Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Love here all pictures !
    I very love Flack T shirt plus the jeans sculpt.Because I can therefore see the Flack's chest hair!attractive and fascinate.Er....nosebleed!!! :devil: ;) :lol:
    Concerning Flack's father:
    I think,the Flack and his father often quarrels.He will feel that his father is compare prolixity.But he adoration his father, hoping to become being like the father's similar and excellent police.
    And I believes that the Flack's father also very care the Flack.
    Actually, we should appreciate father of Flack and mother of Flacks, cultivate a thus handsome man for us... :D :devil:

2. penguinpie

penguinpie Prime Suspect

^ Yep, Mama and Daddy Flack have some quality genes going there. :D And yay for casual!Flack. We need to see more of it.

I wonder if Flack hero-worshipped his Dad when he was a kid, but maybe Dad screwed up somewhere along the line. Or Flack found out something about his Father that he couldn't approve of? A rift might have developed when Flack discovered his Dad was human after all. It's annoying that we only have one throw away line in a season one episode. :mad: Curse you, TPTB!!

3. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

This probably seems weird but for some reason I ge this notion that Papa Messer and Flack's dad now each other, like maybe they ran up against each other sometimes, when he was a cop and PM maybe with organized crime.

4. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Thanks for those casual Flack screencaps Elsie! As usual, he looks soooo hot in them. He totally looks scrumptious! :lol: :devil:

I think Flack would have hero-worshipped his father growing up, otherwise he wouldn't have become a homicide detective for the NYPD. As for a rift between Papa Flack and Junior, I wouldn't discount that at all. I agree that TPTB teased us in season one about Papa Flack and left us for dead! :lol: As I have posted before, I would love to know more about Flack's background, his family, especially about the legendary Papa Flack. Is it too much to ask? :lol:

5. SomethinSomethin

SomethinSomethin Victim

I keep wondering when they're going to shed light on the Flack Snr and Flack Jnr relationship. If they ever do....

6. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I'm glad you all enjoyed the casual Flack pics. He's so pretty in them. :D

Anyway, I have a (kind of) question, or rather I was wondering if I was missing something. What exactly has Flack said ever said about his Dad? The only thing I can recollect is in the 'The Fall' when Moran asks how his 'legendary' old man is, to which he replies with something like 'You know, the same'.

Is that the only time he's ever been mentioned? :confused: :)

7. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

You're right Elsie...I think. Anyway, as far as I can remember that was the only time Papa Flack was ever mentioned. Given that it was so casually thrown about made us fans want to know more about Flack and his legendary father. For me, it was the way he answered Moran's question that had me intrigued. I want more info on Flack's relationship with his old man! :lol: I want to know if they're in good terms or if there is any tension between them.

8. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

^^ I'm with you , Mandy, it was the way he answered with a "same old" and the look in his face what made me believe their relationship wasn't very good. The fact that he's a cop and the son of a legend and nobody mention it maybe is a hint that they know those two aren't on their best terms. Also in that episode with the time machine he mentioned his mother and brother, but nothing about his father.

9. Venus

Venus Victim

Hi everyone I am the new rookie here, lol.

Just wanted to introduce myself to some loyal csi ny fans.(and tell you a bit about myself). I'm esther, 22, from UK. I Will be starting a new life in London soon after my first trip to New York! My main ambition is to become a Forensic Scientist. I love watching movies, reading, writing poetry, dancing, and archery. I love all the csi (of course my fav is csi ny), criminal minds, and law and order tv shows.

P.S. I know that I already entered this post into the main csi ny part but I thought I would put it again in here, as I love Flack!

10. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

Nice to meeet you as you can tell we're all Flack fans here and rambling on about Flack's background!

11. Lampdor

Lampdor Prime Suspect

Nice to meet you Venus. :) As much as I adore Gerard Butler, I think your signature pic is a bit big. Yup, we all love Flack, I mean what's there not to love about that man? Thank you Elsie for those pic. I know I should be looking at the pretty, but I cna't help but noticed that Flack is that much taller than Hawkes.

12. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

lol I liked Flack with his long hair I think he suits it. I like the way it frames his face.

13. Lampdor

Lampdor Prime Suspect

^^ I liked his long hair in "Miracle" but not so much season one hair. The short hair is just HOOOOOTTTTT ... more manly.

14. flackfan_82

flackfan_82 Witness

Hey hey Venus! Welcome :)...there's always room for one more Flack lover, :lol:

I prefer the new, smooth, clean cut Flack, to side-burns sporting, borderline-mullet Flack...but either way I could just eat him up :devil:...the Flack-look of season one reminds me so much of Eddie as Tag on Friends, :lol:...

his transformation from season one to four has really supported the evolution of his character. He's gone from the young detective to a more secure, charming, confident man...mmm mmm mmm...and did I mention damn sexy?...how could I forget, tee hee :p

15. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

lol I love his hair in Miracle, lol that's weird I was jsut watching that. I like his hair in Season 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.