Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like This

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Re: Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like

^ I know exactly what you mean Pusher. ;) I'm obviously pleased, but wary and not nearly as excited as I would have been in years gone by. Mainly because the writers have given us next to nothing to get any kind of development going again. They need to throw us a bone! *dreams of some Yelina/Julia friction*

It's always lovely to see Sofia though. :D

Hmm, where's our thread Mom? *nudges Luce* :p

2. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

All I can say is I hope to God that spoiler is true! You know what I'd like to see? I want to see a Horatio/Yelina/Julia scene...the word jealousy couldn't begin to describe what could go down in a scene with them. All I can say is I'd feel sorry for Horatio lol.

3. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

I agree, MD. We need more than just seeing her. We need some real interaction between them that shows just how much they care about one another. Yeah, mom, the weight of this thread seems always to rest on you. . .

Pusher, aren't you up kinda late?

4. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

I think she is in Bonn from long time. :lol:

I too agree that one cat fight Yelina/Julia will be more then welcome. But who knows ... *sigh*

Nope, just want to share some drink with u. :p *cheers*

5. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

Cheers back at you. Wouldn't it be fun if we could afford to all congregate in one place for just 2 hours and meet and talk H/Y? Champagne and H/Y. . . yipee!

6. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Wow, the thread has suddenly burst into life! This can only mean one thing. ;) Fingers crossed that Yelina will materialize.
    Exactly my feelings too. We really need to see more of Yelina. These brief appearances are nice, but they are heading nowhere currently. We need a hint of substantial development, not just Y materializing whenever H needs her to investigate something. Any screentime is good, but we need a bit of quality storytelling, and as drgnldy said, something meaningful in terms of their feelings.
    I was about to go to bed before being alerted of this news by, er, a couple of you. ;)
    I would pay money to see that! :D
    You know me too well! :lol: 7 weeks Thursday. :D

MD, I love your sig. It reminds me of post Season 3 Horatio! :p

7. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Great news regarding the spoiler. Again as mentioned above I'd love to see H/Y/Julia interaction and jealous Y. Really hope it's true. And like Lucy mentioned I hope it's not some occasion when H needs Y to investigate something and she just appears.

I gota send my daughter to kindergarden,hence this short post but more later if I have the time.

8. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

Oooooh, that's fab news! I really hope that there'll be some sort of cat-fight, hopefully with this weird s6-H caught in the middle. Maybe that'll knock some sense back into him.

Lucy I really like your icon too. Ah, the new promo pics! :D

9. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I'm back. As I was saying hopefully it wouldn't turn out to be just an episode where H needs Y to help him investigate something. I hope they'd delve more into the personal aspect, like Y and Julia getting into it, but over H? I'm not sure the guy deserves to have 2 women fighting over him. I mean he's still hot but his actions have much to be desired. But whatever the reason, Y and Julia getting into it would be great, and Y would come out tops, put Julia in her place.

Maybe after something like that H would realise how much he loves Y and do something about his feelings for her.

But whatever it is, I'm sure the H/Y chemistry would still be there and would be great to watch. :D Can't wait.

10. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Yes, that much is a given, though I hope there's something more meaningful there this time, or at least a hint, or a nice moment, just a sign that gives us some hope.

Thanks. The new promo pics are simply stunning, especially the A/R one - the hand, the smiles, just wow! The fandom is still in squee-mode. :D

11. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

Best news i've heard in a long time,H/Y and Julia all in the same epi.I can see sparks flying in the air

Sorry for the short post.got woken up early hours of this morning had a small earthquake here in the UK

12. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Now Horatio will have a reason to wear his sunglasses all the time! :lol:....I think if it's played right, there'll be some serious sparks going off. Who knows, they may all need sunglasses. :cool:

HC_4_my_birthday hope everything's alright regarding the earthquake you mentioned.

13. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

Were ok just shook the house at about 12:56am this morning no damage,but i had to be up for work at 4:30am

14. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I hate to be a pessimist here but H/Y and Julia could be in the same episode but there could be no Y and Julia interaction at all. It all depends on the wrtiers, but if they don't have some scene with all three of them together it would be a total waste.

I was just thinking that the whole H/Y situation had been derailed partially cos of DC. He wanted the H and her-who-should-not-be-named thing, but the fact that the writers wrote H chasing her killers to Brazil was a hint that tptb want Y back with H. But the whole Marisol thing set H/Y back, even thought both spouses are dead. They still had to give H/Y time to get over the deaths. Then it was DC who wanted the H has a son thing, which again sets H/Y back. Tptb could've been ready to get a move on with H/Y but now that there's Kyle, H/Y development is probably on the back-burner. Well it was just a thought. The whole situaiton could still work out, and I still got my hopes up and the two storylines could still be written to work out and compliment and get H/Y together.

15. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Eventually they will end up together, the question is: will it be before the shows finale?

They bring her in as a romantic interest for H, she goes away, she comes back.. they wouldn't bring her back if they didn't want them together, would they?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.