Eric/Calleigh #28: Soon To Become A Major Religion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by somethingsdont, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Haha, it'll just be me being me. I probably skipped a spoiler box delkolover posted :lol:. I don't think I got the entire story.

Soooo. We need to host some sort of 'woo we have new episode party' in here ;) And celebrate wonderful EC being united.

2. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Well...they aren't united yet...but they will be.
    But yeah, we should have a party anyway...I'll bring the cookies.

Welcome, Kate!

3. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

Hey there where do you get your spoilers? I really wanna see all these lolz

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I'll bring the alcohol!! :D and the chips b/c chips go with beer or any alcohol for that matter ;)

Welcome to Hip Hugger heaven Kate.

As for the spoilers, I get them from a site which can not be named on the board due to copyright infringment laws. Be assured when something new comes out, I will do my best to get them to you guys.....so far nothing new but considering they are going to shoot 8 eps in 7 weeks, I'm sure we weill being seeing more soon.

As for the whole stalker idea...I think it could be interesting b/c it is something that hasn't been done on this show yet...as far as I can recall anyhow. Then again, I am a little rusty ;) I would love to see Cal in a situation like that. We've seen it with guest characters but not with a regular. What Gloria did doesn't count as stalking; just being annoying as hell.

5. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

Welcome, Kate!
    As far as I know the closest we got for a stalker episode was the Eric/Gloria thing and the ep 'Cyberlebrity' which doesn't really count because it was stupid. So if Miami play this one right - and if it really is about Calleigh being stalked because right now it's all speculation in our part - then this should be a really good episode. But since I don't expect Miami to play this one right because it's easier in the heart this way, I would just be happy to have a great EC interaction...especially if it will bring out protective Eric.

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Ok well I got info a new ep....hold on to your hats...

Calleigh is kidnapped and held hostage by two killers who want her to cover up their crime. :eek:

It looks like there is some underground poker going on. Two guys Toby and Seth shoot a player b/c he wouldn't cooperate with them b/c he wouldn't tell them where the next high stake game was going to be. They kidnap her by setting her up. As she is driving her hummer one of the guys pretends to be unconscious on the side of the road and when she stops to help the other jumps out and knocks her unconscious. They then force her clean up their mess and distort the evidence so it doesn't look like they were the perps. However, Cal being Cal, uses her expertise to leave clues behind for her fellow CSI's to follow to figure out who really killed the guy and where she is.

7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

This sounds soooo exciting!!!!! It reminds me A LOT of a fan fic I read once, so that was really weird. It was actually a hiphugger fic so that, in my hiphugger mind, just means this is the ep when they no longer can deny their feelings towards each other, esp Cal. At least that's what I'm going to believe until proven otherwise ;). Anyways, I'm really looking forward to this episode and I hope it doesn't end with Horatio :rolleyes:!!

8. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Lol, that reminded me of a fic I once read too! :lol: I...don't know how I feel about this episode yet. I have always been against Stalked!Calleigh or Kidnapped!Calleigh episodes, but you know, I want to see this happen. Plus, it sounds like the writers are letting Calleigh be smart (i.e., leaving clues and such) instead of turning her into the damsel-in-distress that I've always been afraid they'd do in this type of situation. This is the perfect opportunity for more awesome Emily acting, because she's awesome like that. :D And plus...can you say Worried Eric? Aww. If Cooper is chasing her or what-the-hell-ever in 6x15, and Eric's not worried...eh, I'll let that pass. But Calleigh can't be kidnapped without some serious Eric angst. Eric angst!! :D And then he has to be relieved when she's safe again. Aww, I want him to hug her and say "I don't know what I'd do if something had happened to you." :D Heh.

9. Nora_73

Nora_73 Hit and Run

Thanks for the spoilers :), *wohoo*.

Oh, this sounds so promising. And, Jessica, I agree; a strong Calleigh is what I want to see, but then I guess there's littly worry about a damsel-in-distress fate, because she has never acted like that and it would be very out of character for her to do so now. I do hope we'll get some Eric angst; I love Eric angst.

10. KateH

KateH Victim

I'm glad that she will be clever and leave clues and stuff, thats such a Cal thing to do. And I really can't wait for Worried!Eric, I'm desperate for a hug or something along those lines when he finds out she's alright, squee!

The writers really need to milk this kidnapping plotline for all its worth in terms of E/C, this is a great opportunity for either one of them to show their feelings for the other.

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I sooo agree that Calleigh can not be the damsel in distress because it is definitely not her. So it's really good they have her leaving clues and all that. Eric worried is what I'm looking forward the most. That and maybe some realization on Calleigh's part that she's in love with him ;). Well one can always hope. But it is the perfect episode for that to happen :D :D.

12. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

Yey for all the spoilers!

Stalked and kidnapped...maybe the two episodes are related to each other and that it really is not cooper who was trying to stalk her but these two bozos. I really just don't want a bitter Cooper :( But what I'm most looking forward to other than worried Eric is a realization Calleigh that through all these ordeals the one constant person in her mind and the first one she would first like to see after all is done is Eric. Again, I wonder if Jake is in this episode. Because if she say, comes out of her hostage place or whatever and when she steps out and Eric and Jake were there waiting for her side by side, what would happen...? And I'm so hoping that Ho doesn't get the last screen shot in this ep. Please let there be miracles.

13. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Maybe Calleigh will now realize that life is too short and finally see that she loves Eric. But this sounds very interesting. Poor Calleigh has been through a lot. I hope that when they find her Eric is there and then they start to make out :lol: Like that will ever happen.

14. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I agree that it shouldn't be Horatio at the end, even if its him giving his priceless words of wisdom to Calleigh. Instead, I'd like to see a poignant scene between Eric and Calleigh. Some Eric words of wisdom would be much better, and perhaps maybe Calleigh can let her guard down and in a round about way show Eric that she does have feelings for him (not outright telling him, but maybe she does or says something that clues him in).

15. KateH

KateH Victim

When will this episode (6x16) be airing? Will it be the week after 6x15? If it is, I'm in the US then so I can get to see it live. YAY!
    My CSI internal calendar exploded once the strike started so now I don't know when any of the eps are :lol:

*Edited by Mod*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.