Danny/Lindsay #21: The future’s in the bag!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Re: Danny/Lindsay #21: The future's in the bag!

I need to buy that magazine! Can I find it anywhere? I hope so.

I'm having bad D/L withdrawls. Although, I have to admit the episode last night was squee-worthy...*sigh*

I know I've probably asked this before, but I seriously can't remember (it's been a long day...yeah, I realize that that's not the greatest excuse) but when do our new episodes come back? I really need something new and D/Lish...even if it's only for .2 seconds. I can deal with that.

2. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Hey Smi!! Hiya Shippers!! :)

Mo sends her love. She's busy...probably with a sultry, seductive man or something. ;)

Apartments or Central Park? Too tame for me. How about in front of the whole lab? Maybe in a courtroom? :devil:

The Pachanga. :lol:

Hey, I like Latin dances and that one sounded fun. Erm...If the boy has any rhythm (outside the bedroom :devil:), I'd be very shocked. He may surprise me though. Honestly, I think Danny/Lindsay are more likely the paintball or obstacle course type people. I can see Hawkes as a ballroom type of guy. So Danny might just let Lindsay cascade off with Hawkes for a dancing event at least. ;)

Uh, for what? Wow. I've been called a painted whore, a bubbly bimbo, and an overly fluffy shipper but never famous though. :eek: :lol:

And everyone, to echo what our smexy Smurfette from Holland stated, don't worry about whether or not the writers take an opinion based on fans---one way or another. I believe they usually go with how they feel the show should be written(I think I've heard that about several different shows). One thing I've learned about shipping is that not everyone will agree on all things concerning a show. People like who they like. Our likes happen to center around D/L! :D

Happy Shipping, y'all! :cool:

3. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

"Apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur..." Hiya everyone! :lol: I know that's not a DL song, but it's stuck in my head. How are we all today on this fine February day, which also happens to be the 29th? I'm just relaxing on the Lido deck, sipping away at a fruity cocktail and feasting my eyes on the cabana boys, who look an awful lot like Danny. I saw one earlier that looked like Flack *nudges Cate and winks*

Now dutch, you know I would never harm my fellow shippers with my swords. They are for other purposes only ;)

Very quickly I'll say that I agree with both dutch and Auda - I think the writers just go with whatever floats their boat. If some fans like it, fine. If others don't, fine. That's the risk they must take.

Anyways, let's all just focus on the fact that we love DL. Some fans do not, and that's alright. We do, and we wouldn't change it for the world :D

:( you forgot fuzzy bunny...Angel is refering to the official CSI:NY magazine. Quite a while ago there was a question asked about DL and why you think they should be together - or something along those lines - and evidently your answer made it into the mag.

Just a reminder to everyone that this magazine will be out on March 11th, and from what I am hearing it is definitely worth buying. You know there will be lots of DL/Carmine/Anna goodness in there :)

Dear Writers:

I am possible going to NYC in the summer, and I would love it if you filmed a scene somewhere in the city and had it so Danny and Lindsay make out. I can't promise that I will not go camera happy and squee and get all giddy if this happens, but I will try.

Wanting more DL love,
    Stuffy xx

Thank you :) I do loves it myself. That sucka won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

4. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

*Liffy pops in carrying a bag of leather chaps and a whip, and hands it to Auda* There, still to tame for you? Or should we see them both have a go at the stripper pole? :lol:

Carmine_lover, I'm not worried. Our ship is canon, and there are more than enough episodes left this season for the writers to give us at least one D/L moment. So yeah, chill, sit back and enjoy the ride. We know they rock, they know they rock, and Danny has seen Linds naked and I haven't :mad:

It's all good. :D

Well, I don't even work, and I've just finished school, and taking a year off, HAH! Who's jealous now? :lol:

Oh wouldn't be fun if Danny and Linds got to go away for a small little holiday together? Granted, it would take some effort out of the both of them to get them out of the apartment and actually arrive where they're supposed to go...but still. Fun times! :)

And they can go swimming...and make out on the beach...and the sea...and have a roll in the sand instead of hay. :devil: Hmm...Linds could just change the meaning of banana boating.

