Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

very nice job Adzix. after seeing that i too have no doubt in my mind. however, has anybody ever seen that movie? i personally have never heard of it, but it would be interesting to know the storyline for that movie, because why would they choose to base it on that movie? maybe theres like...a romance line in it or something.. :D :D

2. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

In the spoilerthread, a link was posted that said about the DA in the case: "Determined to have the murder of Don Cook investigated by the best and the brightest, she hauls Grissom out of his sickbed and puts him to work. " I really wonder if Grissom got a nasty bugbite or if it's just post 8-07 broken heart...Will that be his journey through hell? Will Sara come to rescue him? And what the heck has Dante got to do with it?

Bottom line: I want to see this episode. Now.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Nice observation Adzix it does look similar. I've seen that movie on AMC, about insurance fraud, how she wanted to have her husband killed for the money..Ausiello, has probably never heard of it, but maybe, it's from the 40's ;)
    http://imdb.com/title/tt0036775/ "Double Indemnity"

[​IMG][​IMG]

4. Desertwind

Hey, girls, where ya' all are? [nice English] what's up and what's new? have you all seen Billy/Grissom it seems his beard is back, so will she like it, or shave it off again?

[​IMG]

His look now!
    GRISSOM'S BEARD IS BACK

5. Gris_4_Sara

Gris_4_Sara Victim

Good Grief! He looks HOT in those pics! :eek:
    The beard should stay I think.

6. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

thanks Desertwind, i must say i like Grissom better with the beard..i dunno why its just more...attractive? anyways we win either way, because if the producers change their minds then they'll make it a GSR moment :D

P.S. Yes Desertwind you have great english.. :lol:

7. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Desert thanks for the link. Those pix are great. I saw a couple yesterday, but they've posted more.
    I wonder what they'll do about the time frame. If they go with the new eps being set in April, maybe they'll keep it. Maybe they'll go with the Grissom misses Sara so much he's let himself go look.
    He looks great with a beard, but I wouldn't mind watching it get shaved again.
    P.S. For anyone who didn't read the fic I recently co-wrote, Grissom gets shaved... by Sara. Click on the link at the bottom of my signature to find it.

8. Desertwind

Thank's girls, my pleasure, if you want to see scads of him, they're on the WP pic. thread, and that's great seattle on your fan-fiction, boy your a busy little beaver writing all these stories , and the cast is filming, so he does have the beard back, apparently, so S/1-2-3 no beard, then S/4-5-6 beard, then S/7-8 so far no beard, and now it's back, he's just so damn handsome with, or without, I don't care, we'll see what she says or does ;)

[​IMG]

9. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

I have a theory about that, but it's spoilerish (for the title of 8x12, not contents)

The title suggests a connection between Grissom and Dante's Divine Comedy. Which takes place on the Easter weekend. Which is 10 days before the episode airs. If they are incorporating the contents of the Divine Comedy into the episode, why not the timeline, too? It would fit perfectly.

10. Desertwind

I've seen not mention of Sara, anywhere, so far, on when she reappears, unless their going to surprise us, and wouldn't that be incredible? :eek: there is a link on "The Divine Comedy" 8x12 on the spoiler thread! meanwhile~~from "Who Shot Sherlock" lordie he's sexy, those intense look's :p

[​IMG][​IMG]

11. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

GREAT pics of our couple!! :D

I am thinking, if you remember, when the spoilers were realeased or leaked for Dead Doll, and after...Cath was in everything and it turned out to be Sara in alot of it. Also, alot of the spoilers were wrong. Don't give up hope!

12. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Those pics are awesome desertwind! Thanks! :)

Good point PiperGrissom, I think they'll try to make Jorja's return as secret as possible until like a week before to create mayhem.

13. idahomom

idahomom Hit and Run

I'd prefer not to know ahead of time when Sara comes back. I'd like for it to be a wonderful surprise. With "Dead Doll" they did a great job of keeping Sara's fate secret. I hope they don't ruin her return, even if it's only for a moment. However, with the idiots that CBS has doing the "Scenes from next time" who knows what kind of promo we'll get. I'm still counting the days until CSI returns!
    29 including today or 1 month from today!

Is it bad I'm planning on "calling in sick" and skipping a meeting that night?

So if Grissom has a beard, are we going to get sexy shaving session part II?

14. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

LOL! I am already planning to unplug the phones and lock the doors when it airs! LOL!
    I am really thinking we'll get a sexy shaving scene this season. Or, maybe Sara likes the beard burn. LOL! Who knows?
    I am just dying to hear of any news of Jorja's return!!!!

15. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

She doesn't have to hide the beard burn anymore. She might just like it. My hubby's clean shaven, so I don't remember what beards are like; sure sounds good in the fanfics though. The tickle and scratch of a beard in just the right places...
    Four weeks and eleven hours!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.