What's on your Ipod?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by DetectiveCurtis, Mar 7, 2007.

1. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

I put up the entire Bullet for my Valentine album on my mp3 player :)

2. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I have all kinds of music on my Ipod, like Led Zeppelin, Metallica, Nickelback, Steve Miller, Korn, Limp Bizkit, Kid Rock, Vanilla Ice :rolleyes: it's the mix of Ice Ice Baby and Billy Jean :rolleyes: and I even have a William Hung Song :lol: She Bangs She Bangs...

3. Depth-Of-Love

Depth-Of-Love Lab Technician

I have a green 4gb ipod nano. I have 665 song on my ipod.And i have like 191 artists ( so i wont name them all) Ill name my top 10!

1. Rise against.
    2. Deathcab for cutie.
    3. Archie star.
    4. Billy talent.
    5. Freezepop.
    6. Rilo Kiley.
    7. The sounds.
    8. Tegan and Sara.
    9. The blood brothers.
    10. Death from above.

4. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

At the moment I have like 100 songs on my MP3, spread between 20 artists, so here they are:

Bloc Party
    Muse
    Nickelback
    Avenue Q
    Coldplay
    Scissor Sisters
    Eminem
    The Black Eyed Peas
    Kelly Clarkson
    Queen
    AC/DC
    The Pussycat Dolls
    The Who
    George Thorogood
    Martina McBride
    Snow Patrol
    Shakira
    U2
    The Accidents
    Shania Twain

Quite a mix, dont ya think? :lol:

5. Showtime

Showtime Police Officer

I'd recommend taking a step back from Apple. They've got a lot of controversy surrounding them (Green My Apple, for one), and iPods are a lot more expensive than what they're worth.

Anything But iPod has a pretty good, organised list of mp3 players that are all good competition. If you don't want to go to the less popular players, check out Creatives. I'd also recommend a player with a flash drive rather than a hard drive, if you've got the option.

6. Nirvana

Nirvana CSI Level One

Hm, thats really interesting. That's the first i've ever heard about Apple products being so dangerous to the enviroment. I will definitely have to check out other MP3's then. Thanks again for the helpful advice. :)

7. Shelbers

Shelbers Police Officer

i have a 2GB nano (before they came out with the 4GM ones, id get one of those if i could) and i am constnely trying to fit more on it! lol.

i have well over 1200 songs in my itunes but like 325 songs on my ipod right now ranging from sarah mclaghlin to evanesance i like basically everything! oh and ive got some pics of the csi guys too :)

8. letsdance

letsdance Lab Technician

showtunessss
    thats like my new phase right now :p

and tons of videosss!

9. WhosLaughingNow

WhosLaughingNow Lab Technician

Pretty much the same as letsdance I'm pretty much a musical junkie (If you could tell by the display picture and signature :p). At the moment Evil Dead The Musical is the only thing I seem to be listening to :lol: . I also have a ton of movies.

Although I am kind of sad because I have the 80GB iPod Classic and I only have like 300 songs on it. For some reason my computer wont let me put anything else on it or even connect to it but it works on every other computer :( My computer stinks.

10. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I actually can't find my ipod right now D: But I know I have over 400 songs on it. I think it can only hold 1000 though. =/ 4GB.

It has a lot of different artists on it but the majority is definitely rock and punk rock songs by My Chemical Romance, Paramore, Taking Back Sunday, Nirvana, Marianas Trench, The Academy Is..., Cobra Starship, Fall Out Boy, The Rocket Summer, Our Lady Peace, The Used, Flyleaf, Say Anything, Foo Fighters, Escape The Fate, Jack's Mannequin, Faber Drive, Blink 182, Bouncing Souls, etc. :)

ETA: Found it! I have 486 songs.

11. WASSITO

WASSITO Pathologist

Orgy
    Bovenant
    Flunk
    Assemblage 23
    VNV Nation
    Scissor Sisters
    Massive Ego

12. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

I don't actually own an Ipod i have a 20gb Creative Zen Sleek Photo.

So i basically have my whole music collection on it because of the size. My track count is 3571.... :lol:

It varies from:
    Linkin Park
    Backstreet Boys
    John Mayer
    NIN
    Soil
    Imogen Heap
    Spoon
    Ok Go

and loads of really random tracks which i have on there.

13. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

I don't have an Ipod either, I have a Samsung Juke Cell phone. But I love that I can take my music with me, and it's a pretty red.
    I wish i could fit thousands of songs on it! Right now I'm pushing 500

Michael Buble
    John Mayer
    Me first and the Gimmee Gimmees
    Nichole Nordeman
    TobyMac
    Dc Talk
    Kelly Clarkson
    Lisa Loeb
    Matchbox Twenty
    Garth Brooks
    SheDaisy
    Sugarland
    And tons of singles by an eclectic mix of artists (Lynard Skynard, Bonnie Raitt, Tenacious D, Fiona Apple, Disney, Sinatra, etc)

14. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

I don't own an Ipod because I love my SonyEricsson W800i Walkman so much that I practically don't need an Ipod :D I have a 1gb memory stick which is filled with almost 2000 photos and music:
    Coldplay - Your Love Means Everything, Natalie Imbruglia - Torn, Nelly Furtado - On the Radio, Robbie Williams - Come Undone, Sugababes - Follow Me Home (this is the theme song for me and my best friend :D), Paul Van Dyk - For an Angel, Red Hot Chili Peppers the Californication album + Under the Bridge, REM - Losing My Religion, Everybody Hurts; POD - Alive, Crossfade - Cold, Drwon You Out, Cold - Bleed, Seether ft Amy Lee - Broken (which is also my ringtone), Guano Apes - Kiss the Dawn, Rain, Pretty in Scarlet, Stereophonics - Maybe Tomorow, Pink Floyd - Have a Cigar, Incubus - I Miss You, Drive; Snow Patrol - Set the Fire to the Third Bar... any many others that I can't remember now... I have about 100 songs :D

15. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

My iPod has about 4000 song on it at the moment. Everything from Billy Joel to Trivium. It's holding basically everything on my iTunes library, as I decided to add every CD I own on it. :D