George/Nick:Texan Charm #8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Elsie, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Well, you are all very welcome! I knew you'd enjoy it.

I love that "alpha male" too, but I really like that he's the "soul" of the team. Let's see we have Grissom: the dad, Catherine: the mother, Warrick: the rock, Greg: the kid, so yeah, Nick would be the soul. Yup, I definitely see it.

I think we can ALL agree with George when he said that Nick has fallen more into more a leader roll instead of a follower. See he sees the same thing we do. He no longer seeks that approval he so wanted earlier in the show.

Ok, I can't wait for April 3rd.

2. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

^ Is April 3rd when the new eps shall air?

I totally agree with what you are saying about each member of the team... But I think we need more Nicky scenes, I watched 'Cockroaches' last night, it was quite a good ep, but it was seriously lacking in Nicky scenes, he needs more airtime...

3. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Steph yes April 3rd is when the show starts back up :)

And oh those hands :devil: I agree with everyone else. I leave it at that so we don't get hosed by Destiny :)

4. Stepherweps

Yay!! :D I'm excited, We have 3 more eps to air, so I guess ours finish on the 25th of March, so then we will hopefully only have to wait 2 weeks for new eps... *Runs around screaming* I'm so excited. :D How may new eps are we getting?

5. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I think there is only going to be an additional six episodes. It should carry us through the summer as long as there isn't an actors strike.

6. Stepherweps

Oh 6 eps, sounds good to me, I'm so glad the strike is over. :D I'm rather excited and we haven't even ran out of eps yet... :lol:

7. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Susan, I've seen it, but you're right...it was really quick! I thought my eyes might be deceiving me so I didn't post anything about it. :lol: Thanks for confirming for me!

I tried to find it online somewhere to watch but had no success.

8. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I was looking for it last night while watching NCIS. The first time it was so fast and I wasn't expecting it so I didn't say anything either. :lol: I looked for it online also and couldn't find it.

Susan

9. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

Blackflag i guess i cant see that commercial either since i am in canada too. :mad:

has anyone found it on the internet so we could have a look at it? plese let me know if you do

10. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Hey, folks. I just wanted to pass along that Entertainment Tonight will be on the set of CSI tomorrow night on their show. So just check your guides to find it...and if you live outside of North America...it may end up online so fear not.

11. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

So I saw the commerical last night at then end of CSI. In his "blink and you'll miss it" moment as he's walking away from the camera, he turns give the peace sign and keeps on walking. It looks like he's wearing a black leather jacket.

Of course he looks hot, even if it is a split second you see him.

Now, if I can only find it somewhere on the web. Doesn't anyone have it on TiVo that can post it?

12. blackflag

I was just over at youtube and no Speedy they don't have it yet. They did finally get the ETOnline one that I put up the other day. :lol: Hopefilly they'll have it at some point.

I did watch Entertainment Tonight last night. They showed what was on the video plus more. Beyond hearing the part about lowering his golf handicap I can't remember what he said. :eek: They did talk to him about filming. And they were filming some scenes of Nick and Hodges walking down the hallway. I was too busy (and happy) just staring at the screen. It's been so long without seeing new Nick. :D

Susan

13. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I missed ET last night. Figures they'd show more of him. Of course, ET doesn't have that video up. Is the one one You Tube the longer version or the first one they released?

Maybe they'll show it this weekend.

14. blackflag

The one on youtube is the exact one I put up the other day. It's the shorter one. Hopefully they will get the longer one in a few days. ET changed their site. :mad: They used to have either written stories or the same video of what they would actually put out on TV. Now they don't. :(

On the show last night he was on talking about being back at filming (I think :eek:) and then later on they showed the little clip we already saw about what they did during the strike. Like I said, I was just happy seeing him and when it was over I was mad at myself for not knowing what he said. :rolleyes:

Susan

15. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I totally understand, I do the same thing. It's like, omg, there's George and then aftewards is: damn, what did he say or do? I think it's because, well he so hot of course, but also that you're kind of shocked they picked him over other people on CSI, like Billy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.