Oh gosh that seemed so long ago now. :lol: We know Danny's good with a wrench, but who knows how good he is with a screwdriver...oh Linds would, nevermind. :devil:

I have no idea if this needs to go in a spoiler box, but I'm talking about SL so oh well. Wouldn't it be fun if we get a scene of Danny talking to Lindsay about the appeal of SL and how he can't see it as fun at all, and Lindsay's just there grinning at him, knowing he prefers more "tangible" stuff...and then she'll daydream about their fun in the shower that morning. :lol:

That's because for those of us in the Southern Hemisphere, we're approaching winter silly! :) And Winter's my favouritest season of all!

I like that idea better too, and I believe we will get that scene and then we'll all be running around screaming at the top of our lungs, or if you're me, you'll find some random song on your iPod and start singing along to it. :)

The Argentine Tango, I'd say it's the most similar to their usual bedsheet tango. :)

I can't stop the image of them bumping hips to a bouncy song when they're in the kitchen or something. :)

April 2nd babes ;) Not far to go...exactly 4 and a bit weeks to go!

hmm...interesting...

Well...actually, I was thinking of them making out on Danny's bike in front of the lab when they're coming in in the morning, and they happened to arrive impossibly early so they decided to amuse themselves abit, and so they started going at it, until Flack arrives for some reason or another and sees Mac walking past them, stopping, reversing a bit, look at them, eye brows raised, head forward, and heads into the building. Flack repeats the above steps and Danny n Linds finally arrive at work - late - as always - no matter how early they come. How's that?

And that is one cool dance...

Yeah, me too. They might hit a club or two once in a while...anyone thing they'd go rock climbing? Or go-kart racing. I think they'd like go-karting. :)

5. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

*comes in, stops, stares* - Liffy has a spoiler box :eek: - Did you decide to no longer be SF? :cool:
    I don't think either Danny or Lindsay really sees the appeal of SL - Danny's much more into interaction with real people and Lindsay's too down-to-earth

I like that comparison - When you'd turn off the sound and add some fitting music it would actually look like some -kinda weird- dance :)...For a ballroom dance I'd love to see them do the, imo, really sensual English Waltz - all dressed up in the right outfits of course... :cool:

Angel good to see you again, but I'm slightly confused...how come you already know about Auda's (congrats dear! :)) answer in that magazine when, according to Stuffy it will be out on March 11th? :confused:

I do hope some of you will be sharing with those of us *sniffs* who are not able to buy it... :D

Hmm, he has to be stong, hot and steamy, just like her coffee to keep her occupied for so long ;)...*sends love back*

Aha courtroom, to finish what they once started...and this time not even those reporters and their flashing cameras will be able to stop them - Now that would be an article I'd love to read.... :devil:

I knew as soon as I mentioned Danny's tools, that you would jump in the gutter :lol: - But you're right, Lindsay is lucky enough to have experienced first-hand what kind of a handy-man he is... :devil:

Whoops :eek: *blonde moment* since you're almost in the same time-zone as I am, I always forget that you're way, way down south...

LOL :lol: they would both act like kids...racing each other - calling their go-karts Batmobile and Mach5 and finally figuring out which one's better... :)

6. JenP

JenP Police Officer

*JenP rushes in, feeling very sorry for her absence*

Hi guys! That's been a very long time ago...Sorry! :( I was away for so long I had to login again :eek:

But it all had to do with changing the internet-connection (which - like always - never goes as planned), changing rooms in my house and visits to the hospital.

My son fell with his head against a table, so he had a big cut in his forehead and we had to go to the hospital to get it fixed. Sounds familiar? I know, it happened to him last October, so now he has two scars...

And I also went to the hospital for some more check-ups, but that's nothing serious. But it DOES scare you, I can tell you that.

So, I saw some spoiler-boxes. Does that mean we get D/L soon? I'll try and catch up with you more, but just don't get mad at me if I'm not able to visit more often! My pc is now standing in the loft...And I don't have a laptop...yet. It's coming.

See you soon!

