Danny/Lindsay #21: The future’s in the bag!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Re: Danny/Lindsay #21: The future's in the bag!

Thanks for the spoilers Cate :D always appreciated.

*puts on thinking cap* Excellent question m'dear. I think we will get something in the remainder of this season. I think we will see more DL scenes, more meaningful scenes between the two that captures their love and care for each other. I believe that we will get a major scene near the end of the season, or in the finale. Maybe Danny confessing his love to her...something like that. I can't see TPTB not giving us anything after two years (another broken record here).

I stand firm on this *stamps feet on ground and wields sword* Who, me? Crazy? Nooooo :p

Steph, I sent you a PM ;)

2. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

:eek: *ducks just in time to avoid Stuffy's sword* - Careful silly! :p

Well I've been searching high and low for an alarm like that :devil:...unfortunately they don't seem to sell those anywhere :mad: *deep sigh*

Wow, it's unbelievable that it has been a year already since we were all squeeing -SQUEEEE :D- because Danny went with his instincts, the hand-holding, the head on his shoulder, the almost kiss, etc...Happy Times! :D

Catey Txs for the info...I'm sure more details will soon follow... :cool:

As for your question, I'm gonna be just as much a broken record as Stuffy, but I do feel like -especially since 7 more eps are being made- we'll get some more significant D/L scenes. Although we haven't seen much yet, because of all that was said by several of TPTB before this season started ("perfect heart","their relationship will deepen", etc.), I do think there are plans for D/L in the near future... :D

Where are the Fluffy Twins, Angel and all the others? Come on people, new spoilers are on their way... :)

3. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I'm going to try to type this again (my power went out for 5 minutes)!
    am glad that they show is going back to the "Down The Rabbit Hole" story line in regards to the Assassin. It will be interesting who she'll go after (cause' we all know it'll probably be mac".

4. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

[/i]*Liffy pops into the thread with candy because he's dang tired of slaving away at the oven*[/i] Hi y'all! and to everyone including all newbies, a Happy Hump Day!! Psst, Steph, if no one's told you, every wednesday is Hump Day around here :D

Yeah, Danny's apartment certainly looks cosy enough for two, and I might dare say more. :) Somehow, it may just be me, but I can't see Danny living in Lindsay's apartment. I really don't know why but I think she'd either move in with him or they'd get a new place of their own. I like the latter choice when it comes to it cos then we get to see them argue about wallpaper, or paint, and furniture, and what goes where... fun times! Oh!! And they get to unpack too, which means they're going to be rolling around and having some fun in bubble wrap. :D

:eek: Good point, Linds whispering sweet nothings in his ear is definitely not going to calm him down. Hmm... but it will distract him though! :D

Hehe, I picture him just standing there in the middle of the apartment not really knowing what to do and afraid to touch anything cos she might yell at him if he breaks something. :lol:

I wish we got a scene of her doing it to him next time. Maybe he oversleeps and she jumps on him and scares him half to death? That would be fun...or a much softer and lovelier wake up call would also be welcomed. :)

Glad we agree. I don't know WHY you have trouble distinguishing between lunch and dinner. You don't fade to black against a DARK New York skyline during a lunch date. :p Hehehe.

*Gets Lindsay whacks Stuffy*

Hmm...realistic? So that means no sex in the elevator, Mac's office, broom cupboard or the department SUVs right? Darn. *ponders for a moment as Liffy works through the many layers of dirty thoughts*

I dunno, I think TPTB is going to continue giving us "comfortable" scenes where they're at ease together and more of what we got in S2. Somehow I doubt they'd give us a big scene this early and so near after Ruben's death. I think that storyline is over (but who knows, it might come back to haunt Danny) and Danny's feeling better but I just can't seem to picture TPTB giving us an overly huge squeeable scene right now. Personally I'd like to see them grin and laugh with each other more often. And of course a peck or two. And I want to see Linds wake Danny up after he over sleeps. Or if he fell asleep at the lab. She can give him a small kiss on the temple and cheek as he stirs and tries to figure out where he is. :)

I think love might be too soon. It hasn't even been a season yet since they slept together and started their relationship, but I can see him telling her that he wants to take it slow and not screw it up and needs her around with him or something like that.

