The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #18

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Love all those avatars and banners, Twins. I miss you here.

Eric is SO adorable in that pic...*sigh* Thanks for posting it, Wojo!

Anyone watched the Spike marathon? The choices were a list of 16 episodes with the top 12 vote getters being shown. The listed included some Nick/Greg shippy episodes like :"Gum Drops", "Rashomama", "Fannysmackin'", "Fallen Idols", "Cats in the Cradle", "35K O.B.O"...

From that slashy godness that is "35K O.K.O":

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These season one Nick/Greg promo pics are from that scene:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They're adorable together, right? ;)

2. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

Great pics Seabird !!! Love & Latex (thats a winning combination)

But they do look great together.

In respect of my last post, I am an angst junkie, maybe thats why i think Warrick will not be ok with them being together at first.

I think Hodges would be happy, with the 2 hottest eligible bachlors off the market means that there would be more women for him to annoy. Poor women !!!!!

3. Kassie

Kassie Hit and Run

Guess what guys!
    I'm back!
    Woot!

Ok, now that that is over, I want to say 'sorry' for my long hiatus. I got a new lappy over the summer (my sister named her Abby from NCIS) and I have been sooo busy with school and stuff that I actually forgot about the Fort. I know, it's a crime!

Anywho, I am back and ready to jump in. Oh, and btw, for those of you who have read my fanfics, get ready, because I am ready to write again!

Oh yeah! Anyway, I agree. I think Warrick would eventually get over it and come to terms with them being together (in how many fics have I read this?), and as for Hodges, he's all mine! Hahahahaha!

I missed you all and love The Love!

4. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

I just read "The Last Test and Proof by Scarlet
    " . Its amazing, it made my day. Filled with unrequited love & Nick & Greg moments that I wish was on the show. Have you read it?

5. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

So she gone YAY she gone Yippee......Sara's finally gone......okay now that I got that out of my system...

I was watching "Goodbye and Goodluck" (you could have guessed right!) didn't get to watch it yesterday cause my dad was watching the football/soccer...So this was an awsome episode not only cause Sara left but also casue there were so pretty good moments in there for our boys:
    First the Lube scene:
    [​IMG]
    Passing on the Lube:
    [​IMG]
    And the scene where Greg was talking about how he use to be into the Goth look me and my brother found funny lol:

GREG: Looks like our vic was in a Goth band. You know, I used to be Goth.

NICK: Mm-hmm.

GREG: Yeah, the Goth thing was just an act. Chicks dug it.

NICK: How does that work?

GREG: You act depressed to get chicks, you get depressed chicks.
    (why would you want depressed chicks?)

Screencap:
    [​IMG]

And this scene with Sara where they couldn't take their eyes off each other:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Absolutely love this episode :D Look forward to the Sara free episodes!!!! :D :D :D

6. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

I agree Shazz thats why I liked 'Bull' so much. That and the giant dildo. But yeah they can't take their eyes off each other. Also the way they are walking its like shes not even there with them. I also noticed that in 'Rashomama'. Like in these two pics. Just they way they look at each other when they talk. Notice how close they sit in the second pic.

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q3

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q3

7. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

I keep forgetting how much I'm going to LOVE Sara being gone. WP has also said that he *knows* when he's leaving. I'm hoping after next season. I hope fans know all season 9, so they can get used to the idea.

It's funny 'A Thousand Days On Earth' which is airing the 10th, is the 13th episode.

I wonder why we haven't heard about it first...*ignoring the logical reasons.*

Maybe it'll have some hot Nick/Greg lovin'!!! *dances*

I totally took Nick and Grea staring at each other for granted. Sometimes I forget how obvious it is. lol

Sorry I didn't post yesterday! I was working with a new program, got SOOO frustated that I had to go to bed! lol

See you Lovers and Lovettes later!

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Unfortunately I saw an interview with Jorja and she says she is coming back but won't say when (I wonder if the two are related her returning, he leaving) but she didn't say if it was to stay or just to guest star - I would love to see her guest star as a corpse! Either way I hope she does not come back this season. I also read an interview with Marg and she says season 9 will be her last, I'll miss Catherine. Well anyway if they leave I want to see Nick step up and lead the team because I know he can do it and I think TPTB has been breeding him to do so with more screen time and presence on the show. More screen time for Greg and a promotion would be sweet as well.

9. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

^ Just a reminder re images sizes. Thanks. :)

10. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

Do you think Greg is ready to be a CSI level 2 ? Do you think he has enough experiance? As for Nicky, I forget is he still a CSI level 3 ??? How many levels are there? Is Warrick more senior than Nick???????

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I Believe there are 3 levels of CSI and then supervisor (which also my be lv 3). Greg has been a CSI for 3 years now I personally think that should be enough for him to be promoted. Nick made lv 3 before Warrick, so Nick has seniority.

12. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

My bad sorry. Thought they where smaller.