7. xxAnGeLheArtZ

xxAnGeLheArtZ Police Officer

^^^ i hope everything is fine with you sweet JenP! :) aww, us shippers can pass along a sweet D/L loving virtual kiss to those scars on your son's head.

^^^ sorry if i confused just about everyone. i was very excited when i got the magazine. :eek: there's not one DL article, but DL is mentioned throughout the magazine. indeed stuffy is correct about the release date. i subscribe, that's why i got it early. no more confusion! :D glad to be around this week. i missed you all!

^^^ i agree! they like to get messy and romp, i mean, run around! :cool: yes, your response to the D/L question was published in the magazine. your twin is being naughty?? Mo!!! :devil:

dutch's 4x15 spoiler box up two posts[/b]]"I don't think either Danny or Lindsay really sees the appeal of SL - Danny's much more into interaction with real people and Lindsay's too down-to-earth" <--- :lol: that's so true and a very original answer! :lol:
    ^^^ this leads me to: are you SM now, Cousin? only you would have them making out on the motorcycle. motorcycles are not hugely sturdy to start with, and when you place DL on top of it... :devil: . i really don't know why i'm so gutterish today. :rolleyes: :lol:

dl_shipper34, what a lively banner. *sighs happily* ;) :p

8. dutch_treat

^^ Jen! Glad to see you're okay and that you're little baby is doing great too...now let's just hope that he or she doesn't become as clumsy as your boy... :eek:

Nothing definite on the D/L front, but at least there will be new eps starting on April 2nd and I'm sure you'll read about it here when there is some news. :D

D/L playing paintball could be fun to watch :lol:...They will start by actually trying to beat the other, but I get the feeling that in the end they will end up face-to-face just emptying their guns at the other, trying to create some funny patterns :cool:...And of course doing things that make you sweaty and messy calls for long hot showers afterwards :devil:...and then the sweating and mess-making can start again... :p

Angel you can always blame Liffy for the gutteriness...*whistles innocently* [​IMG]

Happy remainder of the weekend guys (only two and a half hours left for me :() Oh and Angel txs so much for the present :D :cool: *hug*

9. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I'm ready for April 2, how about you guys! :lol:
    am hoping for some more d/l interaction than what we have been getting lately. The TPTB need to hear our pleas and let us know more about our favorite couple.

Got to go and clean :(

Talk to you guys later! :)

10. dutch_treat

^ I've got the feeling that everybody is just sitting and waiting for the rest of the season to start, Vex. I don't think I've ever seen this thread or this board so quiet :eek: ...(although we do still get a lot of views ;))

Maybe there will be lots of good stuff in that CSI:NY centered CSI magazine ;) (like Auda's answer) and we can discuss that here once is has hit the shelves next week... :D

I'm really wondering how this season will end D/L wise, especially now that in
    there will be a new guest star who is apparently gonna play yet another love interest for Mac :rolleyes:...With the Adam/Kendall and Flack/Angell hints we've been getting thus far and now Mac with a new lady friend too, it seems like there will be little focus on D/L

Let's hope everyone sticks to what was said at the start of this season and we get another SD to make us all happy shippers. :lol:

11. GTuruturu

GTuruturu Witness

No clue if i'm doing this right but i'm new to the whole spoiler thing.

with mac's new love interest, and the Flack/Angel, and (well not really) adam/kendell could there be more of a push on relationships. or so i hope. Hopefully with Mac's new interest it'll put light on DL. CS had alot of flirting from just about everyone, hopefully more of that lightheartedness will continue in the 3 or so episodes Mac's new interest will be in, thus shedding more light on the AMAZING DL ship, (Fingers are so crossed)

just some thoughts. 29 days people! :D

12. Redhead_Rachel

Redhead_Rachel Dead on Arrival

thought that I'd better answer my own question; for some reason, since Commuted Sentances, I can totally see D/L doing the American Smooth. The slightly syncopated rythym, and the classic, elegant, graceful and yet playfully flirtatious nature of the dance just seems to fit them perfectly :). and the lifts, which should be a cinch for Danny after carryin Lindsay across rooftops, lifting her onto pool tables... *narrowly misses gutter*
    I fell in love with this dance after seeing Kelly and Brendan's exquisite rendition on Strictly 2007; and I could totally see my fave couple dancing it.