Oh :eek: I totally forgot about what AZ said at the beginning of the season Dutch [/i]*facepalm*[/i] I change my mind. They're going to have LOTS of kisses and laughing and holding hands. YAY!

5. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Heads up again! No more info on episode 415, but now info for 416 is starting to come out.
    Can't say much, because once again, nothing D/L related, but it's a Stella-centric episode where a fire occurs in Stella's building. The case is about who started it. As there isn't much out there for 415 or 416, I'll leave it at that.

Plus, there is a question answered by Ausiello this week, but it's not D/L related either. Here's the link if you want to read what he has to say(it's Mac-related).

http://www.tvguide.com/ask-ausiello

Now, to get back to D/L, to answer my own question. I have a feeling we will continue to get these small moments like we've had all season. Although I wish we had any bigger scenes, I think that because of the strike, anything else will be swept under the rug. But I will take what we can get, and enjoy it. After all, it's better than nothing. And yes, I'm still fluffy, but it's been that kind of season.

6. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

I think - or hope, that we get a one bigger or more significant scene in the finale or the epi before. I hope for the confirmation of their relationship and maybe the reactions of the team to it. becuase so far we only guess and I think we deserve to know. simple scene of holding hands would do.

what I hope they will NOT do is play it safe just like in the beggining of the season thus satisfying a bit our shipy needs and not pissing off the GROL squad

7. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^What's the GROL squad? Hehe... someone PM me the meaning! I'm in a slight mental haze right now, and no, I'm not buzzed or anything like that.

I've just been sitting at my desk and daydreaming about winter and D/L and D/L in winter, and the snuggling up on the couch and the mugs of hot chocolate, and the sharing of body heat due to the unsuspecting cold...and snow...and snow ball fights...and Linds shoving a snowball down Danny's back and Danny dropping Lindsay in a pile of snow and snow angels and D/L making out in the snow.

I'm happy...the trail of thought is still going on... :D

8. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys,

there is a spoiler thread in the NY forum where you can post/read all the spoilers relating to the new episodes. If you wish to post spoilers in this thread, please limit them to only the spoilers that relate to Danny/Lindsay.

GROL - I know what this is, so - Let's keep negative comments of other fans of the show out of this thread, please and just stick to your ship.

Also, everybody needs to keep in mind the shipper central rules of at least three lines of on topic discussion per post.

9. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

since I came with it myself and never mentioned it anywhere until now - and if you find it too offensive I wont use it any more, Im not sure you could know - it means Get rid of Lindsay, I dont like the word haters and I was sticking to the topic - I was talking about the writters and the way they were handling the ship

10. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Well, I hope that even if the scenes are small, it's something that one can OBVIOUSLY characterize as a relationship between them, and not just the little smiles we've had so far. Sure, they're nice, but even nicer when we've gotten a confirmation and then we KNOW what guttery thoughts are running through their minds. :devil:

Hmmm....

Dear Writers,

We humbly request that you make Danny and Lindsay make out on screen again. Preferably in the comforts of their own apartments or perhaps in the middle of central park.

Thank you,

Gaelen Kerr

:D

Hmm...where is everybody lately? Come out, come out wherever you are!! *Liffy leaves out a plate of cake to lure everyone back in*

Oh Mo!!

11. Carmine_lover

Carmine_lover Witness

so ther is no news about d/l,what we diddnt know about them.
    we only got it to do whit the older momentes.

12. Bella363

Bella363 Prime Suspect

Well, it's the weekend for me from today :D and no more work for ... (quick handcount).... for a whole 10 days!!! Admit it, who's jealous :devil: ???

