Locker Room #17: Danny/Carmine: Our Utility Guy

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i can only imagine how awesome and how funny it would be to hear Carmine and Eddie do a commentary together.

Carmine should definately do one for "Child's Play" and "All In The Family" those were his best eps to date.

for my French class i need a pic of a guy to explain their physical appearance. i'm definately brining one in of Carmine but there are so many good ones of him i'm having a hard time picking just one out. any sugestions? shirtless or tight shirt would be great ;)

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Well, Eddie did one for "Consequences" which was a big episode for Flack, so hopefully Carmine will be asked to do one for "Child's Play" (and hopefully he'll say yes). With the season being shorter, I'm kind of hoping they'll do something to soup up the DVD release a bit. More commentaries would definitely be a step in the right direction.

3. althea

althea Lab Technician

^^ They should definetly add more extras on the boxset for this season in particular as there's less episodes.
    I know we had a thread about this but I'd LOVE some bloopers. Also I'd like to hear Carmine give some commentary, I still haven't heard Eddie's from Consequences my boxset is still being shipped from the states I've been waiting now for *grabs calendar* three weeks! I'm thinking maybe they sent my boxset via pigeon or something to South Africa :lol:

4. Top41

Bloopers would be awesome! We've already seen a few that have made it to screen--Carmine seems very prone to tripping. :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. althea

althea Lab Technician

^^ I remember when he nearly tripped, its from season 3 right? I just can't recall the episode title.And it was kind of cute the way he backed up and nearly fell over the suitcase :lol: And he had a smile on his face afterward which was so cute :devil:, its kind of funny that they chose to keep it in the episode and not reshoot the scene.

6. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

I can't recall the episode either but I remember the scene - it was absolutely adorable!! But then again, given that it was Carmine, it was always bound to be..... :p

7. nikkilou31

nikkilou31 Victim

I think it was sweet sixteen, but I could possibly be wrong. So I apologise in advance if I am :)

8. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

Bloopers would be amazing.
    In some of the interviews Carmine always seems to say he can't stop laughing when he does scenes with Gary, it would be soo cool to see those scenes. I bet they all fluff up th technically jargon would be a long gag reel.

9. Twinkletoes

Technical bloopers deserve their own category surely? I'm sure all the cast must struggle with those long, scientific explanations.

And as for Carmine's commentary; We all know how the man rambles, he could go on for HOURS - they'd have to play the episode in slow-motion to fit all his comments in :lol:

10. sherry

sherry Dead on Arrival

Twinkletoes - I can't see a problem with a slow motion episode. Just means we listen to Carmine longer and can see him for longer, hopefully! I read that Anna and Carmine rehearse by singing their lines, surely that's worth a DVD all of it's own!

11. althea

althea Lab Technician

You know whats cute about the rambling is watching his hands, they are waving around all over the place as he speaks and his very fidgety like he can't sit still or something. Oh and guys my season 3 boxset finally arrived today!!! And it only took 3 weeks! :lol: I can't wait to go home and listen to Eddie's commentary :D

12. Top41

I'm sure if Carmine did commentary, someone else would be there with him to keep him from rambling too much. Commentary is usually done in pairs, so it's kind of like a conversation about the episode.

13. Twinkletoes

Could I volunteer?? I'd be more than happy to sit on his hands :devil: (to stop them moving about so much....obviously) :lol:

14. nikkilou31

nikkilou31 Victim

Whjich episode does Eddie do the commetntary on. I have season three and I can't find it at all.

15. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

^ Consequences, but it isn't on the UK DVD release.

I would love for Carmine to do a commentary on one of the episodes, it would be great. And yes, I would love a Carmine/Eddie joint commentary on All in the Family. That really would be gold and I would definitely be buying any DVD with that on it. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.