Season 3 dance- totally the Viennese Waltz- the fantastic possibilities of storytelling with many different moods- flirttion, angst, reconciliation and love.

Oooh- new plot idea- murder at the ballroom, Danny and Lindsay, Flack and Angell (haven't decided a Flangell {?FallenAngell- cant remember officiall ship name} dance yet...) go undercover.....

*goes off in a happy pink fog daydream*

13. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

*Liff pops back into the thread with a box of cookies* Sorry for the absence y'all; stricken with a nasty cold is not a very pleasant feeling at all. But I'm all good now :)

Yes and no. I was accidentally spoiled for the first few episodes, so I might as well join in on the speculation right? No harm in that :)

Goodnes, I just pictured Danny and Lindsay in court just making out in the back row whilst the trial's going on. :eek: You know, they'd probably do it if they were sitting together and really really itching to climb on top of each other. Seriously.

Now I see Danny and Linds - nekkid - save their toolbelts - trying to fix their sink. STOP IT!!!

I see Danny crashing into a mound of hay when he's too concentrated on trying to beat Linds and not enough on his own driving. :lol: Oh the fun that would be when Linds is laughing her head off at the sight of Mr. Messer sulking with bits of hay sticking out of his hair. I'm sure she'd let him win another kind of ride and he'll feel all better :cool:

Welcome back JenP :) Hope all is well with you!

Oohh Cuzzy's back!! :D

What better reason to run and take your clothes off when you're covered in paint? :devil:

I am not! Y'all just need to get in touch with your inner gutter :lol: But seriously, It's not that hard to make out on a bike. Danny can support the bike with his legs and Linds is sitting in front of him, with her back to the handles. See? The physics of it all works. :D

Right, you need to stop putting images like that in my head!! Haha, the picture of their faces, all scrunched up and concentrated until Danny yells out in happiness that he drew his initials on her front. :lol: Oh the pain...

And the very least you can talk to my Dutch partner up north. Between us, we've got the entire northern and southern hemisphere covered ;)

Dutch, I doubt that they're going to put in anymore focus on relationships, on the whole, than the hints that we're already getting. TPTB are annoying like that. As for D/L, if the Mac storyline gets heavy then we're probably going to be sidelined again...*sigh* But then again, we might get more little squee-worthy moments too!

I like that idea alot, but I can't see Danny happily going there on his own accord. It would be strictly business, and maybe a chance at having some fun with his girl while working; I can't see Danny actually liking to go to balls and things like that. We saw his reaction in Risk; he'd rather be at a bar shootin' some pool with a beer or something harder in his hand. Linds would constantly have to remind him to blend in instead of looking like a child who's not allowed to buy a toy. That'd be cute :lol:

14. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

*peeks in*

Hello? Is anyone in here? Remember me?

RL has kept me away, but Liffy made me remember to come visit when I had a moment!

I am waiting with great anticipation to see what comes next for our ship. In a weird kinda way it feels like last summer's hiatus never really ended (hence the lack luster attendence of posts). Rewatching Commuted Sentences on Wednesday really reminded me of how much I love my OTP. Lindsay poking Danny's 'love handles' was so cute, and speaks of an easy familiarity between them. And the smile they share when he has her pulled back up to him closely... *sigh*. You can just feel the connection!

I'm thinking of doing a CSI:NY dvd watching marathon to get me through the dryspell. Anyone want to join me? ;)

And lastly, before I run off, I wanted to bid a proper aideu to the old board before tomorrow's conversion so a mini-super-easy-challenge is in order...

Post a couple of your favorite pics or links to pics of our favorite couple! (Make sure to still post 3 lines of good on topic discussion with it! A walk down memory lane with Danny and Lindsay is exactly the thing to brighten the day!!

And to start:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

*hugs*

15. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Liff only you could have 'worked' it out :lol:

Ok it took me a few minutes to decide which pics to post but:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And I couldn't resist the 'early morning call' scene...
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.