Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

So was Sara being kidnapped by the MCSK. It turns out CSI isn't as unpredictable as we thought it was. So let's wish for something good.

I haven't been here in a while. Once all the new episodes stopped, I got a life. It was nice but I need a break now. So how bout that GSR...

2. AimeeC

AimeeC Dead on Arrival

I have a scenario for Sara's return....

Sara's brother is a suspect in a murder case so of course Sara comes back bringing her mother with her. The CSIs know he is innocent and are trying to prove it but because of the family history (murder gene) Sara thinks he did it which causes friction between Sara and her mom. In the end he is found innocent. Her mom and brother decide to head back to SF but Sara decides she is going to stay in Vegas...end scene in Grissom's office

Sara: I'm coming home Gil!

GEEK KISS!
    if only! But we can always wish!

3. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

ha ha, yes i indeed own it. but i absolutely LOVE Hodges, hes so full of himself and thinks hes the best thing to ever hit the earth, true, but he does have a good caring side, and you now how he asks weird questions that most people get mad at? well maybe when Sara returns he will ask an awkward question about Grissom and Sara and we'll get an answer from facial expressions :)

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Gris_4_Sara I like your scenerio it's romantic, and could happen, I don't want her brother or Grissom to be involved in something horrible, enough crying, happy scenes :D we've had enough drama with her leaving, so something cheerful and full of sunshine!

HAPPY GSR and Jorja Hodges is sickening, but plays a good role as the co-worker nobody can stand :mad:

5. Aleyna4233

Aleyna4233 Dead on Arrival

i really cant find that pic of her and WP on jorja fox's new website. where can i access(sp?) it?

6. Desertwind

It's on the CSI FILES, about Jorja's new web-site. Faylinn the mod. has it on her post, so go see it, very cute ;)

7. JorjaFoxFan

i agree with Desertwind i dont want anymore family Drama on CSI for a while. only happy times.
    ohkaay i am so out of it, which picture is this? lol :D

8. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

This is the pic. it's pretty awesome
    Shipwrecked! heeey. how are you?

well, it wasn't so predictable if you haven't seen any promos or read spoilers. i remember when i watched Monster in a Box and at first when they've described the future victim i thought it was Sara and i couldn't believe it.

9. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Hey all, I've been working on a fanfic collaboration with CSIGeekFan. We even put a page on LJ, seattlecsigeek, and posted it. Unfortunately, the FF.net page we set up can't be posted until Saturday.

Anyway, we were talking during GDaGL tonight, and she had a very interesting observation and theory because of this observation.

She noticed that after G&S had their first little tiff about not letting it get to her at the lab, that G followed her over to PD where she was interviewing Hannah. Then he confronted her and she basically told him too back off.
    So, later when she kissed him in the hallway, he didn't follow her because he'd already been burned once that day and wanted to let her cool off.

Oh, and our fic is called "Let Them Eat Cake".

ETA: Adz, you should go read it. It was a challenge and one of the prompts was Grissom's curls.

10. JorjaFoxFan

Awweh. i love it, its so cutee. thx adzix :D i missed GB&GL last night =( i have it taped but i have this wierd thing were the taped version just doesnt feel the same as real TV 0(^.^)0

11. Desertwind

I still cried last night when watching this ep. damn Jorja Fox is a great actress, you could see her breaking down, and disconnecting, and so removed from it all, that creepy Hannah did have her 'spinning in circles" what a freak, they should put her in the same jail cell with Natalie, wouldn't that be interesting? :eek:

HANNAH AND SARA and Grissom so worried!

THE KISS

THE LETTER

STUNNED

And seattle I agree with your intepretation of them, he lets her be, and her as well, they don't bog each other down, that's why their so perfect together, and he was so stunned, he just stood there dumbfounded, [with Hodges hovering] :eek:

12. EvidenceOfMe

EvidenceOfMe Dead on Arrival

I know what you mean!! It's just not the same watching something that's taped! It's weird but it is!! lol I didn't watch it last night. I knew I would have cried. :( I don't think I'll ever be able to watch that episode without crying until she comes back. Then I'll be good! ;)

13. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

I will not watch GB&GL again until she comes back. I can't take it.

14. AimeeC

AimeeC Dead on Arrival

I said exactly the same thing in Nov when I watched it. Then in Feb I went on holiday for 2 weeks and hoped that I would miss this ep when it aired in the UK because if I was at home when it was on I would have had to have watched it so my mom and sister didn't think anything big was going on because I always watch it without fail.

Anyway cut a long story short, I ended up watching it again but I am definately not watching it again until she is back because then I can watch the "happy ending"...if there is one...which there should be!

15. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Very nice observation! :) I've never thought about it like that and it really makes sense. Before now I always thought, "Grissom, you're being stupid! Why don't you follow her!?!"

But now I understand. :)

I too haven't watched much CSI since Jorja left. I watch GSR clips occasionally on the internet, but my CSI watching days won't come back until she does.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.