Emmanuelle/Angell thread #1- Detective "Angel"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kissmesweet, Nov 3, 2006.

1. HoratioFan4ever

HoratioFan4ever Hit and Run

Hey, I agree with you. Jennifer is way better. Don and Jen sounds better than Don and Jess. Jrssica just sounds to girly for her. No offense to the Jessica's out their!!!

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I just think the -a at the end of Jessica with the -a at the beginning of Angell is kind of awkward to say.

I don't know why she's with Ed Quinn (aka Frankie, Stella's psycho dead boyfriend) in this picture, but I had to chuckle when I saw it. :p

[​IMG]

3. HoratioFan4ever

HoratioFan4ever Hit and Run

Whoa! Thats so wierd! I wonder if they ever talked about NY. thats kinda wierd, cinsidering she came on a season after him. where do you find all of these pictures? LOL

4. Faylinn

My Google-fu is strong. :lol:

They probably worked on something together. There are actors that you see on damn-near everything, and I've seen Ed Quinn on a few. :p

Relevant picture for the forum ;):

[​IMG]

5. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^Purdy pic Fay. She always looks smokin'. Can you find a horrible picture of her? I wonder if that's possible...

Hmm...Jen-nnn-iffer....Jess-ic-ca Hmm yeah, I agree. Jennifer goes better with Angell than Jessica. I wonder if we'll ever find out why they changed her name. Maybe if we get an interview with Emanuelle Vaugnier we can ask :D

6. Faylinn

Oh, I came across some pictures I didn't save. :lol: Nobody can take good pictures all of the time, even her (shocking, I know :p). Still, I found far more good ones than bad ones.

[​IMG]

7. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^Haha, but if you compare everyone's bad pictures, Emanuelle still looks hot. :) I wanna see Angell on a bad hair day, bad mood, and biting everyone's heads off. I don't know why...

She needs more screen time dang it!

8. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

lol I know there's never been a bad pic of her as far as I can tell, I kinda feel compelled to go on google and search for them.

9. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

the pic that Faylinn posted even that bad Emmanuelle still looks pretty. i don't think i'd ever wanna see what a bad pic of her looks like lol.

i feel bad for Angell growing up with all those older brothers. i can sympathize in some way i have 3 younger brothers and i just started seeing this guy and they're always drilling him and me haha. i can only imagine if Angell and Flack start to date what her brothers AND her father gonna do haha. poor Flack he better watch himself.

10. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

I think Flack would be ok due to his rep, if their all cops they'll knowof him being the son of an NYPD ledgend. I know there is noway she ever looks anything less than stunning. Damn her!

lol I have 5 bros, their pretty good on the guys I date because they pretty much know them, or know of them.

11. Faylinn

Her father and brothers might have given guys a hard time, but I'm sure Angell can hold her ground against them. :lol:

Oh, the one I posted up there of her in blue isn't a bad picture--I like that one. :p

These are probably the worst ones I actually saved:

This one kind of creeped me out a bit. I'm not sure if it's the uber-shininess of lights reflecting off of her forehead or the slightly 'I'M GUNNA EAT UR CHILLUNZ!' look on her face...

[​IMG]

I was going to give her fangs and make her eyes red, but I don't have the skillz. You can imagine it. :p

I just...don't like this one.
    [​IMG]

I don't think this really even looks like her.
    [​IMG]

As I said, those are probably the worst of the ones I saved--and I still love her to pieces. :p There were some genuinely bad ones, I believe, if anybody wants me to find them. :devil: (Even the bad ones can't lessen my girlcrush. :lol:)

12. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

lol I'd like you to find them to prove that they exist!

13. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

The first two I don't think are that bad. Yeah, the first does make her look like a vampire

"Haha...keep smiling bozo...I'm going to EAT you!"

The second one isn't soo bad....and the third looks like my old english teacher :eek:

Haha, yeah Fay, find them ugly pics. I want to see them :lol:

We really should get an episode where she loses her cool and gets incredibly pissed at someone. I think *that* should be interesting to watch. Growing up with brothers all around her, I think she knows how to kick some serious ass.

14. Faylinn

Hey now, I never said they were ugly pictures--you better watch your mouth, boy! *prepares to smack* :p

I can't believe I actually went out looking for bad pictures. I stopped looking when I'd found five, but I doubt there are many more to be found. :lol:

Some are worse than others.

This one and this one aren't that bad, but I grabbed them too. These three are pretty bad, though (and before you tell me--no, they aren't that bad ;)):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Emmanuelle, ILU BB! :lol:

15. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^Hey! What I meant was...can you even find "ugly" pictures of her? Unless you snap one when she's just rolled out of bed, I doubt those exist.

Besides, I think her, at her worst, is looking like me old english teacher. :p

Is it me or is her left eye always bigger than the right? Just noticing....*whistles and runs away from Fay*