George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #22

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Jan 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Good Morning y'all :)

It's another cold and [​IMG] day today. Not as cold as we've had some days but we've sort of been wondering when will it warm up .

stokesgirl I'm glad you like the avatar . There is always something special about a bond between a person and their best friend and I think we see that here with George and Maverick :) Also thanks for the motorcycle pics. It's nice to see that who ever took the pics had the sense to remove the plate number. I also think that George knew his pic was being taken from the expression in a couple of them. I hope he hasn't had too many problems with the paparazzi.

2. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Stokesgirl, thank you very much. :D Consider some snagged! :rolleyes:

Jacquie, I was having some minor problems with photobucket yesterday also. It sure seems to have gotten slow (at least in my albums). :(

My last 3 theme pics:
    little stoker #13
    little stoker #14 (a scared little stoker!)
    little stoker #15 (all dressed up)

And to fill out my post here are some randoms from Grissom Versus the Volcano.
    Nick seemed to do most of the work,
    from picking out the bomb parts to
    testing for what chemicals were used.

Susan

3. Jacquie

blackflag photobucket was taking forever yesterday to get the pics. It seems mcuh better today :) I was wondering who might post the scared Little Stoker. There are so many pics of the little guy to choose from in the early years. I think we should start a petition for him to make a mandatory appearance on ever episode :lol:

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I think if the screencapper was sharp, there *would* be one in every episode! :) I seem to catch it quite a bit when I'm watching.

Sort of got a "snow day" today. Came home early from a meeting in Indy and it's coming down pretty hard. Maybe I can be snowed in tomorrow. :)

I'm all Li'l Stokered out, so here's one I found with my favortite thing...the long sleeved partially covered hand . :devil:

5. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

What's sad though jacquie, that unfortunately in this day and age that won't protect him.

I just really need to get this off my chest:

showing teeth or not, George just has a beautiful smile that, well, just makes you melt [​IMG]

Okay, I'm at work and needed a little George break. Be back later with the winner.

6. Jacquie

7. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

Me too. I found this avatar and started laughing. I love that ep. Thanks for the George and motorcycle pics. Snagged all of them. And like all the little stoker pics too. Heres a random pic I found and never saw before figured the WARD would appreciate it. ;)

Yummy

8. Smokey

That was one of my "open" pics. :) And you're right...yummy!

Did you have a nice birthday on Monday, MsCath?

9. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

That’s right and I'd like to see someone just try and get by us.

Really, these pics are funny looking at the one after another and thanks for all the snags.

Now on to the runner ups:
    bookgirl Just gotta love this interview
    smokey Little Stoker is just teasing us here
    blackflag That smile and I wonder what Little Stoker is exactly thinking here
    Jacquie This was very close. My favorite episode

But I had to go with yoshi Little Stoker is teasing us a little here and Nicky with that charming look on his face, who can resist?

10. Jacquie

Good Late morning y'all :)

stokesgirl yes us Ward Girls are a force to be reckoned with. We are very respective of GE's privacy and rights. I don't know of any other group of fans that are like that. We should be proud of ourselves. GE we may drool over you as Nick but we also respect you for wanting to have some privacy. Never fear the Ward Girls are here to protect you :)

Now back to the drooling at hand :D Congrats Yoshi on winning :) Yes a little Little Stoker won :lol: Oh what will the new theme be: buzz , hands , arms , a smiling theme , sunglasses , or something that will make us have more Nick flashes than usual :)

11. Babs

Babs Pathologist

Congratz on winning Yoshi

12. Smokey

Yes, congrats to Yoshi! I'm anxiously awaiting the next theme as well, since I finally got a snow day! Well, ice day really. :) Plenty o' time to peruse pics today!

13. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

.. and I couldn't have said that any better. :)

No theme yet, so a random one.

14. Melli89

Melli89 Dead on Arrival

15. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.