Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

as much as i'm a D/L shipper i would like it if the lime light were taken off them a bit and shone on Flack and Angell for a while.

for some reason i can see a scene where Flack and Angell are in one of their places sleeping next to each other when they both get a call to come into work. that would be a bit of shock yet totally awesome. so i can see this: skip the dating scenes and head straight to the bedroom!!! they are very hot people and hot people tend to do hot nasty things on tv haha :D

2. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

ok if they had kids they would be modelesque children.
    They do have aweosme chemistry and I think because they'd be dating someone on the job it would work.

3. aerie

aerie Dead on Arrival

They would have beautiful children/ I could see it now, kids with brown mops on their heads, defined jaws, and brillant smiles. Then beautiful eyes no doubt, it just depended if came from Flack or Angell. The Flacks. How cute. They'd be so genetically blessed, I'd be jealous. I do wonder though, if they would want to be cops like their parents. You know, continue the "family" business. Hehe, I can't help but giggle thinking about it

4. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^Haha, if they did, NYPD would suddenly be swarmed with genetically blessed, good looking, smoking hot cops. :lol:

Somehow, when it comes to them, I don't see a rush to get into each other's pants. They don't have any UST between them, they're very natural with each other, calm, and rather fitting. It's great :D

Do only thing that would make this couple way more hotter is if Jess could kick Don's ass at b-ball. :lol:

5. aerie

aerie Dead on Arrival

Or hockey. That would be H-O-T. Anything they do together is hot. Hot but as you said, not let's get to bed as soon as possible hot.

Well it could happen if they escalate to that point, but as of right now I don't see that happeneing. They're very chill together, it's like their hard exteriors come down when they're around each other. The moments of their interactions seem like a breath of fresh air. They can be themselves, say what they want, and just feel free. So yeah, I like them together. Alot.

I don't want them to burn out, but slow cook. Sounds weird but, they can't just heat all the water up and let it all evaporate. They need to let the heat rise to a nice boil and let it stay there. :p

Also random but:

For some reason whenever I hear the song, "Hollaback Girl" I think of Angell. Weird, nonetheless true. :lol:

6. aerie

aerie Dead on Arrival

So I thought of a game we could play here to get this thread love. We'll list reasons why we think this ship works. I came up with this idea on my livejournal community,so I thought we could try it here. Of course because of the three line rule I guess you're going to have to list and you can leave an explanation. Anyone wanna play?

7. MakeTracksCowboy

^^ why Flack and Angell work:
    Angell pointed out that Flack was flirting with her and made him blush. very cute right there.

i never would have seen a Flack and Angell hook up in a million years. their scene in "Commuted Sentences" kinda came outta nowhere but it was adorable, light and just seemed right. they both let their guard down a bit and showed a different side to themselves.

8. aerie

aerie Dead on Arrival

You know what MakeTracksCowboy...I totally agree with you. I didn't see them coming either. I was never really into any of the ships on CSI: NY, until they came along.

9. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

I'll play.

^^^ If they did hook up they wouldn't have to worry about their GF/Bf not being able to handle their job because they both know what it involves and the problems it can cause to relationships.

10. Redhead_Rachel

Redhead_Rachel Dead on Arrival

Whoop! a Flack/Angell thread!!

I'm interested to see where this one goes after commuted sentances, I've been thinking F/A for a little while, so I'm glad we had that soo cute scene in CS.
    I think that they've both got quite similar personalities, though not so similar that it would cause friction; but they've both got that "tough New York Detective" exterior and bluntness with a more sensitive, insightful layer just underneath, Which we've known about Flack for years :), and which has become more evident in Angell since she became a more regular cast member this season. Except with a name change (?Jessica- she was always Jenn(ifer) before...)

Sorry, hope I make sense!

that episode was full on flirting from more than one party...:)

Do Flack/Angell have a ship name yet? (ie- CatNip, GSR, etc)

11. Redhead_Rachel

Redhead_Rachel Dead on Arrival

I thought of a ship name could be FallenAngell or something similar.
    Don't no if that's too cheesy, but it was the first thing that sprung into my head when I saw FlackAngell- FlAngell.
    Idunno- I'm not that good at coming up with these witty names...

12. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys,

Please keep in mind that post musts contain at least three lines of on topic discussion and that the off topic discussion must not overshadow the on topic discussion. We need this thread to stick to good on topic discussions about this pairing. Discussing a ship name must take place in addition to the three lines of on topic discussion since a ship name is not a must.

Thanks

13. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Hope there is some new Flack/Angell action in the new epis, which are in 3 (?) weeks!

Anyone know if she'll appear?

I'm not really supportive of a shipname I just like them in full, it's less... childish? :)

14. MakeTracksCowboy

hoping for some kind of Flack and Angell love even if it's only them individually and not together.

you know these writers start something a ship or something good that we all like here and they have no idea what they're getting themselves into lol.

i hope this pairing is a way to bring Angell in as a semi-regular/regular character like Sid and Adam. i'd like to see her on the show more, definately.

15. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

From the promo that's already aired, it seems Flack and Angell are going to have a scene together. :) And it looks pretty cute too.

Flack and Angell have seriously blessed genes and good chemistry together, but I hope TPTB don't make them canon. The only reason being is that they'd probably end up totally ruining such a fun loving relationship. TPTB really aren't good at handling relationships, and I'd much rather keep the Flack/Angell fun in my head and not let it be ruined by the need for drama and ratings.

Don't Flack and Angell already have a name? I don't know what it is, but I thought they already had one. Hmm...i'll have to think about that one. Names take a loong time to appear in my mind. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.