Sara/Greg #13: Sandle - The Ship of Hope

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by SaraStar, Dec 30, 2007.

1. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

wow!! looks like this thread is empty....helooo *echoes* let me brush the spider's web off this thread.. :D hey guys...how is it goin? Im sorry i've been away from this thread for a long long time *slaps myself* ouch! that hurts... :lol:

i drop by just to share with my sandle buddies about a dream i had last night... :D

I dreamt that Sara came to Las Vegas just to celebrate Greg's Birthday

Sara: *Crept quietly towards Greg and covered his eyes with both hands*
    Greg: *Shocked* Nick! For the last time, im not Gay!!!
    Sara: *Chuckles and make child like voice* Helo Mr Sanders...
    Greg: Oh My God!! Sara!!!
    Sara: Guilty is charged!! How do you know its me?
    Greg: I know your Sidle scent...
    Sara: *Blushing* Aww Greg..
    Greg: So what brings you here?
    Sara: Happy birthday sweetie!
    Greg: Oh Sara! you remembered?
    Sara: C'mon! Who can forget your birthday? Well, except for Grissom.. :D
    Greg: So, what now?
    Sara: oh silly, We CELEBRATE!!! *Pull Greg from the lab*

Then, I woke up...I would love to know what happen next :( but its ok..i just let you guys to make up the continuous of my dream :D :D

2. Salean

Salean Rookie

Oh my goodness, there are other people here. I was beginning to think I'd killed the thread.

That dream would have been so cool to have, Naz ! I wonder where it would have gone from there... I've never actually had a Sandle dream before, I had a very bizarre CaRWash one once... but never Sandle.

I loved the bit about Nick, and the bit about Grissom. They made me laugh.

For anyone who is interested: I've been writing a fanfic about Greg's recovery from the events of Fannysmackin'. I haven't mentioned it in here before because I've been trying to keep as in-canon as possible... which therefore means a lack of proper Sandle :( ... However, my latest chapter is rather Sandley so I thought some of you might be interested in checking it out. The Life After

3. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Hi guys! Whoa, it's empty here indeed. Where's the Sandle love?

I haven't been here for awhile and I'm really sorry about that. School's just being so annoying all the time. I'm in my holidays right now for a week, but after the holidays I have to hand in two projects and I'm working my ass off to get it done. :( Buuuut this morning I went onto my LJ and someone had posted a new pic from Jorja's official website, of her and Eric. And I squee-ed so much! It's adorable. They look like a couple!

I'm going to make it into the Sandle Pic of the Moment:

[​IMG]

*squee* :D

4. Salean

Salean Rookie

:D What an awesome pic Eva ! They really do look like a couple... Aww, they really seem to just fit together, don't they? With her head on his shoulder... :D
    So adorable!!!

I know what you mean about school. I was very lucky, my school had a power cut today, which meant no heating/lights, which ultimately meant no school. So I've had an extra day to work on all my coursework and stuff that I need to do.

Ooooh, just noticed, in the pic... they've both got their sunglasses hanging from their shirts. (Yes, I do notice very random things) For some reason that makes me very happy. :D

5. Skell

Skell Rookie

Aaaaah my God... sorry guys! This lucky charm isn't doing such a hot job of staying "lucky" D:

I would just like to say that -- we have some lovely fans here. Posting these pics, writing these fics, thinking these dreams... it's all quite great, and inspiring!
    It should really help to bring this thread back to life. Maybe we'll have an explosion of 100 posts in one day? Yeah? ;D To make up for what we've let slip by out fingers? Hahaha...

Anyway. Hes I get the hint... But just to keep you guessing, I may have the story end sadly. D: You know I like to throw in twists!
    I've always wanted to see the uncropped version of that picture, though. Where are they? What awards ceremony?

And Eva, what a cute fuzzy picture! Haha... Greg hasn't shaved. :3

Can't wait for new episodes of CSI!

6. Salean

Salean Rookie

:p Well... there certainly wasn't an explosion of posts. I was gonna wait for someone else to post (seems like every other post is me at the moment) but I couldn't bear to let this thread fall onto the second page again.

But anyway.

That is so true, Skell ! Sandle fans are definitely amongst the awesomest :D (Yes, I am aware that I just invented a word... and am technically also talking about myself... but you guys know what I mean.)

Is it odd that I feel extra compelled to read your fic now that you've hinted it might end sadly? Hmmm... I think it probably is.

Edited to celebrate a new page!!! Wooo!!!! :D

7. Skell

Skell Rookie

Looks like it's just you and me, Salean. :3 It's all right! We'll keep this thread alive until everyone else starts coming back. :3 Busy lives... busy lives...
    And, yes! We MUSN'T let this thread fall to the second page! :O

Sometimes new words are just called for, when an already existing word doesn't do the job...

Haha. I don't think it is extra sad. I know for a fact that people are more interested in drama and tragedies than the happy ending or trouble-less life.
    I can't tell you in what matter it will end, though.
    Maybe it's because I am unsure myself? Hmm... ;D

And yay! A new page! :D

8. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

I'm here *waves hand in the air*

Aaaaaaaah! Okay soz for not being here lol....nothing to do with Real Life I was just making and entering a load of Icons in the Fan Art Section for various challenges *hinthint*....