Me too. But how many cases has he worked? Cause I know Nick and Warrick I think solved 100 each as level twos before they became level threes. So I don't know if the same applies for the other levels. I'm gonna be very upset if Marg leaves before YOBLING happens. I hate to say it but Sara just irritates me. Don't know why cause she never did before. I was watching the ep where Greg helps her out by looking up stuff on the internet for her. And I'm yelling at the TV 'No you are in love with Nick!' Then my sister gave me a weird look, then nodded in agreement. Made my freaking day! :D

13. jay

jay Witness

... Yes how dare Greg have other friends besides Nick. I'm sorry for being so confrontational, but I just can't take it anymore. Now, I proudly call myself a Nick/Greg shipper. I do really, but why is there so much blatant character bashing of Sara here? It can;t be for the very flimsy reason that *gasp* she took time away from Nick and Greg working together... I'm sorry, but I just don't see that as a valid reason to bash everything Jorja Fox portrayed. If you have other feelings against her, that's fine, you're entitled to your opinion and all. But to so violently bash a character, in my mind, lowers the intelligence of this ship. We're all intelligent people here, but to hate someone so violently for a very minimal reason seems so unbelievably petty to me.

Nick and Greg are allowed to have other friends, they're allowed to like people. If anything that fleshes them out as characters and, as much as I like the show, TPTB suck at continuity and characterization.

I don't hear such violent hate for Grissom, Catherine, Warrick or any of the Lab Rats. Sara happens to be one of my favorite characters, and it hurts me to see this happen in one of my favorite ships.

I can't be the only Nick/Greg fan who likes Sara. It's OK if she's not your favorite character, but to despise the fictional ground she walks on just because of Greg/Sara, Nick/ Sara or because she took time away from Nick/Greg alone time seems petty to me. If you want to hate her, hate her for a valid reason, something about her character that truly rubs you the wrong way.

I'm sorry for the rant, but can't we all just appreciate these characters for who they are?

14. Kassie

Kassie Hit and Run

I agree with Jay. Sara may have taken some time away from The Love time, but all in all, we don't need to bash the crap out of her. She is not my favorite character (or should I say, wasn't), but still.

As for Marg and William quitting, I cry. I can't imagine CSI without them! I could imagine it without Sara, because she technically didn't start at the very beginning. She came in in the second eppy, and altough her character brought a lot to the show, she wasn't everything. Now, if Grissom and Catherine's characters were to leave, I believe the show (although Nick, Greg, and Warrick will still be there) will go down hill. Just look at the ratings for CSI: Miami after Speedle died and people weren't sure about Ryan just yet.

I;m just saying that if/when William and Marg leave, CSI will lose millions of fans. And sad to say, I may (not sure yet, so don't hate!) be one of them.

Like Jay, sorry for the rant!

Oh, and P.S. I am disapointed in the lack of a warm welcome back. But it's ok. Everyone has my blessing. LOL!

Keep warm and stay safe for those in the midwest amoung all this ice!

*Kassie*

15. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

I agree with Shazza, that Nicky was brave to tell Cath about the babysitter. But, & correct me if I'm wrong didn’t Cath in a way confront him on the case. All of them to some extent hate cases with kids being abused &or murdered but Nicky takes cases personally. And Cath called him on it, and therefore Nicky told her why he was acting so crazy.

As for whether Greggo knows, he may have at that point even if the boys weren’t together. Greggo is pretty smart and may have guessed why or even assumed that some family member or friend of his growing up was abused so Nicky takes it personally. There are also reasons why he could have not told Greggo, even if they were together then or hasn’t told him at all. It’s not something easily said, even if you trust the person your romantically involved with. Kids especially in that situation are taught and live in shame for what went on. And it can stick with them. Plus, everyone has a secret, even if its no where near what happened to Nicky.

As for the Sara bashing~ I agree with Jay & Kassie that it has to stop! SERIOUSLY! In past Fort's I believe we have even been warned about it. It’s not like saying oh Sara interrupted a poss. great moment between our boys. And yes, with her not around as much Nicky and Greggo will have more air time. But like many others I love Sara. Miss her. I'll deal either way if she returns or not. This ship and its supporters are suppose to be the nicest. And I'm not saying that you aren’t. But think of what your bashing of her does (especially to newbies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).... Imagine popping into the GSR thread or any other thread and seeing someone go off about Nicky and/or Greggo. How would you all feel???? Hurt? :(*most likely* :( Ticked off? :mad: *oh yeah* :mad:

Not that we need proof of Greggo's bi-sexuality but was watching Organ Grinder today and some of you may not like it but Greggo was flirting with Sara. Cute moment. :p

Anyways.... 'A Thousand Days On Earth' I can't wait for! Thank goodness for spike tv and other methods of watching episodes to re-cap all the love pats, and other flirty moments with the boys! ;) :D :devil: ;)

Welcome back Kassie and welcome newbies! Please don’t shy away if you are a fan of Sara and love this ship. Don’t forget if you think of a song that reminds you of this ship, please post over on Nick/ Greg Songs!!! thread. :D

One last thing. It’s a bit early but what does everyone think how the boys would spend Easter??? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.