Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like This

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

Re: Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like

You know, I have to agree with you Tati. It just doesn't make sense for TPTB to bring her back if they had completely abandoned the idea of HY. Yes she's a popular character, but not that important. *ducks flying objects* (come on people, I'm on your side here. I only watch the epis she's in!).

Hrockz I totally see where you're coming from and I agree to some extend but on the other side H might turn to Y for support/advise. If he acts human anyway... :rolleyes:

As am I everytime I see that promo pic! *squeeeeeeeeeeeee* *bangs head on wall while chanting 'April. Must. Come. NOW!'*

2. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

I DO think tgtb might have Y in occasional episodes just to throw a bone to the fans - I think there are many of them. I also wonder whether they themselves know where they're going with a story line more than a month or so in advance. I can see them in brain-storming "what if" sessions where they try out all kinds of things. They probably don't know how H/Y will turn out, either.

And Hrockz you are sounding as negative as I usually do!

3. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I agree with you both Tati and Luna. It's a matter of when, like you said Tati. I hope it comes sooner though cos we've been waiting a LONG time!

EDIT:

I've just visited the spoiler page and it sounds very promising indeed! For more info visit the spoiler thread. But here's the H/Y part.

H questions Julia who seems to be afraid of something but won't tell H what. Yelina, asked by H does some digging on a man who he belives has ties to Julia and is somehow tied into their case. Yelina, in turn tells H that Julia tried to hire her to do some digging on H and somehow knows about his time in Brazil. But Yelina resused to give her any info about it. Seems like the US Marshals are after H and giving a hard time about Brazil. This is good cos I was wondering when his revenge in Brazil is going to catch up with him.

Woohoo! This Julia person is determined to bring down H! Good to know Y's got his back, but we don't need an episode to tell us that :D I'm hoping for some major H/Y development, and H going to Y for support (although I doubt it, but I can still hope tptb got it right). And there seems to be some continuity on tptb part, maybe the strile did the writers some good afterall. :p

All Y's loyalty/support to H had better pay off big time in the future.

4. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

^Oh man that's going to be awesome! Darn that Julia..out to get H. :mad: I knew she was trouble. You can just look at her and tell that, which brings to question...what was H thinking?! Awww Y's got H's back..was there really any doubt that she would? lol I just hope he sees it. If what happened in Brazil comes back at H, he's gonna need some support...hence Yelina. :D

5. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Exactly! What was H thinking? Maybe he was way too deep undercover that his brain was too! :lol:

It kinda makes sense now why they made Y a P.I. cos if she was still a cop then she would be obligated to uphold the law and she would be less able to "look out" for H when and if his actions in Brazil catch up to him. But then knowing tptb and super-H, he's likely to get away with or get off lightly for what he did. What I really like to see is him bearing some of he consequences of what he did. I don't like that he seems to be above the law. Then there'll be potential for lots of H/Y interaction/development.

I wonder if there would be repercussions for Y as well. Afterall she did know what went on in Brazil. And Delko? Sorry OT.

6. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

^Yeah he must have been REAL deep undercover. :lol:

You know now that you mention it, it does make sense why Yelina became a P.I. If push comes to shove she doesn't have to worry about upholding the law as much...which if it has to do with Horatio, I wouldn't think it would matter cause I think she'd have his back being a P.I. or not. If his actions do get questioned (and who knows if they really will) I'd like to see Yelina be there for him and try to help him carry some of the weight.

7. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

If there are going to be repercussions, I think H would try to take the heat for Y. I reckon she did break the law somewhat, running off to Rio with Ray Sr and having knowledge of what H and Eric did there, is that a felony or seomthing? But I think the axe would fall on H, not on Y or Delko, if ever any axe were to fall. But that's my opinion. Whatever it is, I'm excited for this episode. Hope it doesn't disappoint.

I finally had the time to type out a fic I had in my head for ages, so if you guys have the time, go check it out.

H/Y fic

8. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

I so agree with you both. 1) H needs to take some responsibility for his actions outside the law, 2)Delco could be an accessory (don't know whether they could tie Y's presence in Brazil with H, 'cause she was already there in another context) 3) she has his back, and he needs to acknowledge that, and 4) what did H ever see in Julia!?! She is a conniving cow.

9. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I guess we can all agree that H doesn't have good taste in women, except Y of course. :D

I'm getting excited about the new episode, I hope there's some significant H/Y flirting, like in 'Burned'. 'Dangerous Son' was disappointing.

I was wondering here is everybody?

10. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

*raises hand*

I'm here! Been lurking around the corner for a while.

Im very glad there's finally news about Yelina reappearing. Corey Miller did say we were going to see interesting storylines with her. I was almost starting to doubt that..

I hope they don't only use her for 1 more episode, we got 9 left or something, right? Unless of course in that one episode, H actually takes a HUGE step in the right direction. That'd be cool, wouldn't it?

The episode Dangerous son was only worth watching because of Yelina reappearing, and still. I kinda liked the "I haven't seen you in a while *rolleyes*" Don't think she ment the rolleyes as "of course I haven't seen you" but more like "but you know I missed you" :D

11. ametista

ametista Prime Suspect

I’m here too! :) and have been most of the time. Even if I haven’t posted anything in a long time, I’m never too faraway from this thread.

Yay for Yelina returning, I’m very glad about that. It could be a very good epi, but I don’t trust tptb not to ruin it. Unless the strike was useful for miami, and turned things for the better. Well, time will tell… sorry, I’m being the pessimist as always…

*goes back to lurking until she has more positive things to say*

12. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

i'm here as well :) just finished work change jobs a while ago getting use to doing 12 hours with 4 days on and 4 days off which means i have do weekends

Just got my lodger hooked on Miami been watching S1 on dvd's he now can see why i fell for H/Y

13. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

I'm here too. Well I suppose 'I'm back' is more appropriate... I was kidnapped by my mother on friday because I've been sick all week and she went into 'mom-mode'. So I've been away from my computer. (God! the misery). The only positive thing in my week has been catching s2 goodness everyday on the telly. :)

14. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Hey now, don't insult cows :p

*grabs some breadcrumbs*

This is just wonderful... of course it would be even better if Julia wasn't there :p
    But I guess now again I can be interested in the show :devil:

*is excited*

15. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ Nice to see u posting here Ducky. :)

re the new epi spoilers.. humm.. sound a bit interesting and a bit... err.. rush and complicated plot line to be done for one epi.. don`t know why but it`s make me think for 'Rio' and 'Dangerous son' - a lot action, without any sense...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.