I recorded CSI:NY on the weekend but did not get a chance to watch it until last night only to discover it was the one I was dying to watch - Commuted Sentences. I nearly fell off the sofa with shock! I had no idea it was on this week. I love how flirtatious Danny and Lindsay are with each other. It is nice to see them relaxed in each other's company and having fun in their work. And Danny in those jeans .... :devil: but it was lovely to have them working so well together and I admit that I watched the re-enactment at the museum a few times :lol: It still makes me smile, no matter how many times i watch it.

But it just leaves me wanting more DL moments
    Maybe I could offer my services to the writers in my upcoming spare time ... and get a DL scene in the next episode for us all. Something in the same league of Snow Day would be wonderful!! :D

13. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ I'm jealous, wow! 10 days off :cool:...you should definitely go over there -take one of Stuffy's swords- ;)and 'offer' your services...

CS is so much fun, glad you got a chance to watch it... :D

Ah yes, that brings back memories of last Summer when we were discussing D/L buying IKEA stuff :lol: (still have a half-finished fic about that somewhere) and especially trying to get those huge packages home and putting the furniture together using all the silly nuts and screws *glares at Liffy* :p

Yup, Mr. Zuiker...promises, promises... :p

Catey txs again, too bad it's not much and about...
    ...there was no D/L in DtRH, but perhaps the whole team will work together again when they realize it's the same assasin and that way we'll at least get to see D/L in some of the same scenes...at least I hope so...

LOL Liffy, your still in the Winter mood, when the last couple of days it seems like early Spring here...the birds are coming, the flowers are blooming...so I imagine D/L in the lovely springtime...*is happy too* :D

Carly, (yeah me, I got the abbreviation right! :D) I don't think the fact whether people like or dislike Lindsay affects what the writers do with D/L - they can never please every one...it more feels like they planned so many story lines this season and there just isn't time or hasn't been time yet (I like that idea better ;)) to develop D/L any further...

14. Redhead_Rachel

Redhead_Rachel Dead on Arrival

*sniffs* ooooh cake!!!

So I finally watched my videotaped "Commuted Sentances"
    I didn't know we were up to this epi already in the UK (works been getting in the way) so it was a nice lovely surprise (and I was also relieved I didn't miss it!)

What a fantastic eppy (and not just because of the gorgeous D/L moments. And the gorgeous D!)

What is just me or was everybody flirting in this eppy? I mean I expected no less from Danny and Lindsay (lol); but Adam and Kendall, Flack and Angell (totally shipping these two!) anyway, It was sweet.
    Anyway back to the D/L before I digress too much!
    Anyway, I know I've said it before, but even though we haven't had a lot of D/L, what we have had has been so cute, un- awkward and they've been so in sync with eachother that that cements the relationship for me.
    Anyway, I suspect the strike got in the way of D/L more than anything also, going on what the producers said pre-season opening.
    Anyway, the shooting re-enactment scene was wonderful (never thought I'd use those words in that combo in a sentance!)
    The in-sync-ness of Danny and Lindsay was kind of visually symbolised in this scene (sorry, that probably made no sense, but bear with me!)
    For some reason it reminded me of some old-time dance- their timing with eachother was amazing and they flowed on one train of thought.
    Which leads me too a slightly bizarre question that I thought up late last night-

"If Danny and Lindsay were in a Strictly Come Dancing esque ballroom competition, what dance do you think they would do?"

(and the other couples/friendships in the team if you feel so inclined!)

I don't know if I'm allowed to ask about music titles, since there's already a seperate thread for songs?

I have my own ideas, but I'd rather hear other guy's suggestions first.

And for some reason, I can totally see Danny doing ballroom. :)

sorry, I ask the randomest questions!

BTW, D/L_Shipper34, your siggy is really distracting. Wonderfully squee inducing, but distracting nonetheless! ;)

15. xxAnGeLheArtZ

xxAnGeLheArtZ Police Officer

i havent been around these parts lately, but im just here to pass along some information. CSI Magazine. Issue #3 April/May 2008. buy it my DL-mates. Auda, you're famous. ;) there are carmine and anna articles that talk about DL. :D

happy Sleight Out of Hand anniversary! :)

dutch, i absolutely love your avatar. :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.