Cath/Sara Slash #8: Strippers Down The Hall

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by JayneEmilysRealm, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cathymimi

cathymimi Civilian

2. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Anyone got some discussion about our two ladies?
    How about from the beginning of:
    "Do you know where I can find Catherine Willows?"
    "She's out in the field"

3. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Anyone here? It's been almost two months for this thread. I know Sara's gone, but there's some good C/S fan fics around, so people must have something to discuss for these two.

SpikeTV was airing Up in smoke tonight, and again in this one, Sara calls her "Cat". I think that's so sweet. I know there are a few more episodes where we hear "Cat", but can't remember them all.

4. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I was so shocked just to see this thread on page 1 :) There are some great C/S fics around, I think I've read a lot of them though ;) I remember Sara calling her Cat in up in smoke, and in Lady Heather's box. I can't remember others.

What can we discuss in here to liven it up a bit?

5. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I know I shouldn't really double post, but is this thread totally dead? Is no-one feeling the amazingness of Cath/Sara anymore? :( You look on ff.net and there's still loads of new fics about these two, yet no-one seems to be on here discussing them :(

Today though, this ship lost me 15 minutes of my exam, because it was talking about Customer Satisfaction levels, and obviosuly abbreviates to CS, and well, my mind went off on its own little cath/sara tangent. :D

6. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I agree. There are a lot of great CS fics out there, thankfully. Anything to keep the love alive.

SpikeTV is starting the episodes from the beginning again. There at least was some good CS stuff in the early seasons.

7. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Yeh, it looks like me and you are the only CS shippers left on here... We need someone to prove us wrong :D

What's your favourite CS moment? i loved the one everybody does i.e. crash and burn. But there was a lot of good CS stuff in the early seasons, back in the good old days.. from 102, the dantini case, 207- Sara's all you get, All I need... I loved that. I could continue forever ;)

I take it not many of the people who keep writing the amazing CS fics come on here, or this thread would be buzzing?

8. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I think with the lack to CS on screen, all of the CS moments are precious. At the moment, I would say that my favorite CS scene would be the girls digging through the "bins of sin" in Snuff.

Right now, as I'm watching Blood Drops, on SpikeTV - Sara just told the gang that she left the girl outside in the car. LOL I love Catherine's reaction.

9. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I did love the bins of sin moment. It's hard to remember them all of the top of your head.

Haha I remember that, they actually thought she'd left her in the car. Bless you Cath ;) She should know Sara better than that... I love the old eps, and as you say, CS moments are all precious...

I liked it in After the Show, when they argue, it's like Cath knows how well Sara can do, and wants to show her how much, and then when she says, 'did your dad ever tell you you were pretty?' I loved that scene. I read a small fic about that the other day actually.

I may have to watch Snuff tomorrow now :D

10. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I'm not a big fan of their angsty scenes. My favorites are the ones where they're "playing nice". Another of my current favorite scenes is the beginning of 7x02 BTK2 when Sara comes to the motel after Cath was supposedly raped - although Sara's weird sunglasses keep making me laugh during that serious scene.

Back to "bins of sin"- I had to dig this out of the archives:
    [​IMG]

11. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Oh, I love their angsty scenes, :D.

But the care and worry on Sara's face in BTK2 was just so much, you could tell right there and then how much Cath meant to her. The sunglasses were just wrong.. But i think it meant a lot to Sara having had Cath ring and trust her. I know most people say it's just because Sara is the other woman, but if they weren't close, there's no way Cath would have rang her.

And I love the bins of sin montage.. :D I'm glad you dragged it up. I love it. And they both look super hot in their overall's too (especially Catherine, wow)

12. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I'm still here, too. Sara and Catherine were my first ship on the show and I still like them as a couple. I don't really write fanfics anymore, because I feel like I've run out of ideas and unfortunately there is nothing happening between them anymore, I miss inspiration. There's also nothing much to be discussed around here, as every ep and subtext scene has been covered in the previous threads already, and there's nothing new to talk about. I find that sad,I do miss the atmosphere of this ship.

There used to be a lot of fun stuff going on in here, I remember a photo story bordering on role play, back in the days I joined this board. Maybe we should start something like that again, we could post pictures with funny captions again or something...

13. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Yeh it is kinda sad there are no new moments, and most things have been discussed :( but I still love this ship. It was my first one too, but I didn't discover CSI until last year, so I guess I've watched everything in a short space of time so it's still fresh in the memory.

I like the idea of a photo story, sounds like fun :D let's do it...

14. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Hey, what's up with SpikeTV now?! I was just watching Caged (one of my all-time favorite episodes) and in the first scene where Sara joins Cath, SpikeTV cut off the first part of the scene:
    They start right with the dog running up to them on the tracks.

What's up with that?! We get very limited CS scenes to begin with, then they still cut them down even further when they re-air them?! That totally sucks!

15. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Seriously?! That sucks! Why did they have to cut it out in the first place? I loved the CS scenes in that ep. I'm sure there was something else in that ep they could have cut, as you said, we don't get much CS to begin with, that really sucks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.