Danny/Flack #6 - Bottom Line: Flack Wants Danny

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Sep 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I think Flack has done it before, though. :lol: Or at least a scarf with a jacket. Hmmmm...maybe he had a frisky Kinkapoodle the night before... :devil: ;)

:lol: I see it a little more metaphorically, with Danny just being a total sex kitten and tease in the bedroom. I have no doubt he drives Flack a little crazy! I think Danny likes it when Flack is all worked up. I bet Flack just jumps him and he loves it. :D :devil:

They really are perfect for each other. Flack just adores and takes care of Danny, and Danny needs Flack more than anyone. It's true love, without a doubt. :D

And I love the banner, too, poison_girl! :D

2. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

LadySorrows, welcome to the Danny/Flack thread! :D Please, do post more, but make sure your posts are at least three sentences long. That's Shipper Central rules! Thanks for understanding.

:eek: He has?! *thinks about it*

Ahh, in season one when he was still wearing the leather jacket, yes?

[​IMG]

I'm daaaaancin' in the rain, I'm daaaaanciiiiin' in the raaain!

Awww, look at Flack all bundled and cute. I think he's wearing a scarf there, but whether the leather jacket is underneath that coat, I dunno. :lol:

Anyways, I has written new Danny/Flack story. It's a D/F friendship one but can also be viewed as slash: All in the Eyes. Enjoy! :D

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

^^I read it as slash, just so you know. :lol: Did you expect anything less from me? :p

I haven't posted in here for a while--my bad! I always read, though. :D

I made this macro the other day. I thought you guys would get a kick out of it.

[​IMG]

Aww! How very true. I don't think you could intentionally create characters that are as good for each other as these two. Granted, Danny isn't always good to Flack, but I feel like personal growth will help there--and of course, Flack is a patient man. He doesn't need more than he gets to justify caring about Danny, but I'm sure he's noticed--more than Danny has, certainly--how things have veeery slowly been working in his favor.

Whatever Danny does, whatever mistakes he makes, wherever he goes wrong--Don is always there to have his back. :)

4. Top41

Yay for a new Kimmy story! :D I will have to read it with breakfast tomorrow. :D :D :D

And Fay, you know I love that macro. :devil: Danny naked and covered in whip cream is pretty much Flack's fantasy, I think. :lol: :devil:

I was thinking about 413 again today and the way Danny keeps calling Flack "Don." Danny sure does know how to appeal to Flack's chivalrous, protective side, don't you think? Danny usually calls Flack by his last name, but Danny was feeling distressed and vulnerable, so he sort of naturally slipped into calling Flack "Don." I suspect on some level he knew it would reach Flack on an emotional level. Danny tends to call Flack "Don" when he gets stressed out--he did it in "On the Job" in the diner and in "Snow Day" when he made that phone call, too. That's kind of sweet, and I bet it makes Flack melt a little inside.

5. Flacknatic

Flacknatic Hit and Run

6. penguinpie

penguinpie Prime Suspect

^ Love the macros, Flacknatic :lol:. Priceless!

We were consigned to the second page. This must not stand!! Of course, that's why I'm posting. :)

Yes! I've noticed that too. Perhaps it's an unconscious reflex on Danny's part; a sign he's seeking reassurance. It would be nice to see the boys in a relaxed setting, without any dramas going on, to see if Danny uses "Don" or "Flack". Hearing Danny call him 'Don' probably makes Flack sit up like a hound hearing a dog whistle. ;)

7. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:lol: The way he said, "Yeaaaaah," he was so thinking all that! And you just know Danny loved that Flack was thinking that. :devil:

Awwwwww, well said. :D Flack is the most patient man on earth. :eek: :lol: He's gotta be in love if he still yearns after Danny after all this time!

And hey, the fact their chemistry is purely natural and unscripted is fantastic. :D You can't buy that with all the money in the world.

I noticed this as well. :) It is really sweet whenever he calls Flack by his first name. His voice suddenly takes on this raspy, sultry tone to it whenever he does. :devil: If saying Don isn't enough to get to Flack, that ought to do it!

And Flacknatic, I love the one where Danny and Flack are standing together and Flack's commenting on Danny's flexibility. :devil: :devil: :devil: What was Danny doing in the picture?

8. Top41

Flacknatic, those macros are awesome!!! :D :D :D Heh, Flack is such a horndog, and he's a territorial one. Danny is his, make no mistake. I love the t-shirt. :lol: And the one where Danny is showing Flack the picture...couldn't you just see Danny sending Flack naked pictures of himself just to get Flack all hot and horny??? :devil: Danny's a little imp like that.

I think Danny calling Flack "Don" appeals to Don's sensitive side. Flack's a pretty tough guy, but Danny seems to know how to push his buttons and when Danny calls Flack "Don," Flack totally seems to go into protective mode, even if in the case of 413, Flack was protecting Danny from himself and his own potential mistake.

When Danny's relaxed and joking around, he seems to use "Flack." I know he did in "Murder Sings the Blues" when Flack was telling him about the air filter and called him "Danno." Danny was all, "I know that, Flack." :lol: Danny can be such a little brat sometimes, but Flack clearly just loves that about him.

