Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

There are a lot of pros and cons for Flack's possible relationship with Angell. One pro is that they REALLY HAVE CHEMISTRY and they work nice when they are on screen, Angell is pretty hot so is our boy Flackie. A big fat NO for the relationship is that the writers already went there with the whole DL crap, and it's a little bit scary for me from two points of view:
    1.Everybody in the show is paired with each other
    2.The TPTB might not have learned from the big no-no that is DL and they might screw up the little decency left.

2. flackfan_82

flackfan_82 Witness

I think Angell is a great choice for Flack :D. They have bounds of chemistry, I really enjoy their screen time together, what little of it we've seen so far. I sure hope the writers dont' mess it up like they did with D/L. There is a lot of potential there for them...that and they just light up the screen and both Eddie and Emmanuelle are gorgeous, it's a perfect match!! Our Flack needs a little action :cool:

BTW Alphina, I LOVE your pics...!!!!

I realize that Devon was onscreen for like five minutes, and that we will never see her again, but last week when they re-aired YODO, I was reminded of her awfulness :rolleyes:...she just irks me. LOL. He should be takin his shirt off for much better than that ;). It just did not work, and wasn't for a second believable that Flack would be with such a drip...ugh...okay...i'm over it... :p

3. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Just FYI for those of you who don't know, there's a Flack/Angell shipper thread over in Shipper Central located here that doesn't get much love and would welcome lots of Flack/Angell conversation. ;)

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Going back to something farther up the page--do you guys think the mention of Flack's brother(s) and his mother is a sign that maybe we'll see more of them eventually? Maybe find out why he can't still go back to his mom's place for dinner? Or do you think that was just an offhand remark? Considering that they won't mention Louie offhand (they're apparently waiting for a Big Moment--I assume so they don't tie themselves down to anything by mentioning it before they've come up with a storyline), I'm not sure that they would mention family without it being significant.

So I'm crossing my fingers that we'll see more of the Flack family next season. :p

5. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

I am ambling over there as we speak, thanks for the heads up!

6. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

Oh my pics were designed by Macalya, she's a fab designer. Her icons are really good too. If you pm her and tell her what you want she make you one, That's what I did.

ANyway back to the topic at hand.

Hm I am curious about Flack's family, I imagine he has a lot of siblings, I wanna meet his Papa

7. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

^^ that would be an interesting story to see if Flack has any siblings and to meet his dad. i can see his dad being a bit of a scary, hard ass but at the same time Flack totally looking up to him.

in Eddie talk: i ordered his show Glory Days he was in with Poppy Montgomery a few years ago off of amazon in the UK. my bf changed the region on my dvd player so now i can play region 2 dvds. i cannot wait to get the dvd i loved this show and Eddie soo much when it originally aired.

8. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

Flack's family. That's another subject from which unfortunately we won't get as much as we wanted to. I always imagined that Flack's father is a strict man, but I'd like to see it in an episode, somehow of a tension or something, maybe someone at the police station making mean comments about Flack, and about him being a Daddy's boy, and Don's reactions..there are many storylines that could be explored and I believe that everyone of us could find at least 3 scenarios. The possibilities are endless. Now if the writers decide to give us an insight in Flack's life, they should be very wise and choose something that has an ending and it wouldn't end up leaving us hanging for 2 seasons.
    Am I making any sense?

9. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

I would of liked to see their reactions to him getting blown up in COTP, I can;t believe there wasn't any real backlash from that ep. I thought we were at least going to see how he was coping with the injury or with nightmares form the trauma or something.

10. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

When the episode aired, my first impression of what he said was that Mama Flack had passed away. Thinking about it some more, he could've meant he'd love to go back to when he was a kid having family dinners and she's still alive. I'd also love to know if he has more than one brother and where he is in the birth order.

I'd love to think that they're going to explore it at some point and that episode was the seed they planted with the audience. Flack and Angell flirting is development for them both, so maybe they intend to give Flack some (much needed, IMO) attention and bring out his family. :) But based on their track record with continuity, I highly doubt it'll be brought up again. :(

11. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

He did cope with the injuries. He got three phone numbers in one shot, right? You have to give it to the guy, he's got game although he doesn't admit it.

12. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

lol I meant insight to his char coping before he went back to work. But hell the guys definately got game!

13. flackfan_82

flackfan_82 Witness

For some reason when I think of Flack's papa, I can really imagine there being some tension between the two of them. Maybe it's because Eddie's got chops and could play that off really well, I dunno...but I could see a little animosity, maybe Flack's not one who likes comparison between him and his dad, or he's just trying to get out of Daddy Flack's shadow...

I mentioned before that I felt his offhand comment suggested that Mama Flack was no more. I can't see someone being eager to take insults from a brother just for the corned beef...it couldn't be that good, could it? It was a very reminiscent, nostalgic remark. Makes me wonder how he would have handled the death of his mum, if that in fact is what happened. I always thought he'd be close to his mum, that they'd have a good relationship. :)

As for sibs...I picture a big Flack family, and I never would have guessed he had brothers. He seems like a guy who's grown up around girls. There must be some girls in the Flack clan. He's got such a charm about him...clueless about women he ain't...and yeah, he's certainly got game, and he can break it out on me anytime ;) ;)

14. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

^^ I'd still love to think Flack's mother is alive, and maybe he had a family fight with his father and that's the reason why he can't have it anymore. It's kinda obvios after first season that he has not a good relationship with his father and that's why he's trying so hard to be the best, because he want to prove he can be better than him. But that is like Louie, we can make our own theories until they decide to tell us what really happened.

I think he may have more brothers and sisters, but I'm sure he's the only brother in the NYPD.

15. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

Wow, all the pictures are sooo hilarious! I laughed really loud! I haven't been here in a while, and I missed a lot! And to be honoust, I taped all CSI NY episodes, because my homework wasn't finished yet, so I couldn't watch. So stupid! But I'm gonna watch an old eppie tonight, just to get some Flack. :devil: I missed his blue eyes and his facial expressions. Great job, everyone who made the pictures!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.