CSI:NY....."The evil that lives within"

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Feb 2, 2008.

1. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Chapter 43

In the morning Don awoke first, looking on the floor, he seen Peter wasn't there, getting up, he checked the washroom. "Danny...Danny...get up, Peter's gone". "What.. what do you mean he's gone". "He slipped out, damn it, Mac's going to kill us, he's our witness, Christ, we have to find him".

Getting dressed, Don looked for his key's, badge, gun and wallet. "DANNY!!! "Know what"? "We have bigger problem's, it seems Peter stole my gun, badge and wallet". "Shit...we have to call Mac". Picking up the phone, Don waited for Mac to answer.

"Bonasera". "Stel...it's Don, where's Mac"? "He's still sleeping, why"? "Peter took off, he wasn't here when we woke up, but the little bastard took my gun, badge and wallet". "Oh Don, Mac's going to kill you, hold on". "Mac...Mac, wake up"? "Mmmm...damn my head hurts, what the hell was in that pain killer"?

"Never mind that, Don has some news that will double that headache". "Hello". "Mac...I have some bad news, Peter got away, he must have left during the night". "Have you and Danny searched for him yet"? "No...we just got up, but Danny's calling it in". "Why"? "Well....Peter took my badge, gun, and wallet".

Nothing but silence could be heard.

"Mac.....Mac.....". "Get out an all points, get dressed, and you and Messer get your asses out that door, and you better hope to hell, Peter doesn't use that gun, or badge".

Hanging up the phone, Danny asked...."how'd he take it Don"? "Let me put it to you this way, MOVE YOUR ASS". Grabbing his gun, Danny, and Don headed out to find Peter, before trouble found him.

As Mac got up to dress, he fell back down. "MAC...slow down, those are pretty heavy drugs you are coming off of". "Listen Stella, there is a fifteen year old criminal out there, with a detectives gun and badge, I have no time for this". Putting on his shoe, he couldn't manage to tie it. "Here, I'll do it, and I'm coming with you, so don't argue, someone, has to drive".

Not wanting to argue, Mac grabbed his badge, while Stella helped him with his gun, as they headed out the door.

End Chapter.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Hmm this should get interesting. More soon!

3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

:lol: Poor Mac!!

4. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

I nearly dropped dead of laughter imagining those scenes, even if the situation is seriouw. Wow Linda. Keep it up :lol:

5. kati

kati Rookie

Thank you for that wonderful FF, it's a fantastic storyline. You done a beautiful job in writting it.

6. MacsLovlyAngl

Chapter 44

As they searched the streets of NY, they were having no luck, in finding Peter. "I think we should pull over, and walk the streets, we'll have a better chance of finding him". "Sure Danno, let's go. Walking the beat, they asked people questions, and showed Peter's picture.

"Excuse me, have you seen this kid"? "Hmm..no, sorry". "Okay thanks". "Damn Flack, where the hell could one kid hide, he has no friends, and lives in a foster home". "I know Danny, but he must know the streets of NY very well, we'll just have to keep searching".

As Peter walked the streets, he felt really guilty for taking Don's badge, wallet, and gun, but he needed to get away, he couldn't go back to that foster home, but he also couldn't tell anybody that the man raped him, for who would believe him. Walking into a store, he took out the wallet, and purchased a bag of chips, with a can of pop. "Thank you".

Leaving the store, he went across the street, and sat on a bench in the park. "Excuse me...have you seen this young boy"? "Oh my God, he was just here, he purchased a bag of chips, and can of pop". "Do you happen to know which way he went"? "I think he headed towards the park". "Thank you".

Running towards the park, Danny and Don, seen the empty chip bag, and pop can in the garbage. "You search left, I'll go right, yell, if you find him". "I will, you too". As they searched the park, they asked people along the way, if they had seen him, ready to give up, Don turned the corner, and seen him, seen him sitting under the tree.

"Hey Peter...please don't run, why did you leave"? "I'm sorry Don, I got scared, scared to go back to that foster home". "Okay, that's understandable, but why did you steal my gun, and badge"? "Cause I thought about killing my foster father". "Why would you want to do that"?

