Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by csiemily, Sep 30, 2007.

1. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Re: Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It

You will see in two month on April 3. It will do 6 episode. I don't know how they going to bring Sara back because of the Strike and I will said, season finale or before season finale. I can't wait to see the look on Nick's face when he see his sunshine, (He is the only one can called her that and nobody else.)

I was suppose to put the story Undercover CSI Part 7 or 8 or whatever chapter I have got done and I didn't have the time. Stupid clock goes too fast.

I'm still here and I have been waiting for someone to replied it after me.

2. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

Emily - I can't remember the talk of a triangle. Maybe I'm just spacing here, but I need details! Please??? :)

Oh, April 3rd is the day the show is coming back with new episodes?? Woo Hoo!

3. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

remember after the first episode (Dead Doll), EVERYONE.. and i actually mean EVERYONE was talking about a love triangle with nick > sara > grissom. like, i remember reading over at the GSR thread of how scared they were and how angry they were. that was a REALLY good day! lol. and in the spoiler thread, there was BIG talk and everything. but, then they just kinda pushed it off. it was PREETTY mad because that i was REALLY good story line and it seemed like alot of people were ok with it. of course, nick winning sara in the end. lol:p

OOMGOODNESS!! ok, so... like... AAABOUT another month? i guess i can get through it. lol! i really want sara to come back and as nickngris said: see the look on nick's face. man... he's face is gonna be as bright as the sunshine! lmao.

4. MegBreanne

OH, that's what you meant . . . yes, I remember that. I thought that you meant perhaps an official statement from CBS or something indicated a triangle. I know that people (including myself) were speculating on a triangle . . . still think it wouldn't have been pushed under the rug had Jorja not left . . . grrr!! LOL!

5. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

I don't know, I honestly don't think I trust the writers enough to give us a triangle. They're all GSR this and GSR that. Sheesh. It would be SO awesome though, it's too bad we didn't get it.

We really need more Snickers action in here. Come on people! Snickers! Snickers! Snickers! Snickers!

I saw a Snickers candy bar the other day, and it made me smile. ;)

6. MegBreanne

I think they pushed GSR so much because that's originally what the character of Sara was created for.

But considering the flirtation that Nick and Sara had, I think the writers/network saw the chemistry between Jorja and George. And of course, the fact that a lot of the season one, and I think I heard season two as well, moments that were flirty - they were originally intended for Grissom and Sara . . . I heard that a while back in one of the past Snickers threads . . .

7. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

it kinda annoys me because... since grissom and sara have gotten together... sara isnt really SARA anymore. shes grissom's girlfriend. like, the only reason WHY the minikiller kidnapped sara was because she was with grissom. like, most of the moments they had were for grissom's benifit... when sara IS her own character. if she was with nick, she'd be treated like a princess. uuughh.....

but, i still think they are hinting that GSR is NEVER actually going to work. like, with... what's the mini killer's name... natalie? ya. well, even NATALIE, the crazy phsyco girl that notices everything, noticed that grissom and sara werent ment to be together and even said, 'grissom could never love you.' or something like that. i STILL believe in snickers. i still have hope that the writers will get out of this HORRIBLE spell and George Eads will whip on his intoxicating charm and win them over to the snickers side.

they have NATURAL chemisty. Grissom + Sara = father and daughter! Nick + Sara = hottest, cutest, most perfect love EVER!! lmao:p

season 9 you guys... we didnt get alot of season 8.... but i feel 9 has a VERY lucky number! lol:p

8. MegBreanne

I appreciate your optimism, Emily! :)

I don't think Grissom and Sara would work either. And I think they know that. They did question whether or not fans even cared anymore, and that they decided to go for it . . . but I think in order for it to have worked better (in GSR's favor) would've been to push the pairing more. Thankfully, for us Snickers, they didn't.

I think that if Jorja comes back on a more full-time basis, then the GSR relationship with either be over, or seriously on the rocks . . . (at least, I hope!).

9. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

Well this is MY shipper year.

You see... it is.

YoBling is going to happen. It is.

And Nick and Sara are going to have a talk and though they won't go Canon till season 9, because season 8 is for YoBling, they're going to figure out they love each other when she comes back this season. And go canon next season.

I hope.

I hope.

I hope.

I want one of my ships to go canon.

Real bad.

10. MegBreanne

I'll jump on that ship with you, LLK! :)

11. lostladyknight

:) Awesome!

Seriously... one of my 'ships has to go canon or I'm going to scream.

12. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

the one ship that i REALLY want to happen is Snickers. i've honestly always been on the edge of who catherine should go with... warrick or grissom. but, since the writers COMPLETELY screwed up catherin and grissom relationship AND friendship... YoBling is looking more promising.

but like... it's hard to explain. you know when you have a feeling.. just like, in your gut or something?... well, i have a feeling that NO MATTER WHAT... GSR is just NOT going to work. there's just always been the little bump there. i dunno what it is. doesnt seem like sara can just open up and be herself around grissom.. like she can do with nick. she's been trying so hard over the years to get grissom that i think she just lost it and... i dunno, it's hard to explain. lmao

if sara does come back on a regular basis... GSR can't just go back to normal. like come on.. he 'propsed' to her and then she runs away like... a few weeks later without any notification.. she's gone? uugh.. yeah, NO WAY she can come back and be like, 'i love you grissom.. lets do that marriage we talked about a few months back.' it'll probably be awkward with the two... like COMPLETELY awkward, she the only person she can really talk to is: *drum roll pleeease..* NICK!

Season 8= possible yobling
    Season 9= SNICKERS SNICKERS SNIIIIICKERS!!! :):):)

this is what i image in season 9....

[​IMG]
    lol!!

13. lostladyknight

:D That picture made me smile. I love it!

I think it's funny how I've seen and been into YoBling since I was 13 and so many people don't see it. Or, think she's better suited with another character. I guess I want YoBling so bad because I've 'shipped them all of my formative years or something...

I firmly believe that next season, and early next season, will be when it happens for us! It has to.

14. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

lol. it makes me smile too! wouldnt that be cute if George and Jorja got married and then we can use those pics for nick and sara ;) lol!!

i think that your situation with YoBling is kinda the same as me and Snickers. like, i ship Snickers 1000%, and then their the ships that i would like to happen. like, you ship YoBling #1, and then Snickers.. which is like mine just... Snickers #1 and YoBling #2. hahaha

next season HAS to be it!! jorja/sara has to come back! and... grissom and sara WONT get back together. because.. i remember i read on a magazine referring to GSR and stuff, that they were originally going to put grissom and sara together in season 3 or something, but when they realized that CSI was going to carry on for more then 3 seasons, they continued the love affair because they knew that it'd be awkward after the break up. so, they never really intened for GSR to last.. THANK GOODNESS!!

if nick and sara were together, CSI would be so much.. happier and up beat. because, nick and sara's love would be so cute and just... pure that like, you'd smile everytime you see them together. cute little love! :) but.. with grissom and sara... i dunno, CSI just seems darker. it's weird.

SSSNIIIICKERS!!!

[​IMG]
    ^what cuties! :)

15. MegBreanne

My gosh! I love that picture of the wedding . . . do we have anyone here who does manipulations? I always thought a picture of Sara pregnant and Nick touching her belly with a smile on his face would be nice . . . anyone?? :)