Ooooh yes. Danny loves it that Flack's a bit of a perv when it comes to him. I bet he lets Flack cop feels at crime scenes because he knows how much it gets Flack worked up. :devil:

Exactly and exactly! Flack's seriously head over heels, but he's a patient, wise guy and he seems to be willing to wait for Danny. Maybe he's got faith in Danny coming around eventually.

And their chemistry is gold. The two of them just sparkle on screen together. You can't buy that...and you can't script it either. It's just there. :D

Yeah, he does get that sultry, low tone when he calls Flack "Don." I think Danny knows he's appealing to Flack on an instinctual level. And Flack responds to it--it just makes him all the more protective and willing to fight for his baby.

I kinda wonder if it's a survival thing for Danny--if he learned how to appeal to people's protective sides when he was growing up. And Flack--you know that voice just gets Flack. Especially in "On the Job" and "Snow Day"--Flack just looked gutted when he was talking to Danny both times. In one he was worried he couldn't help Danny emotionally while in the other he was scared to death for his baby.

Another interesting thing--I notice when Danny calls Flack "Don," he either refers to himself as "Messer" (Snow Day) or Flack calls him Messer (413). And when Flack calls Danny "Danny" or "Danno" or some other cute nickname, Danny calls him "Flack." That's pretty cute, but how intimate and sexy would it be if they both called each other by their first names???

9. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Horny Flack,oh...... :eek: :eek:!I like you to describe him thus,in fact I usually at consider,the Flack have no causation of girl friend:he on bed ......affirm.....will very very very valour and barbarism :devil: :devil:,a lot of girl because he can't descend the bed. :devil: ;)(I'm depraved^_^ :devil:)
    only have the Danny, this catamount like such stimulation. :lol: :D

You is right Top41,The Danny is a Flack's fun.Some aspect Flack can't without Danny.
    But the whole world of Flack is Danny,If the Danny Messer is loyal to Flack. Yeah!I'm Sure!If the Danny continue and that woman muddle,Er..... Here , the Flack had Angell.
    However, can't deny, the Flack really very concerns the Danny.4*13 is the best evidence. :p :rolleyes:
    ***sigh***
    In fact, I recently, do not like to pass the relation between the plot discussion Danny and Flack : love or don't love?That will cause the migraine :( :(.
    The Flack's love is great and guileless,he and Mac....
    Here , he for the sake of the help Mac, can regardless oneself favourite work.Still have the here , the Mac also very much would like to let the Flack share his pain.
    Yeah!They are friends, good friend, ' boyfriend' of each other !
    He and Stella, always have eternity also say not end's fun.If have no Danny,still can let Flack smile's person , I think certainly be she!
    Probably, Stella also at think, the Flack can become her boyfriend.Because your can in 4*3 discover, Stell at ajealousness.
    And after Stella puts on the charming evening wear, Flack's lady-killer brow .
    However aught, I still fall in love the Danny and Flack!!!

My friend Kimmychu , for the sake of the lovely small tiger tooth of Danny, for the sake of the attractive eye of the Flack , more for the sake of my good friend, I will not leave. ;) :p
    You know that my English very bad :(, honest talk, my English courses in senior high school,all along no pass.And my work is very busy. So, the each week can come to here only one to two times.
    ***pity*** :( :( :(

***burst laugh*** :D :D :D
    I cute Danny!!!Flack you have to beware of small tiger tooth of the Danny!!!Protect full yours small spoondrift hoof! :devil: :lol: :D( The small spoondrift hoof= Chinese the dialect, mean the man's sexual organ!^_^)I believe Danny the cat claw and small tiger tooth, certainly try will it cut in twain :devil: :).Danny kitten love Flack's sausage! :devil: :lol:(sausage=^%&%$%$^&*&*&------succulent-------I do not want to do again to explain ;).)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Concerning Danny small tiger tooth, I again thought 4*3.
    Here , the Danny says to the Flack:is her tooth allure you,or.....(probable meaning,My English.....)
    Guess :confused: :confused:, actual meaning in the Danny words :
    A.-----Hi,Flack!My tooth is also very beautiful, you why not select me?
    B.----- Ever, we at together time, you also liked my tooth. Now, whether also is her tooth allure you?
    C.-----Damnable Flack!tonight, look me how use ,my tooth punish you!
    D.-----else,everyone think of....

Er...... I'm migraine. I need help, hoping that everyone can help I find out the answer :p ;) :rolleyes:.

10. Top41

That's how I see it! I think Flack is probably pretty gentle and respectful of women, but with Danny he can really let out his wild side. I think Danny drives Flack crazy with lust, and the fact that Flack can fully act on that in their relationship is probably a big bonus for him.

I have to say that while I think Flack has close friendships with Stella and now with Mac, there's something different about the way he is with Danny. It's clear that Flack's feelings for Danny aren't just friendship. He constantly goes out of his way for Danny and does a lot to keep Danny safe emotionally and physically. And when Danny is in danger...wow. I mean, it just shows in Flack's face how worries he is about his baby.