Looking at Don with tears, he said...."cause he rapes me, almost every night, he comes into my room, he's always drunk, this is what he does to me". Lifting up his shirt, Don seen the bruises up and down Peter's chest. "Awww, I'm sorry Peter, this shouldn't be happening".

"I know that, but does he care, no...either does my foster mother, she ignore's it, doesn't care how much I scream in pain, and it hurts Don, it hurts so bad". Helping Peter stand, Don gave him a hug. "Let's get you to the hospital, they'll do some picture's, and take some sample's, and don't worry, we will take care of your foster father".

Handing Don his gun, wallet, and badge, they headed over to Danny. "Peter...thank God, why did you run man"? "It's a long story Danno, we need to get Peter to the hospital, I'll explain on the way".

End Chapter.

7. MacsGirlMel

yikes I hope they can help him.

8. MacsLovlyAngl

Kati, I'm glad you are enjoying my story, and please continue reading. :)

Chapter 45

Once they had Peter being looked after, Danny called Mac, and informed him they found Peter.

"Hey Mac, we've found Peter, we have him at the hospital, it seems he ran away, because he didn't want to return to the foster home". "Did he give a reason why"? "He did, his foster father rapes him, I'm telling you Mac, I've nevr seen anything like this, the kid is completely beaten".

"Okay...when you are done there, take him back to your place, have Don bring in the evidence, nad do the arrest, I'll be by later to check on you, and Peter, and Danny, please have Don lock up his gun, and put away his badge this time". "I will Mac, see you soon".

"Was that Mac"? "It was, he wants you to get the evidence in, then go pick up the foster father, while I take Peter, back to my place". "Okay, he should be just about finished".

When Peter walked out, he felt ashamed, ashamed that he had to admit such a thing. "It's okay Peter, we understand, come on, I'm taking you back to my place". "Honest...I don't have to go back to the foster home"? "No..you will be staying with me for a while, Don's going to pick up your foster parent, and bring him in". "Is Don coming back to your place"? "Yeah man, Don will come back, now let's get you to my place, and we'll stop, and get you something to eat".

Leaving the hospital, Peter for once in his life felt safe, and secure, he knew with Danny and Don, no one would ever hurt him again. Grabbing burger's and fries, they headed back to Danny's. "Hey Danny...can we play pool again tonight"? "Sure, if you want, you can play my PS2 too, I just got NHL08, it's got some wicked graphic's". "Cool, this is going to be fun".

Gathering up all the evidence, Don dropped it off, grabbed a few officer's, and headed out, to pick up Mr.Wendle. When they arrived, they could smell the stench of liquor, through out the house.

*Knock, knock*. "Who the hell is it, and what the hell do you want"? "It's the police, open the door". "For Christ sakes, what has that little bastard done now"? Opening the door, he seen the expression on Don's face. "What...well, I ain't got all day, say your peace, and get lost".

"Sure...I'll say my peace, you have the right to remain silent, anything you say, may be held against you in a court of law", after reading him his rights, Don explained to him, the charges against him, and placed him in the squad car.

When they got to the station, Don put him in holding, and said...."what you did to that young boy, was sick, disgusting, vile, and evil, and we will make sure, you rot in prison, for the rest of your life". "Screw you, you have no proof, you have nothing, except the word of a little bastard criminal.

Pulling Mr.Wendle by his shirt, the other officer's pulled Don off him. "Come on Don, don't do it, let the court's handle it". Slamming the door to the cell, Don left Mr.Wendle shaking in his cell.

End Chapter.

9. MarineGirl#1

Poor Peter, and Don sure as hell is pissed. Fantastic update.

10. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Well at least he didn't do anything stupid...but I want to know whats going to happen :)

11. MacsGirlMel

Yeah I'd have wanted to slap him but glad he didn't.

12. MacsLovlyAngl

Chapter 46

When Don got back to Danny's, he informed Peter he'd have to testify in Court.

"Hey Don, hoe'd it go"? "He's behind bars, but he has his first arraighnment in the morning". "Are you telling me he's going to get off"? "He shouldn't, Peter I need you to listen to me, you are going to have to testify, we have a solid case, but it's your testimony that will put him away for good".

"I can't do it, please don't make me Don, I can't get up there, infront of other people, telling them the things, my foster dad did to me". "Yes you can Peter, you can do it, and Danny and I will be with you, all the way, you'll be safe, I promise".

"I'm not worried about being safe, it's the embarrassement of it all, how am I supposed...no, I won't do it, please, don't make me tell the story". Sitting down beside Peter, Don comforted him, while he tried again. "Please Peter, without your testimony he may walk, do you want that, do you want another child put in jeopardy like that".

Breathing deep, he said...."okay, I'll do it". "Look at me Peter, tell me you won't run again tonight, promise me". "I promise, now can we play pool". "Sure...you rack em, and I'll break". Don thought to himself..."why do I have a feeling, he's going to run".

Later that night, while Peter slept, Don informed Danny they would take shifts watching Peter. "Did you lock up your badge and gun"? "I did, don't worry Danno, the only one we should be worried about is Peter, he's going to need alot of help, to get through the hell he's been living that last few years".

While Mac laid in bed, holding Stella in his arms, he thought about their upcoming marriage, he knew she didn't want anything big, but he also knew, he didn't want a Justice of the Peace one.

"Stel...you awake love"? "Mmhmm...why"? "I've been thinking, I think we should have a church wedding, a small one, but at a church, you deserve more than City Hall". "Mac, I told you, it doesn't matter, I'd marry you in a garbage bin, if I had too, it's you I love, and I don't need no church wedding to prove that".

"I know that Stel...but I'd feel better if we said our vows in a church, in front of God, and our close friends". Knowing it was pointless to argue, Stella finally agreed. "Okay, you win, but I don't want to wait month's, understand"? "I do, I'll call the church tomorrow, and book it".

Wrapping her back up in his arms, he kissed her tenderly, as she sighed, and purred into his heated mouth. "I love you sweetheart". "Mmmm...I love you to Mac, now love me, caress me, touch me, make me yours". With no more talking between them, Mac loved her into the night, until she was drained, and drenched in his arms.

End Chapter.

13. MacsGirlMel

mmmm :devil: *purrrr* You need to do PMs again lolol

14. MarineGirl#1

Great they convinced him to testify, he is isn't he? :confused: Mac and Stella, yum :devil:

15. MacsLovlyAngl

As Danny took over for Don, so he could get some sleep, he sat in the kitchen drinking a coffee, when he heard the screams, waking Don out of sleep, the two of them ran into the living room, and seen Peter thrashing about in his sleep.

"Peter, Peter, wake up, as he thrashed about, he punched at Don, as he shook him. "Wake up Peter, PETER...". Waking out of sleep, he sat up and gripped Don, holding him crying..."I can't do it, please Don, I see him, see him hurting me, it hurt so bad, make it stop".

Danny was tearing up, for Peter's pain was so emotionally distraught. "Christ Don, what the hell did this kid go through"? "Shhh...come on Peter, it's okay your safe, we got you, no one will hurt you ever again, you have my word".

Finally calming down, Peter laid back down, and listened to Don's voice, as he repeated over and over, he would protect him. As he fell back into sleep, Don said..."I should have smashed his face in, when I had the chance tonight, I'll tell you this much Danno, if I wasn't a cop, I'd kill him for what he did to this child".

"Come on man, don't talk like that, he'll be put away, and rest assured, someone will get him in prison, you know what the guys are like in there, especially with child rape, he'll be dead in a few days". "Death isn't good enough for that bastard, he needs to be given everything, he gave this kid". Nodding agreement, Danny headed back into the kitchen to make more coffee".

It must have been 4am, when Mac got the call from the station. "Taylor". "Mac, it's Sinclair, do you know where Don is, I've tried reaching him on his cell". "Yeah, he's over at Danny's, why"? "WHY...cause somehow one of the prisoner's got out of his cell, and beat Peter's foster father to death".

"What...how"? "You tell me how, I have a criminal here, saying nothing, and two officer's who say Flack got a little heated, earlier today with our prisoner, now you find Don, and get him the hell in here now, before I arrest his ass". "Come on Sincalir, you Don better then that, plus he has witnesses, Danny, and Peter, that he was home all night".

"You better hope you're right Mac, now find him, and get him in here". Hanging up the phone, Mac dressed, without waking Stella, and headed over to Danny's to find out, what the hell was going on.