Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I am glad to see some spoilers again now that the strike is over.

Sara's back for an appearance! It will be interesting to see how she interacts with the team or if she sees them at all.

2. AimeeC

AimeeC Dead on Arrival

Is that true that Sara is coming back? I know she said in an interview a few weeks back that she was coming back but has anything been spoiled or leaked about it? If you do know, do you know when? I can't wait to see her again!

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I do not think her return has been confirmed at all yet.

4. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

In an interview with KTLA Morning Show, she said, "I will definitely be back. I can't tell you when or why, but I will be back." Those may not be the exact words, but very close. :)

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Those are the words, she said, I watched it to, it's part of her heart & soul, she just took a break, it's not like she's been gone for 3 years, only 3 months, and the character was deteriorating, was competely burnt-out, and also need to see her mom, according to the buzz, visited her in San Francisco, so now that's she's done that, and taken her brief hiatus, it's time to make her return, as well as a time back, Carol Mendolsohn stated the same thing, and I hardly think she'd make a brash comment such as this without Jorja's approval!

http://www.csifiles.com/news/201007_01.shtml

6. S_Bright

S_Bright Police Officer

This makes JF seem like a totally spoiled brat! I will go and come as I wish - the rest just have to adapt :rolleyes:

I just popped in to see if there are good spoiler, but apparently not. Only JF spoilers. Glad I started watching SPN instead. Miss my Nicky but there wasn't much of anything but GSR and reheated plots anyhow. Seems that the abomination continues. *shrugs*

7. evidence_never_lies

evidence_never_lies Witness

No, these aren't spoilers at all! Jorja has said she will return but no one knows when. Everyone is just assuming she's coming back because she's had 3 months off. I'm hoping for some good old fashioned CSI. But so far all I've heard about in this thread is that Sara's coming back....*goes digging for spoilers*

8. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I think the only reason that Sara (JF) spoilers of sorts is coming out is because around the time of the writers strike going on or coming to an end (however you want to look at it) this site did this Article But it seems that it won't be for good but a guest appearance that apparently seems to have been planned by tptb maybe when she left, for example "okay your leaving some fans will want a bit of a guest shot of you are you willing..." then they outline maybe how many she would be willing.

But rest assured that other spoilers will be slowly leaking out and coming to light, the strike just ended and writers are getting their bearings, they might or might not have had something in the works before the strike that kick started them again, but then like a couple other shows, they could have scraped the idea's and went with new scripts and idea's on the same topic.

A lot of the writers [for other shows] have said being out on the line idea's were coming to them and after they came back to work they thought about running them and trying them. So this could be what happened with LV. Or it could be that its just taking time, and fans are just in a hurry for the spoilers.

My advice relax and hold on they will be coming out.

9. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

#812 - Grissom's Divine Comedy

There are some new spoilers! #812 is called 'Grissom's Divine Comedy'.

eta: It looks like a one case episode. The team are investigating the death of Don Cook, a witness who was about to testify against a gang suspected of multiple murders.

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Ep 812 does continue Warrick's story line or at least mentions it.
    Warrick tells Grissom he tested clean in his recent drug screen, and wishes he could go back in time and change his life.
    I've seen everyone mentioned (except Greg, but what else is new?)

11. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Finally some spoilers. Thanks!

12. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Finally! Thanks for the spoiler information, Elise and Wojo.

Good to see that the writers haven't dropped the ball on the Warrick storyline, but have seem to lost Greg to some black hole in the lab.

13. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Okay finally long wait but thanks for the Spoiler information, Elsie and Wojo... ;)

14. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

I'm really eager for more info on the next episode because I'd love to know the connection between the ep name and the storyline.
    It's a reference to Dante's divine comedy, which "tells of Dante's journey through the three realms of the dead [...]. The Roman poet Virgil guides him through Hell and Purgatory; Beatrice, Dante's ideal woman, guides him through Heaven." (taken from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divine_comedy)

I wonder which part - if any - of the journey Grissom experiences and in what way it's linked to Dante. Maybe the victims' names will be Virgil and Beatrice :lol:

BTW: The Divine Comedy takes place around Easter - a possible reference to the timeline that is taken up?
    (the series picks up on Easter, i.e. the actual amount of passed time?)

15. Toots

Toots Pathologist

I'm doing a slow burn at the thought of no Greg episodes. What, did Eric forget one of the writer's birthdays or something? Are the writers purposely ignoring him? I mean really, what is their problem? :confused:

So when is this non-Greg episode supposed to air?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.