Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like This

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Re: Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like

I have been here too, and I am encouraged by the recent news. :) I just hope there is some kind of depth to all of this, because Miami has been so disappointing to me for so long now. Maybe if I don't expect much, I'll be pleasantly surprised. Call it self-preservation! ;)

2. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I hope we all get pleasantly surprised. Hopefully, they won't try to cram everything in one episode and spread the storyline out. That way Yelina would be in more episodes and possibly get some H/Y development. I can't help it, I'm an optimistic person when it comes to these two. :D

3. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

^Agreed.

Let's hope the strike did the writers some good and they are able to come up with something good. As long as there's some significant H/Y interaction, and not them just talking about a case it'll be good.

As usual, I'll have to depend on seeing it on youtube first. I wonder where's Pusher? :p

4. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

*peeps out of the lurking area*
    I'm here too :D

I'm really excited about the new spoilers with Yelina. That, combined with Julia being back too... Did I hear anyone say "catfight"? :devil:

And I just noticed that Hrockz is back into the writing business [​IMG]

*goes off to read*

5. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

Hmmm, me too. :( Good thing that I'm just way exited right now. (Just found out that I get to see 'Burned' in 1 week! 1 WEEK!! Yay! I get to see the whole 'gun-slinging-then-totally-surprised-H'. Can't wait! :eek:) Otherwise it would make me really depressed trying to figure out how long it'll take before I get to watch new epis. :rolleyes: Sometimes I really hate being in DK.

6. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Don't worry, I have to ability to upload the newest clips aswell ;) So if Pusher doesn't have time, I will do it :)

7. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

I`m here and u still can count on me to post vid and caps from the new Yelina`s epi. ;) Only have to remind me few days before the epi, coz my RL is on full roll from too long time and I can forgot in the end hehehe

Btw thanks for ur new H/Y fanfic. :)

And YaY Lunalove for seeing soon epi 'Burned'. Hope to share with class ur thoughts and impression after this. ;)

8. silk

silk Prime Suspect

****tiptoes out of hiding****

Hi peoples! Have been lurking daily and am really excited about the possibilities of a Y/J cat fight! Just busy and the family has been passing around respiratory and stomach viruses like a playboy at a boys summer camp!

I'm sure someone has already covered this but when is the new epi suppose to air? I checked out SM's website yesterday and was disappointed to not see anything with regards to future CSI episodes. No updates for pictures at any award shows lately either. Maybe she is just incredibly happy with her fiance and oblivious to the world around her right now.

9. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I think I read somewhere the new episodes are supposed to start airing 24th of March! God I hope it's true :D

10. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Yeah as of right now new episodes are set for March 24th. I don't think Yelina's suppose to be in this episode though. I think she's either in the next episode or the next one after that...I kind of excited about the rest of this season. :)

11. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

If I'm not wrong the new episode on March 24th is number 613. Y isn't in that one. The one that Y's supposed to be in is episode 615, I think it's called 'Ambush'. All the info's on the spoiler thread.

I also read

Kyle takes off and H has no idea where he is. Again the perfect opportunity for Y to appear on the episode, I can guess that H will enlist Y's help to find Kyle, but it's not confirmed if she'll be in this episode.

However although it's great that Y's in upcoming episodes (well at least one confirmed episode), I'll be very disappointed if all she does is appear to help H in cases or like in what I mentioned in the spoiler space above, just to help him do some digging or searching for something again. I hope there's more to it than just her helping H out in stuff like that. Her showing support for him or even more H/Y development, or them getting close to each other in all this interaction would be nice.

12. ametista

ametista Prime Suspect

Epi number 613 aired in January it was the epi Julia appeared. So in March it’ll be epi 614, and the next one (615) with Y in it will be on April 14 (if the info on tv.com is correct) :)

13. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

^I hope tv.com is right too!

Hrockz, I totally agree with what you said. It just seems like the past couple of episodes Yelina has been in has just been to help H with a case or something along those lines. It almost seems like he's just using her, which I know wouldn't be intensionally coming from H, and Yelina would do anything to help H I'm sure. It would be nice to see a scene were he actually stops to think "maybe I've been taking advantage of her too much lately." and then knowing H he'll feel really bad and then try to apologize and get that 'little school boy' look like he use to....oh how I miss those looks.

14. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

^ Definitely! We need to see H's humility again. It seems to have been missing for so long, and that is probably the characteristic that I used to admire most about him. Despite his self-assured demeanour, he always had that likeable, vulnerable side that Yelina always brings out in him.

15. ch3r12y

ch3r12y Witness

Hey everybody, i'm new here.. and i've been reading all the stuff here.. you guys are pretty cool! so this is foreal huh, Y appearing on CSIM. hope this up coming epi. will be brilliant for H&Y. I've been waiting for H&Y development... By the way i was browsing on google and i saw the dvd cover of "passionada" well i did some editing and i thought i would share it with you guys..

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a281/annecherry/HY002csi2.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.