CSI:NY Season 4 - U.K

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by nattybatty55, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

The magazine is out in the UK, but the NY March issue isn't out for another couple of weeks, according to what some posters have mentioned in the Merchandise forum. :)

2. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

There is a CSI magazine!! Ooooh how exciting!
    I think I am bordering on obsession with NY and Vegas at the mo. That's what happens when you are meant to be looking for a job.
    Any news on what is happening in tomorrow's episode?

3. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

Cheers Elsie.
    Yeah i knew it was march didn't know when exactly. Hoping local WHsmiths has it.

4. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Well I read in Merchandise from someone who works there and they said they will have it :D

5. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

Csi mag for NY on sale from March the 20th hope that helps,keep meaning to give my reveiws on the epi's but some how R/L is getting in the way.Have to admit i'm loving S4 all the epi's have been good so far

6. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Ok Tonight's ep is Buzzkill...

CSI: New York (Drama)

Time - 21:00 - 22:00

Buzzkill. Series 4, episode 8.
    New York-based spin-off of the crime drama series. Stella and Lindsay probe the death of model who was apparently electrocuted in a giant martini glass. Mac and Danny investigate a robbery at a restaurant that left one person dead and another critically injured.
    Starring: Gary Sinise, Melina Kanakaredes, Carmine Giovinazzo, Hill Harper, Eddie Cahill, Anna Belknap

7. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Tonight's episode sounds really good. Thank you for posting the synopsis.

8. Danistheman

Danistheman Prime Suspect

Don't want to sound like a nag, but the only good thing about tonight's episode was the titles :( The 1 saving grace was the little 'interview' with Mr G after it :lol:

9. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

What interview?

10. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

5US when they started filmed like a selection of interviews with various cast members from each show. Done by one of the comedians they are kind of short interviews or he does a lil tour of the US.

The interview with Carmine is funny cos he says how he can't stop laughing when he films with Gary, and even he didn't know which episode he was filming apart from it was about "death".

Normally they only show on FiveUS but didn't last night.

11. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Last night's episode was not the best. I just couldn't get into the story at all.
    I think its a bad sign if all you do during the episode is count how many times Danny says Boom!!
    The best part was the Carmine interview afterwards although he looked so scared.

12. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I think that Buzzkill was OK, but it certainly felt like a bit of a 'filler' episode. I'm not sure about the beginning with Stella and Drew, it's almost like they really had to put something in about Drew, even if it was completely random. :lol:

I thought Flack was great (as always), if a little harsh on the suspects, but the storylines had me irritated (again, as always). A bat bone? I hate evidence that is so rare that they only find it in, like, one place in the whole of NY. :rolleyes: And the whole tiny jellyfish thing was rather ridiculous too. :lol: Ah, CSI: NY, how I love thee... :D

13. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

It definately did seem a filler ep.

Tho what amused me was my dad pointing out Flacks going grey, when they were searching that building which made me laugh and that the jellyfish story had been in csi before tho i guessed most likely miami if it was not that i remember at all.

14. Danistheman

Danistheman Prime Suspect

FYI Top 41 Mr G also said that he & Eddie do go out for a few drinks together, and that they have 'bonded' (I think that was the exact word he used) haha :devil: :lol:

15. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Yep that's what he said ;) It just showed again before the repeat started on FiveUS!! I'm rewatching it and Drew is already annoying me :mad: