Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aerie

aerie Dead on Arrival

I know this maybe random but I just had to comment on how Flack looks in jeans. He looks H-O-T. In fact, I think he looks SMOKING hot in jeans. I was just reminded of how hot he looks in jeans because of the episode "Child's Play" when Flack, Lindsay, and Stella were investigating that fireworks warehouse. I love the way he looks in jeans. I mean he is hot either way, but in jeans...he looks espcially yummy.

2. flackfan_82

flackfan_82 Witness

hells yeah...he really is smokin hot in jeans, eh?...

I really wish they showed more casual Flack. He is always in a suit (not that he can't work the suit either...nothing is sexier than a man in a tailored suit...oh yeah, Flack out of a tailored suit :devil:) It'd be nice to see him in jeans more often, but I guess it plays to his character - work-a-holic professional...he needs to kick back and relax a little more ;)

3. aerie

aerie Dead on Arrival

Yeah, I agree. He ALSO looks sexy in a suit...Flack in ANYTHING is just about hot. He could probably wear a freaking potato sack and still rock it. Lol weird image just popped into my head of Flack in a potato sack...Still sexy of course...just a little odd.

Hehe I wish I had some photoshop skills so I can make a picture of him in a potato sack...

4. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Ah, casual Flack. He's hot. :devil: :D I wouldn't object to Flack dressing down more often for work, even though I do love the suit and tie look...

[​IMG]
    I adore his pose in this picture, it's hilarious (and cute)

[​IMG]
    Yum

[​IMG]
    Nice tshirt, and I just think he looks pretty hot in this picture...it's the cute frown on his face that does it.

5. ryansnuttytart

ryansnuttytart Rookie

That last pic is sooo gorgeous. Which episode is it from?

6. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I know, he's totally hot. :lol: :devil: It's from Child's Play (season 4, episode 11). :)

7. flackfan_82

flackfan_82 Witness

oh Elsie, those rock! thanx!!! I love the first pic, the pose is hilarious, almost like "look at my belly"... :lol:lmao...that kevlar vest is so long compared to the kevlar of season four...lol...it's doing a really good job of providing adequate protection, but man, it's nowhere near as cute as the one he wore in Commuted Sentences :cool:

That last pic, well, I have just one word for that...YU-UM :p...break me off a piece of that. The pout is just killing me :devil:...mmm mmm mmm...okay, off to my happy place as I head for bed, :devil: :devil: :devil:

8. aerie

aerie Dead on Arrival

Elsie I freaking love you! I've been looking for caps of him in that warehouse scene. I mean look at him and in those jeans. It's just...hot. And I love his the look on his face in the third picture, my caption for that would be...

"Food? Oh Food?"

Hahaha

9. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Thanks, Happy Year of the Rat too! penguinpie!
    In fact, I am very delighted, also very happy. our love Flack's extended family,again more one new member.
    Yesterday, in the Internet, she plunder to walk the picture of my all Flacks and Eddie, totalize 1556 piece.I do not know, whether, all pretty the man or beautiful woman see Flack, will to he insanity?
    I want to say to the Flack:the Shuai (handsome)also is sinful!!!
    For God's sake, stop cajolery me.

10. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

lol I am so drooling at the min from those jean pics, he does look way hotter in jeans. it would be fun to see him advertising Levi's!

lol can just imagine him saying int eh first pic "I got something for ya to take a look at Hawkes"

11. Flacknatic

Flacknatic Hit and Run

Flack in jeans can be summed up in one word, WOOF!!!! :devil:

12. flackfan_82

flackfan_82 Witness

he is so unbelievably hot in those jeans that in the first pic, the guy behind him is totally checkin him out...mmm hmmm...hot stuff, comin through! ... :lol:

13. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

I just watched Miracle today and I have to say, Eddie with stubble is sexy as hell, i have no idea why but I was like "ohhhh!" he really plays hockey doesn't he?

14. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

He's a big fan of the NY Rangers, that I know. I remember reading/seeing stuff when "Miracle" came out where he said he'd been on skates before, but he'd never played at the level of the other guys cast in the movie and he'd never played goalie before. The director or someone else involved with the movie said that for a lot of the game action they used a double because there just wasn't enough time to teach Eddie to play the position at the level they required. The guys who played his team mates were cast more for their hockey skills than their acting, but with Eddie it was the opposite; I would assume that's because the Jim Craig role was more crucial to the story line.

15. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

Thats interesting to know. I think I heard that Jimmy Craig was his hero as a kid. lol it was weird because I watched Miracle today and then I flicked over and the ep of SATC was on with him n it and he was helping carrie around the Ice Rink, so I was like hm he must have skating experiacne.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.