Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg: smokin' hot pic thread # 5!!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, everyone! I'm a bit behind on somethings...sadly this thread.

But I do come bearing a very nice Greg pic! :D

Sophia - that first one is absolutely adorable! I love it! He looks so young and cute!

Nice pictures all, but does anyone have any recent pictures of Eric as himself? I'd like to see what he's been doing while the show was on hiatus.

CSI_Kat said:
Sophia - that first one is absolutely adorable! I love it! He looks so young and cute!

I know its one of my favourites!! :D :D

Here's another...
EricPic19.jpg

Love the sunnies in this one :D

Toots said:
Nice pictures all, but does anyone have any recent pictures of Eric as himself? I'd like to see what he's been doing while the show was on hiatus.

Seems like Eric has kept a low profile during the hiatus, I haven't seen anything recent. Sorry.

I saw on one board someone saw him at Jorja's play but they did not get a photo of him. They said they hardly recognized him at first, so I am not sure what that means.

Dizzney said:
I saw on one board someone saw him at Jorja's play but they did not get a photo of him. They said they hardly recognized him at first, so I am not sure what that means.

:confused: I wonder what they meant by that!?! I'm a bit confused!

Anyway I am so happy the strike is over we really need some new Greg caps!!

btw, Happy Belated Birthday wolfesgamergirl!! :D Hope you had a good one!

sanderslove said:
Dizzney said:

:confused: I wonder what they meant by that!?! I'm a bit confused!

I saw that too, this person was asked why they didn't recognize him. They said that he just looked different and they could not put it into words. But also said they are not a fan of Eric's, so that could be why.

Jorja is producing a play, Eric was there.

Hmmm never see the first pic you posted, MsCatherineBrown.

So I guess we will just have to wait ourselves for new photos of him to see.

Thanks for this picture MrsCathrineBrown...never saw it before.
I really like this hairstyle :D

Melli89 said:
Thanks for this picture MrsCathrineBrown...never saw it before.
I really like this hairstyle :D

I know I love that pic, found it randomly on a google search. Love his hair like that, hope he goes back to it before the seasons over. Heres my random pic of the day. Mmmmm spiky hair. :)

Enjoy

sorry for not being here often these last times :(

it's true there isn't a lot of Eric those last times too :lol:

Jorja co-produced "stay forever" about Dusty Springfield, i guess eric has different reasons to be there..

and maybe if someone goes to LA on the februaary 9, 16, 27 (saturdays) to see his handsome pretty blond friend play his part of improvisation theater in "the proposition", this someone could have more chance than me to get a photo :D

thanx for all the pics posted, they were cool. it made my day.
:)

Wow, he has a lot more hair on his chest then I would have imagined. So when you say blond friend are you talking about Chad? (his friend from back home) Didn't know he was an actor, thought he was a graphic designer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back