:lol: That little tooth sure is sexy, isn't it??? Danny's a playful little imp, and I think that really turns Flack on. :devil: And Flack's sausage? :lol: :devil: I'd better not touch that one other than to say I agree, I think Danny definitely loves Flack's sausage. :D :devil: :devil: :devil:

How about, "I know I'm the one you want, Flack, so direct your eyes over here!" :D Which Flack did, as soon as Danny walked into the room. :D

11. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Have I been busy the last few days.

Well, I'm back and I bear (spelling?) gifts. I'm watching my way through S2 and I really like what I see. Although they have not many scenes together, if they are together on a case they really share quality time :D

OK, where to start, hm, why not Necrophilia Americana? Loved the episode. And Don and Danny show us what a great couple they make. First Danny complimenting Don on his suit and then Don complimenting Danny on his shoes:
    http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee38/love_fan_81/CSI%20NY/Season%202/217_0166.jpg

And sounded to my shipper ear like:
    Danny: Love that suit on you!
    Don: Yeah, I know, that's why I'm wearing it, but Messer, you're wearing my shoes again.

I'm not really creative when it comes to dialogues :(

Anyway, is it just my shipper heart or does Don almost never work in the lab with the CSIs? But here he is working through photos and being close to Danny:
    http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee38/love_fan_81/CSI%20NY/Season%202/217_0966.jpg
    Oh, and let's not forget that smile :D

And just for fun his dorky wave and the resulting smile when Danny finally arrived:
    http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee38/love_fan_81/CSI%20NY/Season%202/217_1089.jpg
    and
    http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee38/love_fan_81/CSI%20NY/Season%202/217_1099.jpg

I could go on about Run Silent, but I got to go to bed, but tomorrow I look for some nice caps. I just loved it when he said to Mac at the hospital "WE're not going anywhere" and Mac telling him to stay with Danny in the first place! Oh, and Stella asking Don how Danny was earlier in the episode?

12. Top41

I love "Necrophilia Americana"! :D It totally seemed like Danny was pissy with Flack throughout the first part of the episode, but Flack was so determined to get back into Danny's good graces (and likely his bed :devil: ) that Flack was able to cajole him out of his bad mood by the end of the episode.

Awwww, how cute is Flack when he's in the lab with Danny? And yeah, Flack never seems to take any interest in being in the lab or helping out unless Danny is around (or food--he did make an exception for wedding cake in one episode :lol: ). I love the expressions on Flack's face when he looks at Danny--usually he looks either horny, lovestruck or like he just wants to kiss Danny. It's so cute!

And yeah...RSRD. That's true love! And I forgot about Stella asking Flack how Danny was doing. Of course Flack would know--Danny is his baby after all. :D

And "We're not going anywhere"? Most romantic line ever! :D

13. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:D That's okay, you're welcome here any time. As for your English, believe it or not, you write better than some people whose first language is English! :lol: I love the description of Danny's fangs as small tiger tooth! That is so darn cute. Now I am imagining Danny with tiger ears on his head instead. :eek: :lol: :p

:D :D :D OMG, that is a new one! Look at Flack! His dorky smile there is soooooo cute! :D Aww, are you thinking of something sweet to do for Danny after work is over?

:) Awwwwwwwww. This screencap always brings a smile to my face. So unexpected and yet so natural and right of Flack to do just that to Danny. It's a shame Danny's wave is too quick to be capped. Isn't it cute Danny waved back at him too?! :D

14. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Missed Danny's wave, I guess I'll have to rewatch it ;)

I almost forgot Trapped, a great Danny episode! When Don came back to check up on the situation (i.e. his Danny) Danny had been in a bad mood but as soon as he realized Don was there his mood cheered up quite a bit and he was joking around with Flack.

I also saw ...Comes Around and wow, it was all Danny and Don all the time :D No, I don't really know when Danny and Lindsey became an item but that episode was all about them. I loved it! OMG just remembered it was the episode where Flack got all chivalrous on Danny and lifted the tape for him and Danny was just standing there as if it was the most natural thing in the world that Flack would do it. Awesome :D

And my theory on the whole Danny-Lindsey thing, well, I thought I would hate her, because I really loved Aiden but unfortunately I like her (a lot). But that's not what I meant to say. No, I get that lesbian vibe from her, so I guess both Danny and Lindsey are so deep in their closets and that's why they're drawn to each other. But that's just my opinion (or wishful thinking on my part :p)

15. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I think Danny's wave was kind of like 'Hi Don--*grumble* why am I waving? I feel like a dork.' :lol: Like he started to wave and then realized that he looked as ridunkulous as Flack doing it.

Seriously, Flack's dorky wave is one of the best screencaps of the show ever. Oh Flack, how I love thee. :lol:

I don't even care about Lindsay at this point--in my mind, when it comes right down to it, Danny and Flack have a relationship that will stand the test of time and, if things work out, they'll eventually be together no matter what happens in the meantime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.