Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

I'm BACK! For those who didn't notice I was gone, that makes me very sad. I'm an unfortunate High School student who spends too much time doing homework.
    Fay, I loved the pictures, and the captions were amazing. I missed you all, and I'm so glad to be back.
    I can NOT wait until there are new episodes again.

2. GTuruturu

GTuruturu Witness

Okay, I haven't been around all that long (i'm still a victim) and i LOVE LOVE LOVE Flack! anyway, after watching the time machine rerun today it seemed like Flack talked about his mom as if she weren't near. At first i thought dead, but that's just sad, i hope Flack still has his mommy. any way was it just me? Flack's Mommy dead or alive? 6 feet under or 6 states south?

3. flackfan_82

flackfan_82 Witness

I noticed that too, and also wondered. This was my first time watching this epi from beginning to end...he did speak of his mum in past tense, and I remember seeing in the forum's after this epi first aired a lot of talk about the brother, but not much mention about his mum. The past tense is clearly noticeable...and he seemed a bit nostalgic about it, calling it 'paradise'...poor Flack if he is without his mum :(. He seems like he'd be a bit of a mama's boy...endearingly, not Freudian... :lol:

and I have to mention, my little sadistic heart skipped a beat when I saw him don (tee hee :lol:...pun INTENDED) the latex gloves at the scene of the time machine :devil:...finally, he wears latex gloves at a crime scene...and he doesn't even touch anything!!!... :D :D :D...apparently I have a luv for latex that was previously undiscovered, and I fully blame/thank Flack for that...lmao... :lol:

4. Flacknatic

Flacknatic Hit and Run

5. penguinpie

penguinpie Prime Suspect

:lol: :lol: :lol: Flack would NOT look; he wants to live and knows Stella would smack him upside the head (if he was lucky).

Stella's 'girls' are often front and centre, aren't they? It's a wonder there aren't more caps of Melina's male co-stars looking down the barrel, as it were. :D

6. Lampdor

Lampdor Prime Suspect

OMG Flacknatic that was hilarious! Especially the "it's not you, it's me" that one got me ROTFLMAO :lol: Wait, I just pictured the whole scene where Flack actually says that to Devon ... I am now peeing my pants laughing.

7. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Flack would SOOOOO look. :devil: I'm not interested in women and I catch myself looking at Stella's chest. :p

I love the third one. :lol: :lol:

8. Flacknatic

Flacknatic Hit and Run

9. flackfan_82

flackfan_82 Witness

way to go Flacknatic! awesome job. Those were hilarious... He may pass himself of as the good boy, but he's sneaked a peek at Stella's girls...it's hard not to, when she's bending down over a dead body just showin them off for anyone to see, lol...who am I kiddin, i do the same thing at work...and if it was Flack, I'd wear the really good push up bra ALL the TIME...he can look at my girls anytime he wants ;)

Gawd, Devon! I so wish he'd said that, I would have paid to see that...I have such a wicked unnatural hatred for that character :mad:. Hopefully he's graduated to more mature women who actually match their lingerie to their outfits :rolleyes:...or is that just some ocd thing that I do? :confused:...am I alone??? :(

10. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

You are way not alone in that! I hated Devon she was like the absolute idiotic char of all time. If Flack had been getting any action it should have been someone we thought he would have something in common with, but when Devon came along it was like "WTF!"

11. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^ I'm not too concerned about Devon. She was only in one episode and although hearing Don say 'girlfriend' :rolleyes: time and time again was truly irritating, we did get to see him out of his suits and in a tank. That was well worth putting up with Devon for one episode. It also made for some great screencaps to manip. :devil:

12. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

lol true, I kind of want to see what kind of scar the bomb blast caused, or wheather it makes his confidence around girls waver.

13. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

Devon was like in one episode, she had 5 minutes or less time on screen. Stella's reactions were perfect relating to her character. Personally, I wouldn't even call her a "character". She just got under 5 minutes in one episode. That is an extra. She failed at the one single task she had: that of pleasing the "crime stopper" :p There was another thing that annoyed me: that she was mentioned A LOT during the episode, at least 5 times as I recall, that and the fact that a snail had a higher IQ.

From the looks of what's going on with Flack, Angell is a good choice, unless they choose to play it out like the Danny and Lindsay story (for me it wasn't believable). All that and a set of new ties for the upcoming episodes/seasons.

14. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

lol I love the whole way the Angell and Flack sotryline is going, they semed so matched, i've been dying fr them toget together since she first popped up. The scene with the two of them in the car was really flirty and sweet.

I dislike D/L ship, theres jsut no chem.

15. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Blame that on the guy who broke into her place. :p Although not happy to be interrupted by him, Don appeared to be pretty pleased with her throughout the episode. Even Eddie was annoyed that Flack had to call her his girlfriend, which was stupid because they'd only been seeing each other a couple weeks and then she was gone. I saw her more as a playtoy for him.

I really don't care what they do with Flack/Angell but the little bit they have done is already much more believable than Danny/Lindsay will ever be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.