Anyways to catch up - Eva thanks for finally getting to read my very short fic...I think the part you read is going to be the first chapter....I'll edit it a taded more and add a bit more before I finally have it up ;)
    And yeah Eva - I totally squealed when I saw that pic of Jorja/Eric soooooo cute....they have so much on set and off set chemistry...I loved it so much that I used it for an icon I made (sorry I don't know why I put in best friends intead of something else... :rolleyes: ....my mind probably went blank and that was all I could think of):
    [​IMG]

I think I posted these here but there's no harm in posting em again:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

and YAY! for New Page!!!

ETA: I hope I didn't just kill the thread with that one post lol...come my sandle buddies where are ya'll??

Btw, gonna do a few sandle banners for the catergory thread will post them up here are I'm done with that...yes I'm a busy bee lol...

9. Salean

Salean Rookie

Haha, was watching Lost yesterday and Ecklie was in it... it made me laugh for a bit.

Skell , it is strange how people are more interested in drama than people living happily. Sometimes it really annoys me, like when there's a case in CSI where the wife or husband has died and you just spend the whole episode willing it not to turn out that they were all having affairs and it was, in fact, the spouse who did the killing.
    But then, like last weeks episode of Skins, there are times when I absoloutely love angsty drama. *hugs Sid*

Ok, so that was slightly off-topic. Onto Sandley topics :D

I don't know, Shazza , I quite like the idea of them being best friends. Although I still hold out hope that Jorja was talking about Eric when she said that now she could "finally date the cast". Because that would be the best. :D But I like the idea of them being really close friends, as well. It just shows that there is something to Sandle, and that there is an amazing amount of chemistry there which other people just ignore, or pass over.

Cool icons, btw. You did post the last two before, but I for one never tire of seeing Sandle icons. :)

10. shazza_018

Okay the talk about Lost and Skins - me is clueless on both cause me doesn't watch either lol....

Anywayz, I know Sal, when I saw the pic I instantly thought Best Friends - nothing else sprange to mind so I just put that...Glad you liked my Icons :D ....You know I made some two Sandle banners I sooooooo wanna share with you guys but I have to wait till after friday to post those up here...they're stuck in the catergory thread - just trying to figure out which catergory's best for me...I'd say beginner but I need some advice from others...

Anywayz...I'm hearing spoilers/rumours Jorja could return as early as this season :eek:....alot of people are saying a possible return could happen in the next few new eppys....So THERE IS STILL HOPE!!!

I LOVE SANDLE!! :D

EDIT: Sorry about the randomness of the last comment I don't kno what got into me probably from watch too many season 5/6 eppys which are very sandley :D :D :D

11. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Hi guys! Last week I finished my very first Sandle music video! I've only recently discovered Movie Maker and I'm still learning how everything works, but anyway, I posted my video on YouTube. You can look for it when you search under 'Greg/Sara - Only Fooling Myself.' Hope you'll like it!

Yeah, there is still hope shazza! There's always hope; we're the Shippers of Hope, after all. :D

12. shazza_018

Eva - Loooooooooooove your new vid!!! :D :D So much......you had me happy dancing like crazy.......I left a comment on there........I squealed so loud my brother had to come in a ask whats going on....

YEAH THERE IS STILL HOPE!!

I'm rambling lol but I'm in a sandlely mood I think I'm gonna make a video and have it post up later...

Come guys so dialogue would be great or anyone got a fanfic I can read to get me in the zone :lol:

Where's Naz when you need her lol.....

I LOVE SANDLE :D (I'm gonna keep saying that till you guys start talking more lol)

13. Salean

Salean Rookie

Sorry, Shazza , sometimes I find it difficult to separate my fandoms and I forget that other people don't know what I'm talking about. Usually it's my family and once I get talking about my little obsessions they stop listening to me anyway. But Skins and Lost are two awesome programmes. Lost got me into the whole world of shipping.

Eva , that was an awesome vid! :D I especially liked how the ending clip was the scene from Fannysmackin'. With the lyrics of the song at that moment it just sums up that scene so much... Also, really liked the words that you put at the end of the vid. They made me grin madly.

I think Jorja said that she was coming back for the season finale, or something, didn't she? I'm not sure. But I imagine that's all got messed up now... so I'm not sure what'll happen there.

Heh heh heh. Is this reminding anyone else of Lord of the Rings? "There is always hope". Ok, there I go mixing my fandoms up again. This is getting to be a bad habit.

14. Skell

Skell Rookie

I'm at school right now, so I can't see your video at the moment, Eva, but I will! :D
    Mmm... I do like your icons, shazza. Any idea when the next banner contest will start up?

And Ecklie has been in a LOT of sitcoms, actually. He got murdered in a Monk episode, actually... haha!
    It's great bumping into familiar actors like that. I love guest features. :3

I haven't heard of Sara coming back for the season finale... I still think it is much too soon. Definitely looking forward to the next episode, though. I'm in need of some new CSI-ness. :D

Aaand... a bunch of people at my school really like Lost. I don't know what Skins is, though.

Haha, boy... what an unorganized post...

15. shazza_018

Please no other talk of Lost, Skins or Lord Of The Rings..me needs more Sandle....

Skell - Thanks!! :D glad you like I believe the next banner contest is after the board switch over which YA'LL should know about....

Sara has to come back cause I need more sandle...

Skins - I don't watch it but in my opinion your not miss out on much lol