Grissom get over a serious illness so he can help her make an important indictment stick. And no, that's not a double entendre. At least I don't think it is.

2. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

maybe this illness whatever it may be, if it is actually serious, is the way they are gonna phase Griss out of the show. If Bill Petersen wants to leave, they could now be starting to phase out the character. Just saying ;)

Or it could just be man flu :lol:

Can't say the idea of a sick Griss fills me full of joy, wouldn't like them to make him suffer if he is indeed to suffer!

3. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Considering what a huge part of CSI Grissom is, I hope that when Billy decides to leave the show (and take Gil with him!), TPTB ease Grissom out slowly. Get what I'm saying? I don't want to have a few normal episodes and then have Gil jump up and say, "I'm depressed because blah blah blaH! I'm leaving!" If they allude to it more, I think that'd be a bit better.

Hoping for more spoilers. :]

4. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Yeah, I could actually see them phasing him out slowly. I could see him being diagnosed with cancer or something, trying to operate normally at work, but then deciding he needs new surroundings.

Very sad situation, but I could see it happening...hopefully not though.

5. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

And maybe Ausiello has sources that have never watched CSI in their life. I don't know. Grissom being sick sounds like a predictable CSI thing that could be coming up, but considering that it's coming from Ausiello, I don't believe it...

6. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Cool on him answering your question, Wojo!

It is true the sickness could be a way of having him on screen less, needing more time off of work due to his illness and Billy getting more time off from filming.

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Switching gears... ~drum roll~ tomorrow on "ET" they're going to have a brief snippet of the cast 'back at work' it showed Marg, for a brief nano second, and she look's great, long reddish/blonde, hair straight and sleek.. so tune in fans ;) check you local listings for your time!!!

8. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

OOh thanks for letting us know. :D

9. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

I just read the spoilertv casting information about one of the side characters (Donny Gomez) and it says: "...gangbanger who's suspected of being involved in the attempted bombing of Grissom and Warrick..."

Sounds like a good explanation for Grissom to take medical leave (and for the return of the beard, because, as I wrote earlier, it's tricky to shave with arms in cast and no girlfriend at hand)
    That is, if "attempted bombing" means it was planned to kill them and they survived, and not that it was planned but not executed because the plot was dicovered

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

The plot thinkens, I am really looking forward to new episodes. Proves that CSI is still growing strong.

11. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

argh I hope he doesn't start dating her...Sara's coming back, so why give him someone else?

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

MacsGirlMel funny :D, when has Grissom ever 'dated' the only time I can recall, is he went for drinks with Terri Miller, & she walked out on him! and after 9 years, with Sara, and him being somber and sad, since she left, I highly doubt he'd be interested in someone else, he's pinning for her, and she's coming back..anyway ;)... but on him getting sick, maybe it's his nasty migraines again :( I so hope it's nothing serious :confused:..

13. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

this sounds like a miami storyline :lol: quick, someone call Horatio! :lol:

14. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

not that if affects the rest of this season, but Billy is back in the theatre in November / December of this year. So that is gonna have some impact on him for next season at least. If he'll be back at all - it'll won't be for the full season.

15. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Thanks GameFace! Where did you hear about it? I wonder what kind of play it will be?

I'm sure this will be hitting the media soon getting everyone to question whether he'll be back next year or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.